Would you date a womanlet?

would you date a womanlet?

>would you date
Yes, any woman. Please I'm so fucking lonely.

The real question is, would they date me?

I would hope not, but I'm not really anything amazing myself

I just want a tall (5'9 - 6'0) gf
I'm 6'2

dubs of truth

yes, i'd date a broom with a wig.

would you date a cute manlet?

I just want a 5'3-5'6 average gf

i just want a woman to share emotions.

This
a..and this
Am I going to make it brehs?

gay af

I'd date a womanlet provided she has a proportional body.
And by that I mean fuck her in a very dominating way.

>tfw know and flirt with a womanlet that has them big tiddies, wide hips, is kinky as fuck, shares my fetishes but with her being the sub, and who doesn't stop telling me how I'd be the perfect dom for her

I love my gf so much, but damn the temptation is real brehs. Doesn't help that my gf is pretty much new to sex (I took her virginity) so it's all p vanilla. I'm molding her to my taste, but it's a slow process.

Absolutely, petite women are gorgeous. Picking them up and fucking them into oblivion is one of the highlights of my sexual life

delet nao

I'm 14 inches taller than my girlfriend. She has to stand on her tippy toes while I bend down to kiss.

Fuck for sure, but I'm too tall to be hanging around someone who won't even come up to my shoulders. I don't want to have to bend over every time I kiss her. Maybe if it was an open thing where she wasn't into PDA, petite cuties are a blast to smash but association kinda drags you down

>Share emotions

Lol no wonder nobody wants you

Enjoy your midget children

I want a tiny japanese gf

I have fucked a bunch of them but I have never dated a woman under 5'8. There's just no future for me with a short girl. I'm not going to knowingly increase my sons chances of being manlets.

My wife is 5'10 and our sons are both tall for their ages. Our daughter too.

I just want a girlfriend stop being such a fucking picky shitstain.

Do short girl genes infect future male children? Cruel to create manlets just for a gf

Sex with short women is the best sex there is. Especially when the difference is 6'4 (me) 5'0 (her).

me too ano

That's not how anything works.

I would. I have. But it bothers me to think that I want tall children. Im 6'0, so those lil bastards cant afford a short mom.

I'm 6'3". I think they'll be okay.

How tall is she?

8'7"

>everybody in this thread wanting womanlet to be their waifu
>not realizing they would fuck over their future son by making him manlet

I doubt this. I think the gene expression for the height of men are more dependent on the father and grandfathers than the mother.

My mom is pretty small 150-160cm and my father is smaller than me and I'm 183cm (6ft). I guess I got lucky and I also assume the hormones in milk made me grow as well, as milk always had a strong role in my diet.

i have, and having them latch on to your back when you're the little spoon like a small jet pack is pretty damn comfy

Why not a mop?

Yes, the love of my life is a super petite 5' even brunette. She is amazing and I need to truck into having my babies.

I'm 6'7". All women are womanlets in comparison to me.

>I'm 5'10
>gf is 5'1'' and 120lbs
It's fucking great man, she's just tall enough to not be weirdly disproportioned and short enough so even I tower over her and make her feel protected
not to even mention the sex, I can pick her up and throw her around like a sack of potatoes, she's also very easy to maneuver around, last night we were making out with her lying flat on top of me and I could just reach around her ass to stick my finger in her pussy, shit was cash
I'm telling you guys, womanlets are where it's at, my ex was around my height, maybe even an inch taller and I can easily say that it's worlds appart

>said I'm 14" taller in my first post
>said I'm 6'3" in my second post
>still asked "How tall is she?"

>tfw 5'5" want my own sabina gf but have to resort to womanlets

I dated a 5'0" girl and it was the only time my average penis felt like it could do some damage when I was going all out. My current 5'4" gf must have taken a mile of dick before me, I can pound it literally as hard as I can without her batting an eye.

neither of you qualify as human. midgets when will they learn

thanks mr.sketal

>being this desperate

/fat/ actually. 323 down from 335. Good guess though.

>white man dating an Asian
Enjoy your Elliots faggot

>share emotions

Nia u gay?

I'm 6'3 and my gf is 5'2

you mad manlets? lol

4'9 i did 63 minus 14

>5'5"
>sabina gf
iktf bro. But fret not, Kazakh girls are wife-tier and quite often don't care about height. So long as you're handsome and nice.

