Feels Thread

>When I changed schools 2 years ago, I ended up in a great class, all lovely people
>Right from the start me and this blonde girl start talking and get along great
>I like her, she seems to like me
>We text a lot, with hearts at the end of every message
>lifeisgreat.jpg
>Then she goes on a 3 week trip away from school
>We barely text at all during this time
>I try, "how have you been?" but she's answering with few words and never ask anything back
>Don't think too much about it
>We drift away from eachother but we're still in the same class
>Meet another girl, a brunette
>I like her a lot
>We start texting
>She likes me, I like her
>She's now been my GF for 1 year

Cont.

>I completely forget about the blonde basically
>The blonde about a month ago started being outright mean to me in the hallways etc.
>People around us don't know what the fuck she's doing
>Whyisshedoingthis.jpeg
>I start thinking
>Maybe she thinks I ditched her for this brunette
>Blonde now sends me a text about some random stuff once a month basically
>This is fucking with my feels, I had basically forgotten about this girl
>I start feeling some weird shit
>"what would happen if I would've made more moves?" "What would it be like if she was my GF instead?"
>Today I went through our old text conversations
>WhydidIdothis.com
>Feels start pouring in
>Feel like shit rn

Please tell me someone else has experienced this? What should I do Veeky Forums?

>the brunette suddenly starts to laugh at me in class,not at my jokes! just randomly laughing
>I try to play it off but it's getting annoying
>suddenly I snap and begin screaming
>whole class is silent and stares
>"SUCK MY NOOGIES!" I scream
>she stares back at me blankly
>"Oh? So that's not funny eh? Well, you seem to find it funny earlier? Huh?"
>people start murmuring and some leave
>"You think that I'm a joke? Me? You'll pay for it!"
>I basically have a mental breakdown and take a dump on the desk

And that's why I post gay-ass unrelated threads on Veeky Forums.

I just wanted to get it off my chest I'm sorry

I'm sorry too. It's ok bro. I regret it now.

Wat... This is epic on so many levels. Include me in screen cap boys!

Doesn't happen everyday

am i getting baited here?

whoa-k there buddy

Shit this thread didn't go where I wanted it to:(

>When I changed schools 2 years ago, I ended up in a great class, all lovely people
you have to be 18 or older to post here
also not /fit related
sage and kys

I'm a eurofag we go to school until 20 years of age

im also eurofag, im 18 and I finished school this year.

>be me
>18, Veeky Forums and relatively handsome
>also autistic and browse Veeky Forums all day
>get approached by women at least once every few weeks
>they start small talking and try to break the ice
>can't muster anything more than "heh," "that's cool," "oh really"
>you can always see their face change slightly when they realize i'm autistic
>then they end the convo along the lines of "well it was nice meeting you, take care!"

If I had any social skills at all I might have friends or even a gf. Sadly I'm afraid of failure don't have the will power to do so.
>tfw the loneliness is starting to drive me a little crazy
>talk to myself all the time
>laugh out loud because of the silly convo I'm having with myself internally
>cry myself to sleep most nights because I long so much for a friend

oh and to attest to my level of autism; in high school I was the kid that sat by himself at lunch every day. tried for a long time to make friends by sitting down with random people and making conversation but I never really fit in anywhere. is it time to off myself?

>get drunk
>????
>profit

post pic

If I wasn't lucky enough to be out into a class with a group of great and friendly people, I would probably have had the same experience as you.
I hate most people and any time I was in a class without those friends, I would always be by myself.
I would sometimes make conversation but it never lasted cause I was autistic but luckily I had fries to talk to when the class ended.
You can always find friends somewhere, just don't give up.

user, I know the feels. Things will get better, you should enjoy the Little things in Life. Next time a woman starts talking to you ask her something random. Doesn't really matter, it can be random af. Just ask if she was an animal, what animal would she be? Use your imagination, just say some random shit that gets her talking.

