Cut or bulk thread

What do

kill

lift

Just lift, focus on gaining strength dont worry about 'cutting' thats what I did pic related

Bulk

Then how'd you cut and not lose on muscle?

...lifting weights burns calories. Faster than running I may add.

You look small

Its only been 7 months I'm not surprised

No it doesnt you retarded autist. If you were to run for 2 hours, youd burn thousands of calories.

cut you fat fuck. you'll even get gains at the same time since you're a dyel and noobgains is a thing

How long did this take you young blood?

300 cal def. and lift. Eat fucking right and lift. Shit takes time and consistency you won't like like zyzz in 6 months but keep at it and don't skip legs you fucking dweeb.

7 months almost 8

"While the weight training session may not burn as many calories minute per minute during the actual workout (although that too can depend on how intense the weight lifting is), the overall calorie burning benefits you receive from it typically outweigh that of cardio"

how about you actually read a University textbook on Excersize Science before throwing around accusations of being a "retarded autist" becoz carduo is how u los weght bro. Fucking weak cunt confirmed.

bulk broooo its too late to cut...start putting on size for next years epic cut!

No it doesn't u retard Jesus Christ atleas t link a source

especially if you do a 'strength' based program like how I have. Heavy weight, literally increasing the weight lifted EVERY day you go to the gym (get on the right program stop doing bro splits n shit) going heavy for low reps you will burn more cals than running. Seriously this is Excersize Science 101 ffs.

Okay
>Anatomy of Movement: Exercises
>Science and Practice of Strength Training
>Strength Training Anatomy Workout

Do some real reading scrub try and educate yourself dont just browse the internet for fitness information. Read shit written by people who have coached Olympic lifters. Probably the best source of information... dont cha think? 'retarded autist'

enjoy never making it Veeky Forumsard

Recommend starting with Science and Practice of Strength Training, written by Vladamir Zatsiorsky and William Kraemer that combined have trained more than 1000 athletes. Olympic, world, continental and national champions and world record holders. REAL athletes. Read their shit, dont fuck with cardio unless you want to be a good runner. Grow a set of nads and lift heavier weights constantly progress if you want muscle development.

Routine?

BULK

Does anyone think he has a six pack under there? You can kind of see it.

its there, he just needs to cut/build that muscle more to see it

he's probably 1-2 months away from a 6 pack

N

I

G

G

E

R

WE DID IT!

No. Lifting can burn calories for up to 24 hours afterwards, and only slightly less during (unless doing PL style slow long rests)

Not to mention the astronomical difference extra muscle mass makes in terms of BMR

I thought combos died back in '08 along with the last dregs of goodness this place offered

RIP slowpoke broken into 3rds

N

I

who else /2 chains/ here?

Cut

God you're retarded.

5'10 188 lbs

Cut

i already know the answer, i just want you to shameme for motivation

Bleach

5'10

cut first, low levels of bodyfat help with testosterone production = makes it easier to build muscle

Cut

one of those measurements isn't right

Cut
Lookin good brah
Cut. I wear Calvin Klein too, nice.
Bulk, work core more.
Cut
Cut you BIG BOY
Cut

177cm/5'10 68kg/150lbs

I think you forgot to lift while you were bulking up friend

im guessing bulk, 8 more pounds

>brown nipples

never gonna make it

Cut honestly yourface is already fat, and therell just be more loose skin youll have to deal with later

5'10"

Feb 2016, 159 lbs

Cut to

May 2016, 147 lbs

Bulk to

May 2016, 169 lbs

Cut to

August 2017, 154 lbs

Lost a lot of weight now that I'm training for a marathon but should I bulk hard while I'm running 30+ miles per week?

Stop posting so much

Cut ffs

thats not a link faggot

Starting Strength now moving into conjugate full body heavily focused on swapping styles of same lift
(grip width, pause reps, different stance, plank/box variations, ect.) to maximise carry-over
effect for main lifts, also going to start incorporating 'isolation' moves at lower weight higher reps but still doing the 5x5 heavy major lifts

Yeah top kek bruh

Wait, did you cut, or did you not worry about cutting?

