LANKLET HATE THREAD

>tfw 5'2''
>feelsgoodman
Lanklets truly are the most pathetic beings out there

When will Lanklets learn?

Learn what???

What was that little buddy? Couldn't hear you from up here.

This is really sad.

Swear lanklets make these threads just so anons can mock manlets

I'm a manlet and I make manlet hate posts to upset manlets

Maybe. I think super short 5'2 manlets make manlet threads. They're the crabs in the bucket trying to pull anyone under 6' down with them.

Lol manlets are so pathetic, enjoy waiting for an associate if something is on the top shelf at the grocery store.

5'10 master race, short enough for gains, still taller than women

Literal 5'8.5 based master race checking in. The absolute perfect height for a man. If you want to get swole as fuck, this is the height, lads. See our current Mr. Olympia Phil Heath for a prime example. Or how about BASED gains lord Lex Fitness with his aesthetic perfection? Pic related.

Anyone taller than me is a lanklet who will never fill out their frame properly. Poor muscle insertions--too much bone, not enough meat. You'll never have the swole 3d photoshop look without pinning tons and tons of gear. Even with steroids, you'll probably never catch up to natty genetic specimens like Lex Fitness.

Turbo manlets below me will never have a shot at banging the hot women that the mighty manlets pull on the daily. Women love tall men, even if you're "only" 5'8.5 that's still well above average compared to the height of women who aren't ladyboys. As long as you're taller than the women you bang, you're good to go. Hell, with lifts I'm even taller than the 5'10 models I bang.

>natty genetic specimens like Lex Fitness.
>natty
>lex fitness

>AND THEN HE SAID THAT HIS HEIGHT STARTS WITH 6

If you're a manlet, is it worth the effort to lift/get in shape? I feel like the only thing worse than being short is being short and fat/out of shape, but at the same time being muscular isn't going to make my shortness any better.

yesterday night i saw a guy at the gym who was 160cm at best.
he was so built that it jsut looked ridiculous.
you could literally sense his napoleoncomplex just by lookign at him.
constantly seekign eye contact to seem tough by trying to stare you down, flexing in the mirror, giving people stinky looks etc.
damn i'm glad to be 193cm tall.
he was smaller than every girl ro woman in the gym at that timepoint

What's going on this ca- ow! Fuck. I just hit my head on the ceiling. Oh it's a manlet colony. Continue, troglodytes. We have sunshine and roasties up above if you can reach that ledge there to pull yourselves up. So long.

>not beig 6'2 200 lbs at 12-13% bf

yes manlets are a real thing and being tall is better than being short

B..b..but I'm only just over 6ft :(

>THAT SOUNDS GREAT! LETS SET UP AN ORGY WITH HIM!

If height is such a big deal to you fucks, you aren't going to make it. Confidence can get you so much pussy.

Complaining about something you can't change is pointless.

>At least we ain't fat.

Manlet here. I make a lot of manlet posts because it's funny

Jesse from AthleanX making some progress

5'6" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl l have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall ate at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either
1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or
2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame require to ground that extra height made you more tired.

I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both Sports l would destroy you at in order
>Soccer
>Football
>E-sports
>Baseball
>Endurance running
>Tennis
>Golf
>Footgolf
>Ping Pong
>others

I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery.

>5'2
pls be in london

Is this a copy pasta I'm still a newfag

in on manlet cope thread

4'8 Masterace here, you'll never get me lucky charms

4'11" masterrace checking in. Probably the only legitimate TurboManlet itt...or only Manlet itt from the looks of it

>tfw 5'2''
Mirin your height brah. tfw when 5'9'' king of lanklets

If it is it's relatively new or very old. I'm not a newfag but I haven't been here in a year and I don't recall that one.

Charles Manson was 5'2 and had control over plenty of women. It's about having a decent face and charisma. Or just money.

>Hell, with lifts I'm even taller than the 5'10 models I bang.

did pedosmurf touched you again?

>5'2
>tell people I'm 5'3
also tfw comfy on a plane

Honestly you want to be either a turbomanlet or above average height. Turbomanlets snag all the weird cunts with short guy fetishes and little brother complexes, while glorious 6'2 master race gets the rest.

I swear to god Veeky Forums is full of bots, they fucking make their shitty threads every other day with the same pasta and just let all the fags reply to it.

Can you guys all return to the manlet pit where you belong. You are annoying me.

I hate short people so much

Why hello there ladies I'm 5'16

>tfw 5'10"-6'1" Goldilocks zone masterrace
not a manlet
not a lanklet
feels good man

>5'2
Jesus, it must be impossible for you to live a normal life.

I remember this user. Please continue mass posting this so we can turn it into a copypasta meme.

This thread is gonna be godlike

5'6" here and I hate being one of manlets. Need tips to stop being one and I am just beginner.

grow harder

>play basketball every morning and night (throw ball through the basket 50 times)
>drink some protein juice every morning
>lift some weights (50 times to 100 times, one by one to two)
Maybe this?

Anyone has the manlet earl/duke/king graphic?

>EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HEIGHT
>tacitly admitting this is a desperate deflection and you don't actually believe anything on the graphic

How do you call people above normal height?

*perfect height

RISE MANLETS! RISE

Manlets literally are the master race

Manlets: Putin, napoleon, hitler, rand and ron paul, mussolini, trump, todd howard, all of hollywood actors/directors/producers, majority of rich billionaires etc.

Lanklets: Jeb/George Bush, O'Reilly, Obama, Bernie Sanders, David Cameron, Trudeau, Anthony Burch, meme actors, and lastly neet basement dwellers on 4chin.

Trump and Todd Howard are 6'2 you fucking ninny

6 foot is undeniably the perfect height for a Male.

Dominate manlets, while not being too tall.

it's no use, posting about it on Veeky Forums won't make you grow

>Todd Howard
>6'2

Nevermind, just saw that picture of him standing next to Kojima. He's 5'6 on a good day.

w-what do they say about the big guys?

>little brother complex
The fuck is that?

been thinking the same. im literal average 5'10-5'11 and none of my tall friends (6'3+) give a shit about height

Not even lying, you're right.

Lol im 6'5" you fucking manlet