Why don't you learn to love all types of bodies fit?

I learned to be body positive and it changed my life.

>fat woman finds a fit guy that has a fetish for her body type

And?

And there are also normal couples

Normal sounds boring

they cheat a lot on each other, a feeder would never do that

THIS

Normal?
Wealthy WASP princess poses for a photo with one of the studs from her personal harem.
Yeah, really normal.

Idk if i want to deal with a slob because someone online is so beta that they are already thinking their imaginary gf is going to cheat on them.

"born fit"
bitch has no idea how much work goes into that body

This desu

I just find it gross that 63 thousand people care about her and what she has to say.

I'm celibate. I won't love any body. Now go away.

BLAAAAAAAAP-BLAAAP-BLAP-THURRRrrrppp

i would rather date a person who put work into making his body more healthy and fit and better looking than a person who doesn't do that. Not just because thats more attractive to me as a man, but also because it tells me that that man/woman is capable of putting in discipline and effort. Body positivity is a meme.

I'm trying body positivity. I'm still working out a lot but it's more to combat the crippling body dysmorphia, everyone else thinks I look fine why can't I?

I learned to be body changer and it positived my life.

>"born fit"

I gave up here

"born fit"

Is that Taylor Swift? I thought she was supposed to be wholesome

Ooh look a coalburner

Im cool with everything else except "born fit"
Fuck you

thats what her pr told you

>she thinks her boyfriend is just naturally fit
>she must also believe that she's just naturally a flesh golem

i would feel sorry for her if she weren't such a lost cause.

If I don't even like my own body, I'll never like someone who has a obviously worse body than mine

Black guys are more body positive and marry gains fairies because they all have side girls. Also why they have high rates of stds. Also why black women put up with high rates of domestic violence from black men; they can do no better.

kek

He probably has a tiny dick. Literally only explanation.

what I don't understand is why does it have to be a fetish?
is being attracted to literally anything other than a strictly average body just a fetish?
this seems silly to me