Daily reminder girls don't like huge muscle bodybuilder types and prefer guys with decent athletic bodies

Daily reminder girls don't like huge muscle bodybuilder types and prefer guys with decent athletic bodies.
In other words, juice heads are fucking faggots who only work out for approval from other men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwlWSKa5sGY
putslab.la.psu.edu/documents/Hill et al 2013 Evol Hum Behav.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=pzkQWasfYTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot to post link
youtube.com/watch?v=wwlWSKa5sGY

This is true but most bodybuilder types will admit to you they no longer work out for women but "for themselves".

These cunts all sound the same. They don't know what they want. Actually they want chad nevermind

Not of them established what exactly counts as "thin but not too thin", "muscley but not too muscley", or "goes to the gym but not all the time"; which were all things they want.

The only one that can be determined is they all said they want someone taller than themselves.

Manlets BTFO again, everyone else keep doing what you're doing.

General reminder that women do not have opinions, they will let an attractive man make their minds up for them, and actively want a guy who makes all of the decisions.

The two things we can be sure that women will always prefer are height (average or better) and broad shoulders.

Please, senpai, do you know how boring everything is when you're basically the babysitter and she's the baby?

Daily reminder to myself that I'm still skinnyfat so I'm gonna keep lifting

>caring what the lesser sex thinks
what is wrong with you niggers?

>Girls don't like roided beasts and prefer well rounded athletic men

By god this gumshoe may be onto a conspiracy

Well yeah but you're not supposed to fuck the baby when you're a babysitter you moron.

Yeah no shit, we're all faggots here dude

Women don't know how to describe the male body in terms men know, they just vaguely know what they've found appealing before and describe it relative to what they view as "average" for male looks, which as we all know is absurdly high compared to how men average women's looks.

"muscly, but not TOO muscly", means jacked jock-bods because they want something more muscly than the "dad bod" they think is common.

Thin but not TOO thin means they want to see your muscles but they don't want you looking like an Auschwitz survivor.

"Goes to the gym but not all the time" is magical thinking that comes about from believing that jacked bodies "just happen" and not that they are the product of hard work.

>daily reminder that girls prefer guys slightly more muscular than your natty limit

Then how am I supposed to fuck any woman you fag?

So basically

>Tall (6ft and up) [check]
>Not Skelly [X]
>Not fatty [check]
>Not Roider [check]
>Otter mode [X]
>Swimmer build [check]

4/6 not bad, when I gain more weight I'll be out of skelly and into otter.

Marvel movie hero is probably the size most of them have in mind.

Women want

Height
Face
Fight club ottermode/slight excess muscle over that

These are fundamentals, personality genuinely varies though

Who cares seriously???? As long as she's hot and there's sex who cares

these same women would date midgets if the midget made enough money.

Veeky Forums wants to look like zyzz and Scooby. Not rich piana.

daily reminder girls want tall guys and i'm a manlet.

It was never a meme

You're all retards. Literally.

I have female friends, they are attracted to height and ripped bodies. If you can do 2/3/4/5, big arms and are 10-13% bf girls will fawn over you.

Your personality must match your chad body tho, confident, bit cocky and flirty. Done.

Who did gets like in highschool? That type is exactly what women want in general.

No retard, imagine a tall skelly man conpared to average height ripped man. Who has more presence? Most likely ripped guy. If the tall guy is both you can only compete with him by out Manning him (verbal communication).

Remember height is seen as strength, nothing else. If you show you're the stronger and more dominant height doesnt matter.

b-but what if the taller g-guy is also m-muscular?

There will always be someone better looking than you. All you can do is maximise your potential. After that, focus on other areas of your life (be interesting).

But user, I don't want to look like Scooby, I want someone like Scooby as my uncle, Scooby seems to be a nice and awesome person :c

>They're learning

You don't have to go to the gym 7 days a week to look good

well that sure was informative lol. so girls want a tall guy who's not TOO muscly. kewl.

basically that means they want a tall good looking dude who actually is pretty fucking lean and muscular, just not the olympia level mass monster. surprising.

Compare
>What women say they want
vs.
>What women actually go for

What do you notice?

Exactly.

Someone not too big...you know...like Thor.

duh, roidcel "mass monsters" are disgusting barely functional subhumans, they're literally closer to cows than human.

A girthy athletic type with characteristics of good warriors is the true ideal.

this
women don't want 6'3" manlets, we can all agree with that.

>Characteristics of Good warriors
Like Odysseus?

The model for the statue has suitable proportions for combat (and thus sports that mimic warfare) as well as good girth (i.e. robustness), though I'm not sure that face is genetically predisposed to high fighting success. The skull also appears to be a more gracile rounded shape.

>Someone not too big...you know...like Thor.

i was more thinking about hulk here

Also note that these things are largely genetically determined so your actual physique doesn't really matter that much as long as it doesn't trend towards extreme states which renders one unable to function (extremely underweight, overweight, muscled to the extreme).

