CBT / Pectus Edition

old one has too many dyels.

fellow manlets are welcome.

Post stats and rate other twinks.

185lbs 5'11".
dont do major lifts at all

ill give myself a 7/10 for normie standards.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4007340/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel like the really defined pecs in contrast to the total lack of visible abs is kinda jarring.

routine faggot?

breh what's going on with your neck length

Hello manlet

thats just genetically what he has how is that "jarring" are you retarded?

Chest routine?

Where are your abs? You look pretty but there's no hints of any abdominal muscles. What the hell?

I like ur biceps. They look really full. wish mine were as good.

im working on it. I thought under all my belly fat my abs were just hiding but seems like i have to start hitting them.

push/pull/ fuck legs

idk man looks normal to me.

this
>thats just genetically what he has
you are very retarded
yeah man you gotta train them just like any other muscle (progressive overload)

I am the complete opposite. I have massive triceps and 0 chest. I do all my lifts close grip too. Just feels natural. Wide grip bench/push ups ate weird as fuck.

user WANTS MILK

welcome brother

literally incline bench press with close grip every single workout, and some flat bench DB work here and there

yeah it took a long time. basically just hit ur biceps in all possible ways. do every kind of biceps exercise that you can think of . doing both barbell and dumbbell already makes the difference., rotate your forearm in every possible way etc.

lighting dependent, in this one they are somewhat visible

i agree with close grip.

and my triceps is actually quite bigger than my biceps

u can suck em as much as you want

ANONS POST PICS TOO WTF

guys come on this is a CBT not a blog post so i can answer your questions

That's an awfully large head for somone who's supposedly 5"11 lil guy.

190lbs 6'0"

good proportions user, try to hit your forearms and upper chest.

funny you say that because i think i have a pretty tiny head.

>and my triceps is actually quite bigger than my biceps
guess the dumber you are the easier you gain muscle

5'11" ~235
I fucking hate cutting

here ya go OP. Im 6'3 180 lbs 18 years old. Im pretty skinny but i dont wanna get any bigger at all. I have been doing just weighted chalistenics for 2 years.

What are your stats for your chest exercises?

80kg x 6-7 reps, if im feeling strong i try to do 90kg a few times.

but its close grip + incline bench press, makes it alot harder than regular flat bench wide grip

Your obviously a pretty big guy (for u) but you got pretty fat user, the cut will be worth it. Stats?

you look like you've only done cala-isthenics lol

it's probably because all I got was your lower jaw desu

he has a pretty nice body for an 18 yo.

when i was 18 i was a complete abomination.

315 bench
225 ohp
385 squat (also done 365 for 5)
465 dl
I kinda wanted to hit 2/3/4/5 before cutting but my dl has been plateaued for a while so it might just start the cut soon

>Roiding didn't help me grow past 5'7 mode

just cut user, if you are not a cringy autistic outcast lifter like some people here, you care about asthetics and how woman view you.

ur stronger than 98% of the earth population already

These for reps? Anyway very impressive like I thought, Cut to go kratos mode

jesus, train your neck for gods sake prof girafales

other than that u looking good

>ur stronger than 98% of the earth population already
I dont see the point in comparing myself to people who dont lift
I'll load up on caffeine and stuff and try to get the 5pl8 dl on the weekend. The cut is coming regardless though

I wish, just 1rm

What the fuck how do you have no abs at that bf? Regardless of lightning you should at see any outline...this makes no sense

>fellow manlets
6'3" lanklet coming through
185lbs

He's a roiding manlet and literally only hit chest and biceps. Roid acne all over his chest and his bench is shit for that chest at 5'11. He's more like 5'7 and 150-160ish

good God user, what is going wrong in your life?
so much negativity

I mean I'm 18 and only trained for 9 months. He's just very wirey from doing only meme-isthenics is all

Chilling on my couch with nothing better to do than call out lying midgets. I might have some cottage cheese in a bit wbu

OUT OUT

man gotta look at the other pics

somewhat visible here.

acne sucks user, dont make fun of it

hanging out just ate half a calzone, drinking pomegranate juice for dem artery and testosterone gains.
feels good being tall

5'8

Don't drink too much sugar my dude. chew on garlic cloves if you tryna boost test

6oz pomegranate juice a day for optimal health broski.
basically the only sugar I drink.

do you have some degree of excavatum dude?

