As most of you know, boogie is in the middle of his weight loss surgery right now

As most of you know, boogie is in the middle of his weight loss surgery right now.

Do you hope he makes it and become a global fitness symbol, or do you hope he will crash and burn to show other delusional fat fucks that being fat truly is unhealthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/892213076195508226.
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/892396274577797124
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"become" global

boogie is already planetary

His surgery has been postponed retard . And yes I hope he makes it the fat piece of shit doesn't deserve to die plus I don't want the negative on that poor doctors history

no he's literally in the middle of surgery right as we speak. it was postponed to august first (today)

He's probably waiting at the hospital right now. I doubt he's actually in surgery already, his wife is taking over his Twitter during surgery

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/892213076195508226. 12 hours ago he posted this. He's probably just arrived, doubt surgery is for another hour and then it will probably be 3 hours till news. Unless this is just a pre exam again

boogie please go.

These threads are gonna be spammed until the surgery is over, they will probably continue if he manages to lose weight

Why though? Why do you guys care about this guy at all? I don't understand how is fitness related.

kek

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/892396274577797124

Told you, he's either at the hospital or in the car

I also don't get why these threads are allowed. They're constantly spammed and usually don't actually have anything to do with fitness and are just shitposts.

Why do we care about him? Hes a celebrity who browses here. It is fitness related, he's going to make an effort to change, like it or not this has an impact wether he succeds or fails for thousands of people

I don't give a shit either way. Why should I care what one man does with his life?

RIP big guy

Fpbp

>weight loss isn't fitness related
Retards

>fitness symbol
why? he wont lose weight from eating right and exercising but from a surgery

I don't give a shit if people talk about when he actually loses weight but there is always a thread up and it's usually something about being the king of Veeky Forums or some other bs. There are literally 4 threads in the catalog right now.

Dubs he dies

let me help you

Dubs the surgery will be successful hut he will constantly cheat with liquid calories and gain even more weight

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS FAGGOT

JESUS CHRIST

Of course he will.
It takes conscious effort to get that fat.
That desire isn't going to go away now that he feels sick if he eats too much solid food.

He's going to be jugging down cartons of molasses

Dubs he becomes king of Veeky Forums

Boogies surgeon here. Ask me anything.

Re-roll

Who's paying for the surgery?

SOMEONE

He won't make it.

Hi boogie

fuck off boogie

>Veeky Forums hamplanets need Boogie so they can self-assure they have a ever so slight chance of making it
I hope this fat fuck dies desu

Veeky Forums - Boogie2988 Comin At Ya Live Once Again Through The Power Of The Internet

>anxiety disorder

Is there a bigger mental health meme?