You're not missing it, are you, Veeky Forums?

You're not missing it, are you, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

David duke weightlifts? i hate that dude but at least he's doing more physical activity than 90 percent of his followers

check the catalog fag

>LiftWaffe
el oh el

Why do you hate him?

White Pride
Bench: 315 lbs.
Squat: 455 lbs.
Dead: 515 lbs.

I guess at least its good he's not a bloated, obese sack of shit like most of his followers.

What is the origin of this leftycuck meme about nationalists being fat and out of shape? Most I have known have been quite fit from exercise or relatively fit from physical labour. On the other hand, I have never in my life seen a fit/strong leftist, they are all either landwhales or skinnyfat.

it ties in with the neckbeard culture that 'anonymoose' embodies

Well, just look at any article regarding white nationalists. Look at their own pictures on their own forums. They are always pale, very lumpy, and have a general slack jawed look of confusion and anger.

>and have a general slack jawed look of confusion and anger.

Those are two opposite things though. The "Anonymous" are leftists, they are the same kind of people who went to Occupy Wallstreet or take part in antifa rallies in Guy Fawkes masks.
Nice cherrypicking. Vast majority of nationalists are fit, and on average a lot more educated and intelligent than leftists.

Feels good being fit and a nationalist sympathiser. Your time will come with the day of the rope.

He will tweet the link at 11 am Eastern on his twitter tomorrow:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

It will be streamed on his periscope:
pscp.tv/drdavidduke

>Nice cherrypicking. Vast majority of nationalists are fit, and on average a lot more educated and intelligent than leftists.

The vast majority of any political movement are out of shape fatasses, because the majority of America is out of shape fatasses.

>tfw you support the Communist Jew
>tfw Communist Jew ended up scamming you for money
>#NotAllJews

Everyone is though.

The straight rednecks are usually going to be twinks or fat. It's the same as the left.

Relatively normal people who aren't lazy sacks of shit will be at least average. Once you start becoming just like everyone else around you (the modern left, and the rednecks), you're probably going to become just like them.

People adapt to their environment and like basking in it. Look at here even, you like to lift and you talk about lifting. You want to be the strongest or biggest guy on this board so you try harder, which you think will lead to better life gains. Which there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. But it's very rare for a guy to workout by himself, for himself, and consult absolutely no one about it.

Though that's a little different than just being fat and lazy but the culture they surround themselves approves of it. Which justifies it for them. Among other reasons anyway.

The redneck followers are the redneck followers. They aren't a representation of everyone who follows David Duke. Though they are the stereotypical ones who do. At least they're contained to their physical surroundings largely, whereas the modern left prefers the surroundings of the internet, so they could be and are fucking everywhere.

Not sure where I was going with this, but I will say that anyone who goes to rallies and protests are more often than not pieces of shit.

Well I am European myself and was thinking of European white nationalists mostly. I don't see why only USA should be considered. Of course if we only speak of America, then most of every group are fatasses yeah, since they have a very high obesity rate in the entire nation.

Kek that Asian
>What am I doing with my life

Both look thin, and reasonably fit. Although probably batshit insane. Your lumpy rednecks don't really compare.
I'll look forward to seeing your fat, bloated skull explode through "somebodys" optics on that theoretical day, friendo.

>let me just ignore all the European nationalist groups who are on average quite fit young men because otherwise my argument is destroyed

>Someone accuses American white supremacists David Duke's followers of being fat
>LOL WHY WE TALKIN BOUT AMERICANS ONLY?

Gee, I wonder why you moronic semen slurper.

BTW, the obesity rate of Poles is within 1% of White Americans.

really now...

David Duke has lots of fans in Europe. Me for one.

>He's the one with his mouth open in an expression of constant confusion and ignorance.

Anyways, why aren't these people doxxed when everyone says their groups are infiltrated by Feds? Surely that would out the feds. Surely it would be out of place for a Fed to be in the group pushing agendas, but absent from public events.

I'm not your friendo, bucko.

Simple. They lie. How are you not aware of their tricks yet?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

There's a demonstrable correlation between physical fitness and right-leaning political alignment. It's supposedly because the experience of changing your physique makes an individual feel more capable of changing other things as an individual, skewing them closer to individualism and further from collectivism. Basically, it fosters the typical "I was able to do this so everybody else should be able to do this too" conservative maxim.

It's good and bad because that maxim is fundamentally erroneous -- you need to be in a pretty convenient position to be able to prioritize physical fitness, a position many people aren't in. But that said, there are also many people who are in a position to make that kind of change and don't because they're lazy, weak willed, dumb, whatever. Just like any other variable.

THAT said, anybody who has the time and resources to get fit also automatically has the time and resources to educate themselves politically and realize that none of this matters, the entire western world is irreparably compromised and the only courses of action allotted to the individual skew toward short-term anarcho-primitivism.

Stop falling for engineered infighting.

I think it's mostly because a fit man is likely to have higher testosterone, and testosterone makes you nationalistic. Having low test is probably the leading cause of leftism in men, and we wouldn't have all these problems destroying society if men's test levels hadn't fallen so low in the past 60 years.

That guy behind her is all

"I thought this was the line for the Apple store"

>What is the origin of this leftycuck meme about nationalists being fat and out of shape?

Projection, mostly.

>shamefur dispray
>I didn't finish my M.D. because of this

This.
>Leftists
>Not ugly failures
Pick one