This actually does help me a lot. The two times I've gotten drunk I was able to talk to and have great fun with a few people. It was awkward as hell when we woke up the next morning though because the buzz was gone and I'd reverted back to being autistic.
No can do, my coworkers browse Veeky Forums and I can't risk outing myself
this gives me a little bit of hope user, thanks for sharing
it's not even that I can't think of things to say or talk about, I just get so flustered that I freeze up and can hardly talk. Even thinking about having to talk to someone makes my heart race, face turns red, start sweating profusely, etc

In what business are you in? Maybe you should pick a line of work where you talk to people frequently to make it easier

>Maybe you should pick a line of work where you talk to people frequently to make it easier
Did this exactly, actually.
Starting at 16 I became a sales representative for a roofing company. Did okay and made decent money but the cordial, professional manner of communication didn't really transfer over to real world social situations. Now I work in a gym.

Working in a gym should force you to talk to people, you'll make it user, we're all gonna make it

16? Kek are you from the states?

They don't realize you're autistic, your autistic answers make them think you're not interested.

>met grill who specifically stated she finds me attractive
>still get rejected
this happens every year and not sure how much longer i can take. 21yr old virgin please save me

Wow never thought about this, it's true

I hope so :/
Yeah. Where do you live and what age do people start working there?
That's a good point, actually

this shit is all not fit related and its going to get deleted real fast but

>have feels for this cute grill
>shes not interested
>meet her after almost a year, lift hard through that year and go out from skinnyfat to builtfat mode, got better haircut etc
>she obviously noticed my gains but acts cool like nothing changed
>one day she asks me questions about my age, my plans for future and what not, in the "im totally not interested in that, just asking because" way
>it was longest talk we had literally ever
>anyways i tell her i need to change my clothes and shit and go to work
>my sister said she was asking questions about me and it seem she was snooping on my fb profile (but she still didnt accept the invite from one year ago)

idk if im just delusional or if i have chances with that chick

shes adorable, dedicated to work (even thought its only summertime work for her), studies mathy thing, and is probably aspiring to get some good career.

idk lads
i want to appear to her as a good guy, not as a chad that wants to just fuck her but idk.

why the fuck do women have to be so cryptic. From what I've read, it sounds like she's into you and you could ask her out. But who fucking knows. Wouldn't be surprised if she turned you down then started acting even more interested in you.

i asked her out last year

and what she did ?
she turned around without word and walked away.

>next monday at work
>she smiles to me in the morning and says hello

f uckign ehella epic

>>next monday at work
>>she smiles to me in the morning and says hello
fucking girls man

Do you like her, user?

i do in fact like her

question is if she like me

I would give away everything if I could be just average at talking to people. People have no idea how hard it is to be shit at conversations. There's literally nothing I can do about it. No amount of lifting or 'self-improvement' will change that. All I can do is watch as people I meet just drift away from me.

as a intp autist, getting confident helps

as in
improve your looks and shit and by feeling better you will also be more confident in yourself and then conversations are easier

t. 25 kissless virgin

Try being confident with a stutter and a faggy voice

i think being calmer helps with stutter

faggy voice ? well
time to pull the trigger

Hey you could be me and hit it off big time with a QT, date for a couple weeks and then ask her out just to be told "i realize now I was excited about the acts, not the person"

what

i dont even

Yeah. A nice conservative girl that's only ever had one other boyfriend, I almost fucked her a week after we started so I kind of think she just got scared and anxious over it. Really fucking sucks but its her loss.

I have actual fitness related feels

>travelling for 3 months, backpacking around
>exercise includes exclusively kayaking, hiking, or surfing, hiking being the main one
>Back to the gym for the first time today
>squat down 60 lbs
>OHP down 20
>bench down 20
>went from doing weighted pullups with 25lbs to doing the same amount without any weight

I didn't dead lift but I'm not excited for how much weight I will be able to move. Same with my rows and dips.

>tfw I was finally making decent progress, was actually getting happy with myself
>all down the drain

cardio went to shit too but Veeky Forums hates cardio

I'd actually think it was worth it though, travelling is something you remember, going to the gym is not.

>cardio went to shit too but Veeky Forums hates cardio
Kek, true

Or just learn how to manage your voice

It was wonderful but I need routine and intense exercise to help with my insomnia and keep me from getting depressed so going to the gym is more than just about the gains for me, its about keeping good mental health.

I do not regret the trip however, just unfortunate how some things went.

