Gender is performative

>gender is performative
>weight is determined from birth
What did the feminists mean by that?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/TallGirls/MoNT7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That they have the secret wish to be shot into their heads.

OP,
Someone isn't write about what you wrote. Our your stupid?

liberalism is a mental disorder
just ignore them

Will Jonsa ever become real, lads?

>gains goblin on the left

She is 175cm.

Now pic related (191cm barefoot), is an amazon.

She sure is something.

>that fucking gremlin on the left
I swear I've seen it before

Shit man, I hope all you guys realise that women 180cm+ is really fucking self-conscious and insecure about their height and femininity. And for good fucking reasons if we're honest for a moment here. Karlie Kloss is the only chick I know above 6'0 that is feminine. It's like the female version of being a manlet in a sense.

THE KING OF MANLETS

Karen Gillan is 180cm tall and she is hot as fuck.

Agreed, something happens above 5'11 (180cm) though....

>tfw will never have an attractive 6'2 gf

They just get too lanky. Their proportions and curves go to hell.

>Someone isn't write about what you wrote. Our your stupid?
What did he mean by this?

>gender is performative

To a certain extent, it is. Virility and agression will always be associated with the male sex because we're physically more powerful and biologically inclined to compete - but other stuff like the clothes we wear, the way we speak, etc. are all completely socialized. In that sense they are "performative" because we have simply learned what is acceptable to wear and to say as a man, and to dress, speak, or act contrary to those norms is often seen as weird or unsavory.

Never heard anyone say this

>biologically inclined to compete

So are females. Try to remember how middle school girls acted. They're all about bringing other girls down to elevate themselves. Females just can't go and beat a man out of his position of power using strength like rival males can, so they end up being more subtle and underhanded.

It's also natural for women to view other women as rivals and competition.

The genders have a lot of overlap. The only true biological differences are the Y chromosome, genitals, and physical strength (usually). Everything else is social.

to be fair, that is costume appropriate... especially for horse riding.

I'd pay good money to have her unload a full bladder's worth of her morning yellow piss down my throat.

Manlet walks into a room and everyone else makes him insecure about his height.
Amazon walks into a room and makes everyone insecure about their height, including herself.

What kind of man (who isn't an incel) actually feels insecure about a taller woman? Like really? Non-meme.

THE KING IN THE NORTH...holly shit the north must have plenty of manlets.

if you're actual non meme manlet (5'10 and up) you're not really used to see women taller than you. So when you see one, you obviously start feeling insecure

Would let her gobble my gains

it could be worse

Men below 5'10 don't even notice unless they browse Veeky Forums.

The whole manlet thing is a meme, picking exclusive content to post on a single board.

Men don't actually care. Boys on the other hand.

god how are you that rich and you can't even get a decent enough stylist who can hide it better than that, what a cuck

>The only true biological differences are the Y chromosome, genitals, and physical strength (usually). Everything else is social.

Even though estrogen and testosterone each change the brain differently during puberty and pregnancy.
Not saying both genders don't have overlap but to think social development creates all differences besides genitals, strength, and the Y chromosome is retarded.

those photos are old, he stopped being so retarded about his height

also can afford a tailor now.

It means they don't want to take responsibility for anything bad

You're retarded user. 6'2 is the ideal height for a woman.

>tall
>short hair
>twink body
I think you're secretaly attracted to men user

She looks weird, dude. Why are so few women above 180, attractive?

>inb4 you post models

Not with those tits user.

See also, literally the perfect woman.

>Being this mad about his manlet condition that he has to take on a non-related theory/political movement.
You should start by being able to identify the situation in which you can stablish equivalences in order to construct a fucking logic proposition dumbass.

Height as a property of an object (in this case a human being) is biological, and somewhat determined by birth (height is also determined by many factors such as nutrition, health, enviroment, etc.)

Height as a quality is entirely social (differences on the significance of different heights)

On the other hand, gender is a set of properties and qualities that are socially put together to make what we today know as man or woman.

what you said could be translated to this

>masculinity is performative
>penis is determined from birth

Can you see how obvious it is?

Don't want to lose more time developing it, hope you can understand how retarded you are.

THE MANLET OF THE NORTH
THE MANLET OF THE NORTH

Women go crazy if they don't get pregnant or don't have a strong man in thier lives. Most feminists can be cured. Pic related.

Inbreeds on tumblr aren't qualified to speak on anything other than whatever cartoon they're obsessed with. Nobody is claiming that fat is determined at birth other than the pathetic and delusional.

imgur.com/r/TallGirls/MoNT7

Feminism may have done some good things for women, but their advice for men is usually wrong. It's a worldview based on an adversarial dyed where we're the bad guys. It advances only the interests of the other half of that dyad. It is predicated on the debatable assumption that our unfair dominance is bad for humanity. Many feminists dislike men. Many feminists do not understand men. Most of them, including the male ones, do not understand what it's like to be a man.

