It's an episode of user realizing he does not look as good as he thinks he does

>It's an episode of user realizing he does not look as good as he thinks he does

I've never been impressed by the way I look though.

I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing

Iktf
I try to avoid mirrors for that reason now

>Public bathroom mirrors

Are mirrors or cameras more accurate?

>Implying I don't semi-frequently fap to myself

A good camera under natural light, and candid, should be the best idea of what everyone else sees.

>think I'm finally starting to lean out
>big abs deceive me
>turn sideways
>back fat errywhere
I just need to accept that I'm perma-cut mode.

>perma-cut mode.

iktfb

I swing back and forth on my own attractiveness. Just like my depression. It's objectively impossible to tell though.

apparently I'm better looking than what I think I am. my cousin said all her friends have been asking about me but I consider myself a solid 4/10. thanks for the healthy upbringing mom!

>tfw perma bulk mode
its just so hard i feel bloated and naseaus all the time. I eat very healthy too just a lot. i think its the whey+creatine that unsettles my stomach. currently on my way out of tweaker-mode.
>6'4
>150lbs
started at
>6'4
122lbs

so the front-facing selfie is not accurate then? thank lord

Someday my 3-month progress picture will make me happy

No they are HORRIBLY inaccurate. Most everyone will look ugly in them. Just look at a sibling or parent on one, they'll look weird.

Eh. People comment on my physique. At least I know I'm bigger than the average guy. I don't know if I look *good* but honestly I don't care that much. Looking big and looking good is almost synonymous to me. I take great care to go for maximum symmetry, I groom myself well, so it's like, I look as good as I possibly can.

On one occasion I've been told that I need to be careful not to become too big. Which felt downright silly, because I'm dyel ottermode by Veeky Forums standards. The thing is, your idea of what beauty is changes over time, and as I got more into fitness, I also started to value fit bodies more. And if someone feels that's not beautiful, more power to them. I think it is.

No my dude. Gotta get profesh pics

too small to cut
too much bodyfat to keep bulking

I want to make it guys, i'm doing the compounds, my lifts increased a lot but sometimes i feel like our shape is tied down to genetics.

I remember this girl i used to study with she would gain insane mass by working out just a little bit, she's a fitness model now.

Meanwhile i am struggling lifting triple her weights so i dont have a shitty body.

>too small to cut
>too much bodyfat to keep bulking

...so you eat exactly your TDEE and wonder why nothing changes? :^)

>tfw guys tell me I look good
>dont think i look good no matter what they say
how the fuck do i get over this

Should i give up on aesthetics and go full fatty powerlifter mode?

FUCKING NO

DONT BUY THE /plg/-RIPPETOE-GOMAD MEME

DO NOT FALL FOR THE POWERLIFTER "MUH I CAN FIGHT BEARS LOL IF U LIFT FOR LOOKS AND GIRLS UR GAY LOL" MEME

Do what you want but don't wonder about a lack of progress. Getting big means bulking and that means yes you will not be mister skelly belly sixpack for a while.

b-but i am not making aesthetic gains. My only pleasure now is to outlift roidfags squatting 1.5 plate and do a 3 plate for reps right after them, probably too late for me

post pics and well tell you what to do

You gotta be smart about going for aesthetics, you can do it if you figure out a routine/diet that works for you.

>6'4 122 lbs
Holy shit I was 6'0 132 lbs 6 months ago (170 lbs now) and I thought I was spooky back then. Do you have any pics? I'm curious.

I had this same thing happen a couple months ago. I thought I looked pretty good after lifting, especially chest wise. I never take selfies of myself cuz I always thought that was cringy but one day I looked at myself through my phone camera and I looked like shit.

Idk what is real anymore...

unfortunately no, but I was on meth and wouldnt eat or sleep for days at a time. My face was spooky my body was spooky. I would randomly feint and wake up on the floor. it feels so fucking good to be getting healthy.

I don't avoid mirrors. I look like a greek god in mirrors, I avoid pictures.

>be a dyel but good facial aesthetic
>decide to start lifting to get perfect
>9 Month in and I feel like the ugliest MF in the world
Comparing my body to other's didn't really help.
But I can't go back now, so I have to get shredded or die trying.

You would probably be dead in a less than 2 years if you would have continued living like that