Same here, lifting for mental gains is a thing

thats exactly what happened to me, i even told myself that if she rejects me (even though I specifically stated that I wanted to see her again because I think she's cute and she willingly agreed and said she was eager to see me again) I will give up.
I'm now at a point in my life that if a girl grabs me by the crotch, looks me in the eyes and says she wants to fuck me, I still would hesitate to believe her. This is hardly the first time it's happened. I'm getting very frustrated with women right now, or at least the ones I keep running into.

I understand entirely user. My situation is made worse by the fact that I'm 99% sure that she does really like me, but shit just went down juuuust perfectly to make it so it was simply easier to cut me out of her life.

We have to look on the bright side, we were able to get those dates, and we made memories with those girls that can never be taken away. There are plenty of anons that would trade for our position in a heartbeat, and for good reason. We only fail when we stop trying, so we must keep trying. There are good women out there, I know it first hand. The timing isn't always right, so take a break and work on yourself if you want, but don't give up. We'll both make it if you keep your head up brother. They're only bitches.

Nothing, the brunette is your GF. The blonde is just trying to fuck with you. I mean do you that easily leave people (your current GF) behind? She didn't even tell you that she would suck your dick. The blonde seems to be a manipulative bitch. Apart from that you said she didn't care back then. So why do you care now?
Just cut all contact with the bitch. Reverting to the being mean tactic? An adult? Are you kidding?

>>talk to myself all the time
>>laugh out loud because of the silly convo I'm having with myself internally
That's just introversion, unless you say it out loud like literally talk with yourself. It has nothing to do with your "autism". It's also most likely social anxiety. So just try to give less of a fuck about shit and say whatever you want. Most people actually care a lot less about it then you realize.

Honestly, some of these seem redflags to me. She might be one of those sneaky and/or BPD types. So just be careful.

What the fuck?

>we text a lot
That's where you fucked up. Ffs people, text her max a few times and then ask her out you autist.

What went through her head:
>I like user he's a cool dude, hope he asks me out
>weeks go by
>OK maybe he'll finally get the hint if I send him some hearts, cmon user
>he's still not asking me out, maybe he just wants to be friends
>weeks go by
>he still hasn't made a move but he still texts me, I don't think he's interested in me romantically, I should really move on
>goes on trip
>Chads really cool, hope he asks me out
>omg! He asked me out! Can't wait to see him tomorrow evening!
>goes out with Chad and has a blast
>user texts her
>I don't think there's a point to try anything with user, he's so indecisive and won't ask me out... Better ignore him so I can get over him
>I haven't responded but he keeps texting me, kind of creepy, what does he want?
>back from trip
>sees user with brunette
>so thats why user wasnt asking me out even though I made it soooo obvious, he rather would go out with that bitch. What an asshole, probable kept me on the backburner, I can't stand the sigh of him anymore.

Literally this

>Just cut all contact with the bitch
Is that it? I just cut her off? Why would the blonde try to manipulate me like this now? After she's ignored me for like 8 months

Would be possible, but it isn't like this. I did make moves, we went out once. I know that isn't much but hear me out. I Always felt like I was the one chasing her, so I figured she didn't really like me like that and stopped bothering her to see if she would try to make contact with me, and she didn't. Also important point, we stopped texting eachother during her trip, and never started again. And NOW she sends me a snap or whatever out of the blue once a month, why would she do this?

OPs posts are the top 2, the third is just a random Veeky Forumsizen trying to prove a point

> What should I do Veeky Forums?

I'm going to tell you to do the right thing, because of this, you will not like it. Stay with your current GF and drop the blonde. She already dropped you once and will do it again. She thought the same exact thing you are thinking right now (the grass is greener on the other side...)

Don't say it's not true, you've already stated the following:
> I start feeling some weird shit
> "What would it be like if she was my GF instead?"

While she was stringing you along, she gave you up because she found a better person (or someone she thought would be a better person.) Now she's trying to "settle" with you because she knows that you're a "sure thing". Now, you've already stated that you are beginning to have the same thoughts about dropping your current GF in favor of this blonde.... Things will only work out badly doing this. As of right now, you have a nice brunette gf who hasn't pulled any of this crap on you yet.

You can try to justify it to yourself all you want, but you know what you should do.

