Is built fat the superior build to dominating in the arena of casual street combat?

Is built fat the superior build to dominating in the arena of casual street combat?

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/f-drive-lad-man-jailed-13119985
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/man-smashed-head-hammer-car-9962008
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/heavy-police-presence-gala-bingo-12948072
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fat kids bretty good

Fat kid has been in some fights.
Skinny kid is outweighed by 50 pounds and has not.

Reason number 8000 you don't stand within striking range of an aggressive man. Once he caught that first haymaker it was over

nothing like a rape gut for street fighting

holy damn

casual street combat. heh ok

But yes, built fat is the best for a everyday fight.

More weight=more force behind punch/kick
harder to be thrown around
can pin someone down
your slower so they could run but if they are going to fight then yes.

>that cheapshot

KO

Weight counts for a lot in fighting, it's why weight classes exist.

The down side of being heavy is that you gas faster, but street fights rarely go beyond 30-60 seconds.

Not a cheap shot. If another man gets in your face and acts agressively you have to be ready for a fight.

thats gotta be fake or the most beta thing i have ever seen

>kid gets throw down and punched
>slowly gets up
>kid is still beating his friends(i assume) up
>just stands still shaking his wrist
it was like 5 on 1 what kind of numales where they

Unless you are in small town Ireland, or some other similar place where tradition is still enforced, then there is no honor or code of conduct in fist fighting. It used to be a way for two men to vent their anger and agression in a controlled way and allow the two men to settle the dispute and move on with life.

Nowadays you have to be the first guy to throw, or you'll end up like the skinny guy, fucked from the first punch, completely caught off guard. No such thing as a cheapshot when you are standing face to face with an aggressive man.

Fat kid hits like a bitch. Still he was going to win either way, but those cheapshots didn't hurt either.

Don't let people get that close to you in a standoff. If you hit like a girl, don't fight people way bigger than you. Learn how to move your head. 3 simple things that would help you from not getting your head knocked off.

As always, avoid fights if you can. If you see someone look like they're loading up, don't fucking stand there with your hands down. Move and put your hands up.

>fatty clearly above his opponent's weight class
>starts the fight with a dirty sucker punch

Wow what a fighter, such skill.

Yeah, poor kid didn't have a chance. I guess that's what he gets for going up to his face like that.

That skinny guy would have kept punching if the fat guy dropped, you can see that. He's an asshole

Don't let a belligerent man get that close to you period. If he is in your face then you should be throwing punches or shoving/grappling him.

Seems like they didn't really care. Except the first guy they all just got right back up.

Built fat is pretty strong as long as you have the cardio to go with it and you also know how to strike because you can utilize that extra mass for more force
Mass x acceleration breb

it's emos or goths

kek, what the heck is this?
a fucking russian wrestler running around beating up betas, thats pretty funny desu, you have more?

>cowboy boots
>fishing caps
>dad jeans
what kind of rednecks are these, holy shit

Yeah. I don't shit talk. All I do now is tell them not to come near me if I feel they're ready to fight.

Posturing gets you nowhere. I don't need to tell people how tough I am 2 inches away from them. Though that is the perfect distance for an elbow.

It's not fake. You can see one of the lanky fucks get his hand broken.

honestly just carry a hammer

when you've seen what a well placed hammer strike does to a human face build becomes largely irrelevant

oh shit, i didnt realize it broke

post that webm of the fat guy outside the nightclub throwing ICBMs at a couple hotheads

who the fuck carries a hammer?

advanced rednecks

what the hell man, fucking brutal

Carpenters..?

literally nobody expects a kick to the balls

if I'm in a fight I throw the hardest kick I can to the balls and then drive my knee into their nose when they double over

People who win fights

Thor silly

and all the chavs round mine who jump people

fat dudes at hardcore shows always play alpha. it's like the music makes them forget their insecurities that cripple their fat pathetic lives

Carpenter here. We don't.

>getting aggresive with a man
>standing right in range
>with your hands by your fucking hips

Yes, be ready for a fight, but let's not pretend we have a decent example of whether "built fat" makes you a better fighter. He threw an unexpected punch at the very beginning and the other guy never recovered.

kek

That's my go to move if anyone pulls a knife on me. And then stomp on their elbows and knees after.

Almost want it to happen too.

Blacksmiths?

did he die?

>kick guy with knife in the balls
>he stabs you in the leg and you bleed out in less than a minute

bravo

Unfortunately not. I feel like i remember a thread about this a while back where it was uncovered that he was the one who posted it online.

Does anybody else's heart race when they see fights? I'm admittedly a former pussy. Prior to being Veeky Forums I got into a lawn brawl and it was honestly awesome. Probably helps that I didn't get hit. Anyway these days I wonder how a fight will pan out if I ever get into one...I worry that I'll be a pussy even though I have a body that can do damage now.

that's really not cool unless the situation has gotten legit dangerous

and most guys who try to ball shot I've seen just piss the other guy off and get their ass kicked worse

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/f-drive-lad-man-jailed-13119985

see? hammers

he has a youtube channel, he recovered a few minutes later

niggers

exactly this. if you're that close up to someone in such an aggressive situation, you best already have your hands nipple height and be aware of an impending punch/grab. should never be that close to someone anyway

i wish i had fought more growing up because the older you get the more dangerous it gets. i think if you're in your 20s or 30s a well placed punch can kill a guy

I only had fights as a teen. I was always fun even if I received a lot of punches it was never serious damage.

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/man-smashed-head-hammer-car-9962008

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/heavy-police-presence-gala-bingo-12948072

people carry hammers

Hammers are fucking pleb-tier. It can easily slip out of your hands, not to mention you don't have it holstered so you can't just grab it, you have to remove it from a bag or something.

