GOMAD + water?

Veeky Forums tells me I need to drink a gallon of water a day
Veeky Forums also says a gallon of milk is good for skellies.

How the fuck can I drink 8 gallons of liquid every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWASUMMQjj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

milk has water in it

you dont need to drink a gallon of water a day
you dont need to drink a gallon of milk a day unless you want to get fat

gaining weight is a long process, just eat 1g/lb bw protein (1lb of chicken + regular food will hit this for skellies) and you'll get there

about 87% water to be exact

cant tell if bait or stupid.

You don't need water if you are drinking milk, until after you are out of milk.
a gallon of milk and gallon of water is 2 gallons

I dont see how you are mixing this up newfag

milk is 90% water

also
>falling for the GOWAD meem
>falling for the GOMAD meem

>just focus on 1 macro but dont worry about the other 2

Advice like this is why newbies stall after 3 months

it's either 8 litres a fay or 8 gallons a week

i dont see how he mixed that up, he used 2 words "every day" should be "a week"
and if he meant a week that would be 14gallons a week with a gallon of water and gallon of milk and 7 days

hes clearly baiting and its working

GOMAD took me from 125 pound skelly to 180 pounds and fit in the eyes of normal people without severe body dismorphia

Gallon of milk and gollon of water would be 8 litres .
Probably a euro who got confused

That meme liquid recommendation includes the water content of your entire diet - which would include the milk youre drinking if doing gomad.

Then why do perfect people carry atound gallon jugs to sip out of

because they want everyone to know that they're 'hardcore'

Drinking water is for plebs.

>local man gains weight from consuming excess calories

thats a nice way to stay on toilet whole night.

If your piss isn't yellow you're drinking too much.

Reported

For what?

For giving dangerous advice. Anons could dehydrate or fuck up their kidneys from lack of water because you're saying they need yellow piss

giving shit (or even dangerous) advice isn't against the rules, retard

announcing reports, however, is

It's good advice, you have no clue what you're talking about. I bet you still run around spouting that "8 glasses a day" bullshit.

overhydration is just as bad

everyone i see who drinks a gallon of water a day tend to all be pissin like race horses and sippin constantly when they don't need to.

a lot of the water you take in is from food and other beverages. it also depends on what the environment is like. is it dry and hot outside? is there ac running inside? and how much you move around. even if you aren't sweating you will need and be more inclined to consume more water than if you were just sitting around all day.

Because I work at a truck stop and a gallon jug of water is cheap, and I need SOMETHING to keep me away from the pop fountain.

> Getting meme'd this hard
Can you summerfaggots go ruin reddit instead of taking obvious bait in a fucking bait threads

Id do a more indepth response but its too late for me so ill just say milk has a decently high sodium content, 1 gallon of the stuff i get is like 2000mg sodium so that should keep kidneys in balance adding water is just fine but keeping in mind that 4-5L is more than enough for most humans

>tfw drinking too much filtered water makes it more likely I'll have a wet dream

youtube.com/watch?v=OWASUMMQjj8

are you actually retarded?

exact same for me lol. 125lbs to ~175lbs doing gomad + SS over the course of 1-1.5 years. granted ofc some of it was fat gain, but i did it when i was 15-16 so i had peak test gainz

*sips pure, distilled water*

It is definitely a meme.
I drink between 3 and 4 gallons of water a day this time of year. Piss is still dark yellow.

>1+1=8