Also, leaving GF for her is out of the question, would never do that. I was just asking if anyone else experienced this, like why the fuck would she do this to me

>You can try to justify it to yourself all you want, but you know what you should do.
Thanks, user. I really needed this. I thought that might've been what happened but I long doubted she met someone else, I just thought I did something wrong

We've all been where you are and we all know how it feels to be left for someone else or dropped by someone we used to really like. It's a hard feeling, but it seems as if you've found someone who likes you now. This blonde sounds like trouble and I've known plenty of the type. I'd stay away and go no contact, immediately. Ask yourself this, if you lost your current gf and this blonde and ended up by yourself, would it have been worth it?

Good point, it definitely wouldn't have been. But what should I answer her texts with? We obviously aren't texting eachother hearts anymore but still? I can't just ignore her because we still got 1 year of school left together (I'm 19)

>Reverting to the being mean tactic? An adult? Are you kidding?
I know it's weird that's why I'm asking

>I Always felt like I was the one chasing her
Of course you did, because you were constantly texting her. The best thing you can do it text a bit and ask her out on a definite 'date' (not in the traditional sense ofc). Then when you have the date set PUT THE DAMN PHONE DOWN, then meet up, have fun and always escalate. Also never set the next date at the end of a date, let her wonder.

What usually happens is one of the following:
>she texts you out of the blue asking you something or saying she had fun
>you'll never hear from her again, ie not interested

Also, women always say something like 'text me when you get home so I know you're safe' or some variation like that, especially after sex when you go home at like 2am. Don't EVER text her when you get home, they never respond to that text (done it just to see what would happen, not one girl I tried responded to that) . Essentially, she wants to flip the game so that YOU'RE the one doing the chasing.

If she texts you out of the blue, chit chat a bit, set the next date and GET OFF YOUR DAMN PHONE.

Rinse and repeat, she'll be demanding more and more of your attention and she will learn that if she texts you, then you'll set something up and you both get together.

She will be essentially chasing YOU. If not then she isn't interested. Interested women chase like crazy, even though society wants us to believe that only men chase. Chasing = weakness.

This is very good advice for future and other anons, should honestly be in sticky kek

Also
>of course you did you were constantly texting her
I wasn't, we were hanging out a lot after school to "study" and so on

>22
>2k in debt
>didnt finish college for my shitty meme degree
>no car
>just quit my minimum wage graveyard shift job
>living with parents but they are getting sick of me
>too much of a pussy to kms

The wave is about to crash on me. I am really fucked

> Why would the blonde try to manipulate me like this now?
Honestly, IDK. There are many reasons one can think of, but the important thing most of the time is not the why, but the fact that she is using such tactics.

I do know however that these kind of affairs usually have a (very) bad ending. In a way, she essentially asserts dominance over you, even if her way of doing it is confusing you. It's still the same shit.

Now reading the thread I see that already answered it and he explained it better than I could in my previous answer.

Actually you can, other than that, try not to respond enthusiastically. Distance yourself from her as much as you can. Focus on actual topics when you talk to her like school which have a benefit to both of you, with other topics just cut it short, etc.

Basically distance yourself from her in a non-cruel, but confident way without hurting her more than necessary. That way she will have a much smaller attack surface and if she goes full dickhead then she will be the only one to blame.

See above. It's not weird, it's dishonest and she is most likely blaming you to rationalize her shit. Not healthy.

This guy also gets it. All I want to add is that I believe among two healthy people a bit of chasing is acceptable on both sides. If you keep it fun.
On the other hand if a woman only gets chased without her chasing anyone it can get to her ego. Usually a single woman gets a lot more interest from men then a single man gets from women numerically speaking. So she can easily get into the mindset where she jumps in the arms of "someone better" easily. It basically changes her whole view on relationships.
So it's a lot more better and healthier to let the woman chase you. "Chase" her only after you know she is equally into you and she can do the chasing too. A game is only fun to play if you both know it's a game and like it.

>"Hey Stacey, who're you texting"
>"Oh nobody, Chad. Just some guy from class asking if I want to hang out."
>"Lol ask him who's coming"
>Haha that'll show user

get a fuxking job you shitstain

>27
>15k in debt
>have a well paying job
>cut up my credit cards
>stopped spending like an idiot
>debt free life is just a matter of time and consistency

Thank god I stopped before it got even worse.

Thank you that's great advice. I've been trying to answer her texts in a strictly professional manner.

