Pushups on knuckles or on palms?

The great debate

Knuckles = lower
Lower = back and obliques
Back and obliques = grills

what the hell? it's just a larger ROM, back and obliques aren't affected significantly

knuckles if you plan on strengthening your bones for bare-knuckle impacts (you get microfractures which heal stronger)

also increases risk of arthritis in old age, so don't do it for no reason

I do knuckles, feels a lot better on my hands than palming, and can also get a bit more ROM

I do tiger claws. Actually made the muscles on my hands and forearms bigger.

If a door is closing as I'm walking through (happens frequently cause college student) I use my bare knuckles to catch it

started this shit in high school and now it's just a habit. Doesn't hurt a bit anymore

autistic but still noted.

Knuckles have a slightly increased ROM and strengthen the wrist. Palms can be done on a hard surface comfortably, but may give wrist pain if you have mobility issues. Palms is probably better if you plan on progressing to fingertip or one-arm pushups, or other body weight stuff like planches.

Overall it really doesn't matter.

Is it normal that if you just started that you cant put pressure on your fingertips. At the moment almost all of the pressure goes to the lower part of my palm.

>not using only fingers
>2017

Easy for a guy as short as you to do bodyweight exercises, Todd

Knuckles if you're insecure about your masculinity and want to feel like a touch guy which you are clearly not

Regular pushups if you're too poor to afford gym membership or too much of an incel to leave the house

Either way kys

Do whichever is hardest for you.

I didn't even know this was a thing

fpbp

I can only do fist ones, my wrists will fail after 10 palm push-ups.

>heh this guy lifts heavy shit in a different way than I lift heavy shit! kill yourself lmao

if you have tight wrists knuckle pushups is the only way to avoid tendinitis

or buy a meme accessory

Don't obliques hide the 'v' when they're strong?

Wtf. I just realized I do the same.

Of course not retardo