if anything he could do better if he actually gave a shit

Be a faze member

This. She would look even shittier without those 2lbs of makeup

this board is slowly becoming /b/, I hope it's just summerfags

>she literally calls him "sausage"
Makes you think huh

she's easily the hottest bitch on youtube

cut the "2/10 sharp knees" shit, you aren't fooling anybody

Its funny because she still sluts herself out all over the internet for strangers. Makes you think

Sharp knees? Anyways her head shape is extremely unattractive imo

You guys on Veeky Forums won't understand because you're so damn pathetic and desperate, but this girl is legitimately as painfully average as they come. I have seen fatter, poorer, less popular guys dating hotter girls, just at the grocery store/mall/work, anywhere, really. You dumbasses keep thinking it's because your wrists are too small and stupid shit like that.

This

You seen her without makeup

>guy who gets zero pussy calling the guy who gets daily pussy a neckbeard

These guys here just think they need to look shredded to actually get an girlfriend.
but they can as big as they want , if they are mental and social retards they will never get one. I got my love of my life 1 year after i stopped working out and than just started lifting again.
> Pro tip just stop lifting till you find one than you start again

Deal molly, go to dubstep shows, hang out with shitty people, grow ponytail, say "haha that's weak" when something is funny, wear tyedye Grateful Dead shirts and claim that Grateful Dead is good music

And have gay sex, fuck I forgot that part. Have a lot of really gay, gay sex.

We say this every summee

thisshe has the same head shape as bailey jay

Your local Applebees

I'd rather bang bailey jay than her. Sniperwolfs jaw is worst

Is that the Kardashian dude? Why does he look like a rat?

this. I would say being jacked or having a great body is sort of like a real life "cheat code", but it's entirely possible to get mad pussy if you're "average". obviously the uglier you are, the harder it is, but there are a million different variables that go into a womans "am I attracted to him" equation.

who's bailey jay? is she attractive?

See

paying her

>nobody calling out the fact this is clearly feeder fetish material

B

He's probably taller than her (women are more shallow than men) and is more sexist than you (women love a man who follows traditional gender roles, like taking charge and being assertive)

>hottest bitch on youtube
no that would be pic-related

I wish I knew how to act assertive. I didn't have a dad growing up and only had girls in life so I kinda was soft

can someone redpill me on test and adex? I know I could do the research myself, but that's not nearly as fun as hearing it from you guys. Not that anybody gives a shit, but I'm trying to speed up this muscle building thing so I can be a MSRT in the Coast Guard.

lmao my b meant to make a thread

Be sexist
Ignore everything feminists tell you, none of them would every date a man who treated her equally. Objectifying women and being sexist will make you assertive

Okay. What about being a "dick" to them? Some of my friends would do it and say it works

H

You don't want to be a complete dick. If anything women want a white Knight type who thinks that women are too fragile to be treated like men.
You should objectify women and think of them as inferior, since that will make you more assertive which is what they actually want. But they don't want to admit that, so you can't be an obvious dick.

I want that

Yeah she's clearly in pretty bad shape and I see that fat prioritizing to her arms aka shit genetics

girls who got raped at a young age tend to grow up to love sex

She makes more than him, though.

>treat women as inferior, except don't do that

You don't know what you're about.