Is it any wonder that their behavioural prescriptions for men and boys usually don't map to reality, don't help us and are often actually harmful?

Gender is a weaponized academic construct.

horrifying

>The whole manlet thing is a meme
>meme:
an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
in a sense you are correct it is a meme, but its been a meme for decades and isnt some flippant thing to say doesn't affect people.
just like ginger hating.

look i want a tall girlfriend, but things that aren't model proportions in the regular population will also be found in the tall girl population. large facial features will be even larger, stocky body will be even stockier. not having hot girl features and being cute but flawed at normal height, these flaws will be accentuated as the body grows bigger. and the rarity of a girl being tall x the rarity of model tier makes it hard to find

reeeee her character is cuuuute what the fuck is she wearing average brit slag shit for

her character is so annoying, i can't even enjoy some revenge rampage. maybe she sucks at acting

not that bad desu

her dresser need to be fired and burned alive

That women are fucking stupid and think like children and they should be subservient to men.

t. manlet.

>YOU'LL NEVER LEARN, JON SNU

You couldn't be more wrong.

Feminist theory doesn't have an "agonistic" foundation, its goal is primarily to make us see the unseen reality of how there's nothing natural to gender. It is a structure of knowledge based on diferential distribution of power that designates each one of us as male or female.

I'ts obvious that the achievements of women towards their "freedom" in all aspects of their lives takes some benefits from men over them (Free housework, sexual benefits...etc.), so in some situations the political means to do so must be materialised as a fight against men as a whole.

Ofc feminism also analises men experience as a gendered being. Some immediate problems you might be experiencing as a man that feminism takes into account could be: your inner conflict with the size of your dick or how masculine your body lets you be.

Won't go into more detail, just do your research and illustrate yourself.

does anyone have the pic of her with the british words like "fuck me in the gash with ur m8s" or some shit like that
ive been looking for it

b-b-but my little girl that beats the shit out of adults
irresistible nibba. shes cute

I forgot to point that one thing is feminist theory and feminism "done right" and another thing is the retarded babbling that you hear from SJW's.

The dwarf in the north

I always thought she was like 5'7 or something.

Stupid Matt Smith and his huge hands.

you have been given one Lady Mormont as appeasement

Kek

If I had a dollar for every time I'd read a sentence beginning with "feminism is..."

Feminism started as a political movement with the Suffragettes. It's become a great many things since then. Some have been beneficial to society as a whole; others have benefited mostly women. Some may have been quite detrimental. None of them are above criticism. All of them have at the very least ideological vestiges that cast men in a negative, adversarial light. One thing it has yet to become is something that sees men as anything other than a problem to be fixed. So forgive me if I completely disregard feminist advice on how to be a better man it's basically what the MRAs and MGTOWs will be dispensing to women once they've had tenure for a couple of generations. Even the stuff about not being a dick to women I can get from codes of masculine behavior that were around for centuries before some women decided they wanted the vote.

Is an excuse for not wanting to workout.
>gender is performative
user, do you seriously not believe this is true? I know you're baiting and trolling, but if you believe that gender is not performative, then do you believe that one's masculinity can't be changed? For better or for worse? Have you given up your hope of making it and resigned yourself to being some efeminate, basement-dwelling, beta-bitch?
I believe in your ability to make it, user, but shitposting isn't the way.

My youngest sister is 6'1 and at 15, all the kids bully her for it. My girlfriend is 5'9 and wears heels when we go out so she is only a little bit shorter than me. Idk what it is but height is a big deal to so much of the population.

>something that sees men as anything other than a problem to be fixed
Beatriz Preciado, Judith Butler or Virginie Despentes are some of the most cited non-spanish ones i can recall. Read. Almost any of their work will do.
Even Beauvoirs second sex would be a good read on that matter.

"Read a book"... you assume that I wasn't you, thirty years ago.

There is a rather large gap between what you read in your gender studies electives and what you will encounter outside the lecture hall, user. Keep an open mind, think critically, and you'll make it. Trust me, user.

Shoo shoo, fatty!

>5'10 tallest in the room

>gender is performative

per·for·ma·tive
pərˈfôrmədiv/Submit
adjective
relating to or of the nature of dramatic or artistic performance.
"films which push past the limits of current performative trends"

I don't think that means what they think it means

This guy is the King of insecurities. I am a manlet and I would never wear those kind of shoes.

You realize this is Veeky Forums right?

Fuck you mods and janitors. This thread shouldve been pruned immediately. They're not even trying anymore. "Will being fit get me grills?" Is annoying as fuck and definitely not fitness related, but straight up "let's bitch about feminists" is 100% r9k material

Fuck off you baiting, cancerous double nigger

>all fields

>read the wrong word
>make a novel in order to disprove an imaginary post
You clearly showed me senpai

Meaning is unironically performative websterfag

>humiliating him and putting him in his place while he holds award

Keke manlets cannot win

>ywn have a tall goddess of a woman condescendingly tousle your hair while you inadvertantly smell the sweet odor of her armpit