Nothing beats a well placed pipebomb. Why waste thousands of dollars and hours of your time practicing to fight/shoot/buy guns, when you could make a cheap pipebomb over night for ~30 dollars. They punch you? You pipebomb. They stab, or shoot you? Pipebomb. No one can escape.

If someone gets that close to your face you clock them the fuck off

Only fight advice my dad ever gave me, saved my ass twice most likely, I went for an uppercut both times though - nothing like hearing that teeth chatter sound and watching the conciousness leave the idiot who's trying to attack you's eyes

what if they have a plunger and use it to defuse your pipebomb? can't defuse a hammer.

stupid thread

learning to fight is the superior build in the arena of fighting

these threads only serve for armchair MMA fighters to jerk their dingdongs

>tfw I kicked a guy in the balls and then tore out his earrings with a ddt on concrete
Bitch stumbled back to his friends before falling over again.

lmao, how fragile do you think humans are?

if your artery is hit you'll pass out within a few minutes because of the loss of blood and lack of blood pressure

Check'd and kek'd

Didn't realise the guy I just kicked in the balls was a ninja assassin, my bad.

You realize people get stabbed all the time right? And the people who do it are usually huge pussies. I was talking to a guy who was showing me his stab wounds from when him and another guy were stabbing each other. He thought he was going to bleed out. He didn't

They're not going to get your fucking low upwards leg in a nut kick. They're not Flash.

You kick them in the nuts and move away. Repeat if needed. If you can somehow get the knife away, even better.

Said the guy who thinks kicking a guy in the nuts will disable him, especially when he has a knife.

yea, I'm positive he will glady take every kick to his groin and will never attempt to dodge to protect his crown jewels and won't try to cut/stab your leg in the process.

>what is an artery?

I'm not that guy you cunt, but I agree it would easily disable him. Ever been kicked in the nuts? Does this knife give him poise or something?

That and a punch in the jaw will usually disarm him

It takes 1 kick, not 2, not 3, just 1. If you can still breathe after a kick in the nuts then you're a woman.

What is a femoral artery

>what is really hard to predict a swift low kick in the nuts?

But more often than not you're going to survive getting stabbed. Any Indian in Canadian hoods has stories about how many times they've been stabbed. These aren't movie mercenaries that murder with a knife strike you're dealing with.

Is this fake shoot stuff or just really well sold? cause that question mark kick looked like it actually knocked her out

why the fuck do you assume you can just get away with a kick to his balls? I'm assuming you are a male yourself and earlier in your life you've been trained by other little shits and teens trying to kick/punch your balls. even if I'm totally unsuspecting I'd try to block the kick, step aside or turn away. Unless the aggressor is under the influence of alcohol or whatever I wouldn't know any reason why he would just take your kick

enjoy your manslaughter charge

especially when he's holding a knife and kinda on guard

Which makes me wonder why in god's name he keeps shaking it like it's some rag doll.

inside of your thigh
side of neck
armpit
breast

choose one and stick a knife in it. post in this thread in 10minutes if you survive.

seriously, knife wound can kill you easily if the other guy knows where to hit. knife fight is no fun, turn around and run if you can.

I mean to say did she actually knock her out or is it just sold really well?

He gonna break his fingers punching like that, what the Hell.

BECAUSE HE DIDN'T EXPECT IT, DID YOU EVEN READ THE ORIGINAL GUYS POST. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HATE DUMB PEOPLE. YOU ARE NOT BRUCE LEE, YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING BRUCE LEE, NOBODY IN THIS THREAD THINKS YOU ARE A TOUGH GUY.

What happened? I can't watch these work-out-goes-wrong videos. Too spooky.

knifeguy didn't see it coming

5 on 1 will wreck your shit bad unless you are Bruce-Lee tier. They could have fucked him up good.

You have literally never been in any confrontation in your whole beta manlet life, stop watching movies they are warping your perception of reality.

I've been practicing krav for close to 2 years now. Kick in the balls is one of the dumbest moves you can possibly make.

- The shock is not big enough for any impeding danger (guy choking you out, knife out, gun out) to cease. He will feel the pain, but unless he's some kind of 100lbs that didn't want to fight/kill you in the first place, he will continue

-He'll get angrier

-You just lost balance, because 99% you don't know how to properly kick. If you get on the ground, you're done for

Please, for the love of god, take some kind of fighting lessons and don't rely on retarded moves read on the internet

you're retarded

Wouldn't like to fight that cunt jesus

>talks about a knife in a fight
>recommends ways to fight in a knife fight
Dude NO
Knives kill. That's major surgery.
If a dude pulled a knife, you fucking RUN there is NO POINT in fighting, let alone a dude with a fucking KNIFE.
If you can't run, give him whatever he wants. Save you life, cancel your credit cards later but shit dude, don't fight a guy with a knife.

Don't fight. Never fight.

the guy attacking the others is backed by his friends and the guy filming. Had they all bunched up on the guy in red, they would have been beaten to a pulp.
Better you have your dignity damaged than your brain

>projecting this much

>That's my go to move if anyone pulls a knife on me. And then stomp on their elbows and knees after.
>Almost want it to happen too.

True, but everyone wants to think their failed cuts, poor diet, and 20% bodyfat is an advantage in certain areas of their miserable lives.

what about a hammer to the balls?

this.

Knives are fucking dangerous, friendo. My little brother nicked his arm with a pocket folder and nearly bled out due to how imperceptibly deep the cut was (it had actually reached muscle).

>no, you

There are several videos of this manlet beating the crap of those kids. He has a whole squad of russian bydlos backing him up. In some videos the kids actually try to defend themselves and the others show up to beat them.

yes

>it had actually reached muscle
You mean it went deeper than 1/8 inch?! Holy shit!