Bulk or cut?

didn't worry about cutting, just did weight training. Starting Strength. Look it up.

lift

I wish I could go back to tell newbie me to stop fucking around as a skinnyfat DYEL and cut to 10%, no ifs no buts no excuses. Cut to 10%, then bulk to 15%, cut, bulk, repeat. I wasted my first year of lifting by first cutting for a few weeks, then changing my mind and thinking I needed to bulk.. then thinking I was too fat and need to cut instead.. Right now you're skinnyfat. CUT. And lift. Don't listen to anyone else. CUT.

Start doing IMF So you cut while you're bulking

hello Veeky Forums

First off, thank you all for your glorious advice. Since I've started lifting again I'm feeling phenomenal.

I followed advice of some anons here and started SL 5x5 12 weeks ago.

I entered strict Ketosis on a 600kcal deficit and went from 85kg (187lbs) -> 75kg (165lbs).

I'm 182cm/6ft

Current stats are (all 5x5, started with bar):

Squat: Bar -> 80kg (176lbs)
DL: Bar -> 100kg (220lbs)
Bench: Bar -> 50kg (110lbs)
OHP: Bar -> 42,5kg

I'm feeling very low energy on the cut. I had to abort 2 workouts in the last week because I felt so weak. At first it was okay but now that the weights are getting kind of heavier I need energy.

I've read that bulking on Keto is not very effective.

Should I continue cutting, eat at maintenance or bulk?

Thanks

My plan was to exit ketosis, enter a 300~500kcal surplus on a regular diet while doing 5x5 for the next months.

Good idea?

Just wait for the buffdudes bodybuilding plan. Itll hit in September. In the meantime take niacin preworkout and something for energy. Keto works but its a hell diet

Actually I love Keto

It's beautifully simple and delicious.

But I really feel the cut and the lack of energy during the last workouts.
I get very tired and have intense headaches.

Yesterday I said "fuck it", ate 2 bananas and a piece of bread pre-workout.
Had no problems lifting and felt high energy.

I could try eating Keto at maintenance.

Where the fuck is your bellybutton

Bulk or cut?

Some cute birthing hips you got there user

5'9 170lbs I'm guessing around 15%bf

ITT: delusional fatasses asking if they should cut

Wtf are those traps

Every fucking time.

I can't change that shit. Everybody in the family has this.

My only option is to get bigger and stronger.

Picture taken from a bad angle

Pls respond

>I have no clue how to get fit
>Don't listen to anyone except me on how you should get fit

>Should I bulk hard while running 30+ miles

No faggot.

good job getting rid of the weird tits thing you had going

bump

H

I'm 5'10 and only 156 pounds, but I feel like I am skinny fat. don't know whether to cut or bulk

You should kill yourself.

I had a similar issue. I got my energy back by doing a carb refeed once every week or two depending on energy levels. The refeed I use is basically one meal with rice or potatoes or similar with 100-150 grams of carbs. I look bloated for a day or two after so I need to dial it in better but my weight gain the day after is only about 1 lbs or less and the bloat is gone within 48 hours but my energy stays higher.

Adding - my refeed day tends to meet my tdee rather than my cut goal.

:(

You're the definition of skinny fat. Lift and cut till six pack. Could see it at 150, if not before, depending on how hard you go in gym, how much protein you get, and how much rest you get.

You're super weak for 5'10". Tons of potential. Have you been sitting at a computer your whole life?

bumping

5'9

liftan 6 months, have gained 30lbs in that timeframe

every time I post this picture I always get conflicting advice. for the past few weeks I've been bulking, because in the last thread i was told I barely have any muscle so a cut would be pointless.

what a good weight I could bulk to, and then cut down to? and do you agree that it's good for me to bulk and gain more muscle, and then cut afterwards?

you should take hormones, you'd make a hot bitch desu.

more like 1 month

I get the same shit.

"no point in cutting, you have no muscle! bulk up"

"dude, just cut down until you see your abs, then bulk from there!"

You get the same shit 50/50 and no definitive answer.

what have you been doing? and has it been effective?

thanks

keep cutting? kek

6' 170lb