How do I avoid the Ethiopian crackhead look when I'm cutting?

How do I avoid the Ethiopian crackhead look when I'm cutting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dL9_xemHPO8
genovapedia.org/cliffs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The most pissening stare of all time, he held it for a long time without even blinking. What the hell is Peejay giving him?

Lenny's giving him DNP and Peeghey has him hopped up on DUST XTREME 16 hours a day it shreddening jus little treat bro entitled to it

m'lord wouldn't touch dnp
thank you m'lord

nah bro jus supplements bcaa branch chain almond acid
youtu.be/dL9_xemHPO8

Genuine question here, what is this guy's deal?

Holy shit, Giovanni is gonna get a heart attack from Peejay's preworkout, that shit is strong.

>being this unaware

Simply don't cut.

Why do people want to be small?

>does it make you feel like part of the in crowd knowing something that I don't?

Jason Genova. Google Delrey misfits and you'll understand why this guy and Big lenny gets posted here a lot.

He's ADD, OCD, ACDC, dyslexia and just 1 pissent autism bro, it barely noticeable

>Lenny's giving him DNP
if lenny is coming to his house every time to give him one pill and watch him swallow it it's possible

Ganoy is too retarded to remember that he needs to change his underwear not to mention following dnp protocol. He would die if he had to pop pills on his own.

Yes

Fair enough really, I have no argument against that.

>tfw brother peegay will be his death
it greek tragedyining, it heartbreakening

Search "Delray Misfits" on Youtube. I apologize for my attitude.

Actually read this first, Delray Misfits videos alone won't provide all the lore required to enjoy the ment

genovapedia.org/cliffs.html

Start at episode 1 or find janoys earlier videos. Do it properly

Most of Jason's old my storie videos are a waste, the only ones worth watching are the old Coath Adam videos. It's best to just catch up using the Genovapedia

Work on your neck when lifting. Utilize both heavy compounds and direct neck work. The Ethiopian look is accentuated by how small your neck is.

It's not.

Watch them.