Is he gonna make it?

Is he gonna make it?

No

Veeky Forums - Boogie2988 Cuckoldin' Ya Live Once Again Through The Power Of The Internet

No

What expression is that supposed to be

Nope. S

Not with these digits he won't

Dubs and he becomes Zyzz 2.0

Digits say no

Yep.

He'll make it. To Hell.

>Are you feeling now Mr Krabs

Yeah, but he'll gain all the weight back afterwards.

So dead ?

He is alive guys

Trips confirms btw

Haha, weightlifters suffer from hemorrhoids, tiny testicles and develop breasts.

Boogie is going to make it!

this threads about Boogie are still up because he is fat

he will die

Is he still gonna be the same weight like before?

what if Boogie ends up with the maddest V tapper, and ripped as fuck?

If he ends up ripped like Zyzz I'll personally send him $10,000 plus eat my shit

After the surgery he'll not be able to eat as much as he did. Not without extreme pain that is. So the idea is that he will be more motivated to eat less, and eventually lose weight. That's all in theory of course.

He would be the biggest success story if that happened

I sincerely hope he's gonna make it. Both the surgery and Veeky Forums making it.
Reality is that he found a doctor that is willing to risk his medical license for a procedure boogie's too fat for.
Even if he survives, boogie believes this is the be-all cure for him being a fatfuck. Totally wrong because his mental issues, the reason he became a fatfuck in the first place, will still be there.
He needs to fix his mental health before even trying to fix his physical health.

I personally hope he makes it. If he makes it it'll show all fatties that even a stubborn fuck like boogie can do it

singles and he shreds from his chrysalid as the second coming of Zyzz to show us the importance of self-improvement. then he dies

WE'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT
NO, WE AIN'T GONNA MAKE IT
WE'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT, ANYMORE

>99.8% survival rate
please let him be the 00.2%

When are we gonna find out? This weight is killing me.

he's the king of /fit

ha

Wait what? I thought he was getting a lipo and we would see skinny (not really) Boogie even sooner

He's getting a gastric bypass. They are making his stomach smaller so it can't hold as many hamburgers as it used to.

bet he'll still eat 15 big macs on one go untill his stomach bursts open and dies painfully

Kek

>After the surgery he'll not be able to eat as much as he did. Not without extreme pain that is.

I wish Boogie the best.

That said if I had the surgery I feel like I'd just learn to eat through the pain. I already do, after all.

The only thing Boogie is going to rip is his stapled stomach

getting this type of surgery before proving to himself (and his doctors) that he's capable of eating at a normal rate is a really bad idea.

Hes lost a bit of weight, but nowhere near what he should have over the past year.

DELETE THIS

When the narcosis kicks in just right

my dubs say he will, and he will be buff on the way out

That dude dead

There are people who get around it. I don't know if they ended up stretching their stomachs again over time, but there was a show that talked about it. There were a few women who got surgery, lost some weight and then ate themselves back to their original weight.