>actually you can
No I can't do that, she has lots of friends, that I'm also friends with, she'd turn them against me and things would get even worse.

>she's most likely blaming you to rationalise her shit
What did he mean by this?

Also, on that last point, a woman who has been chased by men a lot, is she FUBAR? Or can she be saved? Like, can you somehow not chase her and get her attention? My experience is that once this gets to their ego, you gotta abandon ship. Because if you don't chase her she'll forget about you after a week

Specify this 'shitty meme degree' pls

What did he mean by this?

>QT girl from work texts me
>we texts for a few months
>has a bad past with guys, try to get over it
>get feels for her
>tell her
>"sorry, but i'm not psychically attracted to you"
>oh...okay...have real bad self esteem issues and that hurt hard
>she still wants to talk everyday
>months go by
>she tells me she had feelings for me but couldn't express them because I hated her past
>we cudled a few times
>now things are terrible between us
>argue often, she gets mad when I go out with friends but she doesn't want to be my girl
>asks why I never ask her to come over
>ask her to come over 3 days in a row
>no every time
>she ignores me and says she doesn't like texting all the time
>if i try breaking it off she says she needs me and can't do it without me (which I just can't believe)
>move to uni in next month, so it will probably come to an end
>I just hope she regrets not looking past my looks and wishes she gave me a chance

sorry i'm all over the place. she's said so many things to me that just friends wouldn't say to each other. none of it makes sense

You shouldn't have texted her so much, make her think you can do without her and she would've been all over you.

>We've all been where you are
Now wait a second, mr Chad Thundercock. Who do you think you are? Have you forgotten where you belong?

>We text a lot
Common mistake. It's proven that women are more attracted to a guy whose feelings are uncertain. Women also like mystery, and the "budding relationship" has to be an interesting story to keep her interested. Problem with texting is most guys over use it... which makes you look like you're either needy or have nothing going on in your life and are boring. Women lose interest, and it's basically self-sabotage.

What happened when you "forgot" and became occupied with this new chick... the blonde wants back in... like clockwork. Unless you are in an explicitly exclusive arrangement with the brunette you should ask the blonde out.

Don't do this over text. Phones are only for arranging in person meetings, where the EXPERIENCE of getting to know you can take place and fees her sense of adventure. It's sad, but we all know women have no fucking clue what they want... and it's basically a fucking romance novel life which is dogshit... but if done correctly can lead to a longer term relationship.

For now, don't take it so seriously... allow that to develope on its own. Hang out, have fun, hook up.

Dude, I've got an idea.

Literally just copy paste that green text into a text message and send to her, and tell her that's how things have been from your point of view. You said you're going to Uni so you got nothing to lose doing this

A lot of girls are emotionally manipulative as fuck, many are sociopaths (in the literal sense).

Stay away, it's literally impossible to come out without a scratch when you involve yourself with them. Even if you have an idea of what you're getting into, it will still be a fucking mess.

>I wasn't, we were hanging out a lot after school to "study" and so on
OK, well most guys make the mistake of being the girls pen pal and trying to 'sell themselves' over the phone, which never works. Women have plenty of girlfriends and beta orbiters that they can text.

Here's a funny story about a beta orbiter.
>get to know new group
>get to like chubby girl, borderline overweight 4/10 but has sexy slut eyes and slut face, would easily be 8/10 if not for her weight
>other guy also likes her
>end up in fwb with her and fuck her now and then
>she's complaining to me that I never text her and she always puts in all work
>I don't really care but 'try' to make an effort but somehow I just 'fail' at it
>get to conversation about other guy having problems with another girl
>he's beta as fuck
>she takes her time to respond to him
>outright ignores him from time to time and gets annoyed by his beta texts
>she encourages him with beta advice
>tell her how beta all that shit she's telling him is and that it will never work
>she shows me his feel texts about another girl, which he sent to that girl
>'I just want to hold you in my arms, it doesn't gave to turn into anything more' and other begging texts
>he never even kissed her, hugged her or anything
>we both laugh at him
>she continues to encourage his beta tendencies and says he should try harder
Women are cruel as fuck, they know their advice is shit but want to make the guy feel better but at the same time think he's an absolute sucker for having no self respect.

