Is it safe to assume that anyone that """bench presses""" in a smith machine is reretarted?

Is it safe to assume that anyone that """bench presses""" in a smith machine is reretarted?

No. That is not a safe assumption, given that "reretarded" is not a thing.

i do incline and decline with smith machine bc i have no one to spot me

Why don't you use the power rack and safeties, my buddy? It's what I do.

Moving all the bars around is more annoying than just adjusting the bench.

I hear ya. I love you.

y-you too

It's a far safer assumption that anyone who cares what other people do with their lives is a sad, pathetic autist.

thanks
unironically this, if you actually care, you should leave the gym now.

It's not a natural bar path, so it's a one way ticket to snap city.

I was born without the right peck muscle so I have to use this or I will hurt myself :(

Oh no! Is there anything I can get for you, buddy?

Anyone that doesn't do one arm barbell pushups is reretarted. They require even more support muscles than dumbbell benches.

That should say benches, not pushups. Samefag here.

I had to do this once at a hotel gym. It sucks and you don't get nearly as much out of the lift

no you dyel faggot

maybe if you use it as a main exercise, but using the smith for accessory work is fine

It's probably for chest imbalance. Instead of using bands.

nope. goat tier for guillotine press. kys validation seeking dweeb.

Lemme see a pic. Like if you flex nothing happens? How do you feel like a shirt?

Yeah, when I started benching I was only using the smith machine at my local college. I did gain some strengh but my balance was fucked up because you don't have to keep the weight steady, you just push. When they got rid of the machine I was surprised that I couldn't do as much as I did with it without shaking and looking like a pussy. Luckily it only took a few sessions to adjust.,

If you use smith machines you are a fag and will never make it absolutely no exceptions

This. Benchpress isnt a vertical path. It slants. You cannot do a proper bench press with this.

checked