I mean, Melissa Rauch is pretty damn hot, and she's like 4'11, soo yeah. I'd prefer a taller woman, but whatever.

im a manlet myself so i think we´d be the perfect match.

also that grill u posted op shes just top QT for me. I'd do anything to get a gf like that.

>tfw KV

these

Your kids will hate you.

i'd love to have a tall woman, but they don't date short guys unless you that the money to persuade them

I had a tall girlfriend when I was younger, I used to sit on her lap when we made out lol.

just cheat, you fucking beta

DELETE

Women can smell this from a mile away

>6'2

fucking manlet, get off this board

This. All I want is some human contact. How do?

Why are Amerimutt slampig fuckslug women so obsessed with height? In europe you dont have this at all

I know this feel, dubs user.

Hello, Ahmed.

>tfw crushing on short puerto rican qt with a booty at the gym
>she asks me how my lifting is going and even commented on my hair cut looking good
>even asks me what kind of ancillary exercise i'm doing and what they do.
it feels like being tempted with the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden. only problem is she half squats lmao1.5pl8

>not wanting a fucktoy
short women are crazy though

I'm 5 5 so yes.

Girls shorter than me (thicc, fit , skinny) all seem to be the only women that are into me

theres a few womanlets who date 6 foot tall lanklets, but they have some self esteem issues

top kek
never change Veeky Forums

Im same height and love short girls.

Doing missionary and then I pick them up, standing sex with legs around me. Bottom out like a mother and my dick isn't even that long. Also nothing gets a girl wetter tHan being tossed around. Makes them feel skinny and hot and makes you seem even more dominant and strong.

Idgaf about what our kids would look like, cuz not breeding yet.

no. i'm 6'6" and it makes kissing awkward. also i like long legs, and short women don't have those.

6' girls don't see as much attention, approach em user

Somebody get this nigga the help he need

Yeah I have just for fun they are fun to throw around and they can fit into absolutely anywhere so they are hilarious to be around.

I'm just starting to get back lifting so I'm pretty chubby still. But i got a lot of money so still get most all the girls I want.

make sure you get manlet children so my children can bully them on /fit2/

My gf is 5'7" and has a big ass that's too borderline fat and barely any tits and I really want a shortstack, brehs

Introduce her to polyamory

Every man should, at least once. It's a treat.

I do not agree. My mother is tell for a woman and my father a manlet and I still came out tall (186cm). And my brother is another decimetre taller.

i would fucc one yeah, but I wouldn't leave kids in one, imagine how much shit my manlet son would go through, I can't do that to him

6'3 is 75'' so she's actually 61'' or 5'1.

This is why the imperial system is a complete joke. The people who are supposed to use it don't even understand it and need a metric masterrace user to explain it to them.

OP, My dad is 6'3, my mom is almost 5'5 and yet I turned out 5'10. There's a decent chance your kids will be short. You are a couple inches taller than average and your woman is a couple inches shorter than average. That evens out to average, realistically. If I had to take bets I would bet on my height for the boys and 5'5 for the girls. Now you can't say you weren't warned.

Yeah. Currently doing it right now. Perks are I manhandle the fuck out of her during sex and she's pretty cute. Downside creeping in the back of my mind is what might happen to my kids if I marry her. I'm 6'3 and she's 5'2. My dad is 6'7 and my mom is 5'3, so I'm kind of worried I might be shooting myself in the foot and fucking my kid over, especially since I currently carry a mix between genes of tall dad and short mom.
Or maybe I'll get lucky and my X and gfs X means short daughters, and my and my dad's Y carries and we get tall sons... and that's even if height is attached to those chromosomes, which it probably isnt...
Only time will tell. Or I can get a tall chick on the side/convince gf to get a tall surrogate and then use the surrogates eggs instead, idk.

>Be 5"10 / 177
>Live in the fucking Netherlands

I dont mind males being taller but holy shit the females are so fucking tall. So many over 180 without heels. In highschool I dated someone who was 182 while I was still 173. She basicly had to squat to kiss me. She never minded me being shorter but I could tell people looking at us and snickering. Gotta find me a cute womanlet.