I personally wouldn't have studied together with some girl in my class, as I wouldn't want to be her study buddy. I would imagine it could be awkward to make a move when she really just wants to study together and not more, whereas a movie date at your place sets a completely different tone and expectations from the get go. She'll even expect you to escalate on a movie date and she would most definitely be bummed out if you didn't escalate.

>What happened when you "forgot" and became occupied with this new chick... the blonde wants back in... like clockwork
Yeah but let's not forget that she waited 8 months before doing it. Also why is she trying to make fun of me in public? She hasn't succeeded so far but still, why?

She needs strong leadership. Stop passively asking her to come over. Call her and say, "hey, come over we're watching netflix tonight" or whatever activity you want to do. Women are all little girls inside... they want some boy on the playground to run up and grab them by the hand and lead them on an adventure.

this thread smells like reddit

At first I kek'd but then I realised how sad that is. Poor fucking guy. Women are psychos

>"Chase" her only after you know she is equally into you
This is extremely important, only reach out if you are dead certain they are extremely into you or they literally spell it out to you. Women will literally spell it out to you that they want you to text more, be more caring etc. This is universal from my own experience, had 4/10s and 8.5/10s complain to me that they want me to initiate more texting or just want me to be a bit more lovey dovey. Especially after you already had sex.

...because as I explained... you came off as a known quantity... another needy dude. So you were boring. She moved on to someone else and that didn't work out. She's giving you another chance because you have conducted yourself in a non-needy way and she perceives value. You can do with this what you want.

This is bad advice. A woman is always evaluating her level of attractiveness for you, in the third person... not only is it about what she feels but about how it all looks from the outside. If you at any time overpursue her level of attractivrleness decreases. It needs to be few and far between or you will drive her away... again.

Well fuck her, I'll ignore my 'grass is greener on the other side' instincts

All women are like this, fyi. It isn't a fault of her (nb4 whiteknight), it is their nature. Understanding this takes time, but closing doors when you don't necessarily have something with the brunette is a potential waste. If the blonde is pursuing you, that is the ideal state.

I do have something with the brunette, were happy together it's just that lately the blonde has been shoving my feelings around

I don't disagree, maybe I wasn't clear. I mean, for example, she's basically always the one to initiate texting (is mostly the case by me) and she then complains and would like you to initiate as well.

What I would do in this case is initiate every now and then to make her feel a bit special, but not enough to make her think I'm all over her and suffocating her.

I like to keep the initation ratio at 80:20. 80% her, 20% me, so she, once she has brought up the issue, doesn't think that I don't give a fuck about her while keeping the game in my advantage.

This is a case of her shit testing your decisiveness. Women don't want guys always being wimps about taking them out... asking questions is weakness.

In this case you smile back and stroll closer and playfully say something like, "Hey, I'm not going to repeatedly ask you out. Next week i'm going (activity) and you should come... as a date." Then you walk away and under no circumstances do you re-engage until she accepts.

Do not waste time on women that are not interested in you.

>She's giving you another chance because you have conducted yourself in a non-needy way and she perceives value
This isn't necessarily even true. Women will encourage you to think they're into you so they can power trip on the attention and eventual rejection. If it fucks over another girl who she feels jealous of (not because she likes you, because she likes your attention), even better. The fact that the blonde is only giving you the minimal amount of attention needed to fuck with you is strong evidence that this is the case.

Is this op?

Have interests. Talk about them. Have some general awareness of news and normalfag current events like how large Beyonce's ass is this month or something. It's also perfectly valid to engage by actively LISTENING because women are self absorbed and love talking about themselves.

She doesnt deserve your penis user let her keep mirin

It is not

I think this might be the case, why is /fit such good advice givers? I love you guys

True. It's all about OP understanding his own situation with all this generic advice. If he would jeopardize something with the brunette... and doesn't want to risk... thats fine too. If the brunette thing isn't explicitly exclusive then the option is there.

Because we know those feels, and also the traditional concept of Fraternity.

80/20 rule is fine. If she is pursuing then her level of attractedness is high and you are doing it right. Remember though... it is very important that if you want to develop something with this girl (any girl) these conversations cannot take place in text. It must be in person, face to face... preferably while doing something fun so it isn't a straight up therapy session all night.