>out out out
pls don't yell at me papi.

fuk mirin chest

read the headline (pectus edition).

so yes, i do

I don't see anything that says it boost test, just the regular superfood meme classifications "antioxidants, vitamins and minerals". Source?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4007340/

scroll through and check out the studies it cites.
I stopped at the atherosclerosis part on that one so it may not mention the testosterone

do you feel like it might have hindered your progress?

no not at all, why would it. doesnt sound logical
to me.

just looks shit and ruins my asthetics

207lbs @ 5'11

505x3 Squat
585 Deadlift
375ish pause bench
235x3 OHP

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

those shoulders scream roids tho.

mirin nonetheless

>roiding for this
ok its actually not bad

now post one without pump

chest?

Nice dude, hiding the pectus pretty well. I took the hard way out and got the surgery

6'0
165lbs

208 to 178

You have a good build except:

-Can't see legs. Suspicious
-can't see lats or back. Suspicious
-Abs, but you covered that. Work on your serrratus and lats, no definition there either

But mostly your chest is a too bottom heavy. For medium/ medium-low bf% you have they look like boobies. Work upper more.

Sorry if that was negative you look decent. Back and leg pics will clear up the notion that you're hiding imbalances

>doesn't do "major lifts"
>excessive pump
>flexing as hard as possible while trying to look relaxed
>little baby wrists and forearms
>tiny neck
>no traps
>weak-looking upper body overall
>unironically rates himself

3/10 trying way too hard

honestly your proportions look really bad, either you have shit genes or you're using gear

If you pull off 10% Bf (without losing a ton of size Craig golias style) you would be impressive.

id let you fuck my brains out no homo

damn nigga whats your bf%

Post body

Would love to see your body

5'9 150 18

Started lifting 10 months ago

6'1 192lbs - cutting fucking sucks

You've made some mistakes in your life it seems

>5'11
I don't think so kek

Tyler1?

5'11 ionno weight, stopped keeping track a week ago, close to 160 probs

r8 my back. Powerlifted for like a year, hated it, dropped 50 pounds and now I'm going for aesthetics. Starting doing PPL 6 months ago and I'm seeing decent gains. Sorry for my retarded face.

6'0, 156llbs Hardgainer

Any tips on broadening my upper body? I haven't been using supplements, should I start whey?

been lifting for about a year and half now 5'10, 162 pounds. Took this pic roughly 15 days ago when i got back from not training for a week

>this is what 1.5years natty gets you

GOMAD

Can you post your arms routine? I want to get an Idea of the volume and number of workouts. Just saying do everything is a bit vague.

>been lifting for about a year and half now
Lifting what? Have you ever done a bench press in your life?

That fucking tattoo lmfao what were you thinking

What fed did you compete with?

You should work lower obliques/abs. Your lower abs fade into nothing and you don't have an adonis belt.

Didn't even compete. My football coach made us train powerlifting style on varsity. All the skill got to do more accessory lifts. He was a complete fucking idiot. Linemen were not allowed to do bicep curls, anything with chest besides bench, tricep isolation movements, or rows. Completely fucked me over for my goals. Pretty much ruined my body and now I'm playing catch up. My arms have devolped but my chest looks like fucking shit. I'm making progress but I probably would have been so much better off not playing football. I was 185 my junior year and started and he said if I wasn't 220 by the first game he wasn't going to start me. Couldn't risk it so I became a fatass.

Post diet plz

Jelly.

Obliques are there, just depends on the way I flex my abs

keep on going buddy! nice deltoids

5'8, 166
squat 365, bench 255, deadlift (trap bar lmao) 460
i need to start hitting chest more - its gotten alot stronger but i need more siez
i want to do a 531 bodybuilding split thats
>shoulders tris
>back
>chest bis
>legs
ill do rows and pulldowns before presses so im hitting back 3 times a week.
if i add close grip bench to my shoulde day will that hit my chest enough to make the chest frequency 2x week?

>push/pull/ fuck legs
THIS

Sweet iPhone

That's not powerlifting bruv. That's just an unnecessary restricted programming made by retards.

Do a fuckload of deads, barbell rows, and weighted pull ups. Add more weight as much as you can.

Did you start as a lanklet? I'm same weight and height right now, but don't look nearly as good.

Routine ?

Holy shit this made me feel so much better about my progress. Thanks

18yo 195 5'8"

This is about a year of lifting out of skele mode, was taken last month. Believe it or not I'm making chest gains since changing my chest day routine.

Nice, bulk this winter for some real gains now

Started off obese at 192 at 5'9 2 years ago. Running ppl right now with no rest days, just light leg isolations and abs on every other leg day for a bit of active recovery

Damn I feel like it's better just to be a fat ass and cut down. Bulking up from lanklet is such a struggle. Constant wheel spinning

Routine? Way better progress than I made in a year. Do you count your calories

im 6'1 and lift to makew my giant pumpkin head look smaller in relation to my body

O would've much rather been skinny dude. I had no muscle mass at all on me