Genuine question here to any other Veeky Forumsizens who cosplay: I'm looking to cosplay as Venom Snake next year...

Genuine question here to any other Veeky Forumsizens who cosplay: I'm looking to cosplay as Venom Snake next year, but actually look good.

What sort of routine would I need to build up a similar look?
Currently my routine is:
3 days of 5 mile runs
3 days of lifting (AxBxA then BxAxB) plus 5-10 mins of HIIT cardio like biking or sprints
190 lbs, 5'11

I know about the steroids to get his physique back.

General fictional goal body thread I suppose

why does his armor have abs?

Post a picture of your current body

How do I achieve this mode

Wolbachia.

It would take years of hard work and lifting to achieve snake mode.
What do you currently look like? What are your current lifts? How long have you been lifting?
What's your diet like?

This is me now. I'll definitely be better by the end of the month since where I live most of the year eating out is really expensive, and my friends won't bother me so much

Main focus should be on chest and delts, but the biceps will be important too. You need to look "big". Legs aren't as important but you should still be working them, as usual. Core isn't too important.
You're in a good spot. It doesn't look like you'll need to worry about cutting, just don't get fat.

Here's also my lifting routine 1/2

Why does the batsuit in Batman Forever have nipples?

2/2

Holy fuck OP are you me? I've been thinking about the same thing.

>I'm looking to cosplay
>but actually look good

every cosplayer ever looks cringy and lame. even the girls, they are just tolerated because girls are expected to do stupid shit on a daily basis.

Fuck you mean
>legs arent as important
Look at these tree trunks
More like brap boss
More like squat-halanthropus
More like mgs 4 because look at these QUADS
This man IS the peacewalker
The franchise didn't have legs after mgsv but he did
Got-damn son!

Legs I'm not so worried about. I've always had thicc ass and legs so joocy is not gonna be a problem

This dyel faggot? The trick is to get this spartan ass looking body armor with the plastic abs and you're golden

Hey lads, considering doing a Young Guts Cosplay for the comic con in my area, is it better to make your own thing or go pre-made? Will post cbt if requested.

He just went overboard with his cut.

You cant cosplay Guts

Grow a dick on your back

How do I get the "just slept for 9 years straight" look?

batman is a homosexual.

timeskip+testE+gomad

How do I into this mode?

Ahh man apologies for those hip genetics, feel for you my man.

>only good cosplay I can find is photoshopped
Fuck, my dreams have been shattered

Find pants is a pain in the butt, but I have a naturally joocy ass so it's 50:50