James Gandolfini would be a good example, he was said to have a "mysterious sex appeal" despite being a bald, fat man. This of course was a reflection of his natural and genetic predisposition towards being successful in conflict.

Women are the shittiest reason to lift
Also daily reminder that they(like many men) don't know what they want. They perceive muscular men as less faithful, so of course they don't want that.
Just keep justifying your small arms senpai

>well rounded athletic men
hmm

James Gandolfini was famous and had money.
That is the only mystery behind his "mysterious sex appeal".

Look at that picture and imagine opening your front door and seeing that face as he hands you the pizza you ordered from Domino's. That would be the face of a 40 something kissless virgin.

>implying women ever tell the fucking truth about anything
>implying women know what the fuck they want in the first place

how do you think he became famous you fucking moron?

i don't want a guy thats too muscley, just look like Rob Gronkowski or JJ Watt, thats a reasonable amount of muscles

You do realize "muscley but not too muscley" means not roider and not gym rat, but someone who take care of themselves and has time for them?

>famous and had money.
>That is the only mystery behind his "mysterious sex appeal".
Tell me more about fame and money.

Just be lean. That's pretty much it physique wise. Have some decent muscle but be 10% bf.

You lose considerable attractiveness as you increase bodyfat beyond that, at least in my experience.

>Not too skinny.
>But not too muscly.
So, they all just want a guy with the hollywood bod - athletic and sub 10% bodyfat.
But none of them want a guy who "spends too much time in the gym".
Can these cunts make their minds up?

>"muscly, but not TOO muscly", means jacked jock-bods because they want something more muscly than the "dad bod" they think is common.
Pretty much, they want top tier natty, but less than Rich Piana roider.

Nah. Girth > all. Some people also are predisposed to carrying higher body fat and thus are far healthier at higher body fat, this also controls stress response thus lowering cortisol, another major component of attractiveness. I'm not saying body fat in and of itself is a boon, but there is absolutely no reason or benefit to walking around at that level of leanness at all times.

putslab.la.psu.edu/documents/Hill et al 2013 Evol Hum Behav.pdf

Fag

>Not too skinny.
>But not too muscly.
How about just normal?

Interesting study. I'd be interested to see them control for more factors though.
They found no significant increase in mating success with more masculine faces or with vocal masculinity. Could that be down to birth control? You'd think masculine features would denote high testosterone and be an indicator of mating success.

Basically the two factors that correlated with success were height and girth and the other masculine features had no effect.

Wouldn't have expected that. Height and muscle obviously but according to this study facial attractiveness and having a masc voice didn't make much difference at all.

Actual normal mode - as in dude who doesn't work out is fat, dadbod or a literal cuck.

Pic related is the best possible "normal" option.

If you go by what they are vaguely talking about, they want a guy with the hollywood bod - a guy who works out a shitload, just doesn't allude to it and doesn't roid.

Anyone who works for the validation of women is a cuck, workout for yourself.

I think it's largely correlated with physical prowess. Tall and heavy = most likely to win a fight

Couldn't live with myself in OPs pic.

*your pic

Most probably but then the study even says that the masculine facial features in the men, that they hypothesise are evolved to withstand facial fractures and physical attack, had no affect on mating success.

So half and half perhaps.

I'd like to see a much bigger sample with a similar study. Would probably just confirm what we know already. Anecdotally, I'm short but handsome (very masc face) and 10% bf and have a lot of success so there must be other factors at play. I mean otherwise short men would never procreate.

I'd really like to see a study which controls for dominant behaviour and posturing, where they could take a bunch of dudes and coach them in different body language and behavioural postures and then see how that affects their success.
I would bet that probably, the single greatest factor that correlates to a man's success with women is his overall demeanour. If he displays dominant character traits and posture he gets laid more, regardless of appearance.

I dont give a fAAARRRck what women want! brah its what i want! they just get lucky enough for the ride along with me.....

Bodybuilders don't lift ''for girls'' I seriously can't believe women are so entitled that they think saying ''I think it looks icky'' will end the entire sport of bodybuilding, these guys spend every day with one goal, get bigger. They lift to leave humanity behind, they don't care about aesthetics.

yeah if you are muscley they will give you more 'comfort tests' and less 'shit tests'

comfort tests are much more pleasant to deal with. you just have to be nice to them really.

Women want two things:

1) to be desirable
2) to be with someone others see as desirable

That's literally it. Both of those things vary tremendously by the company a woman keeps. It's difficult for women to pin down what they want explicitly because there may be discrepancies between what fits those two criteria depending on which of their many social spheres they occupy. A woman who is an attorney but lifts with thots and parties with the dance/edm scene will have more trouble describing what she likes than a teacher in a suburb who does pi-yo daily with her soccer mom friends and helps organize neighborhood bbqs.

Pic related: you're all over complicating something very simple.

>London Oxford Street
>'gyal' accent
>womanlet
>asking english women
>asking arab women
>asking asian women

Really activates the old almonds

> 2:50
> I think he should take care of his legs as well
She's mine

Also maybe the girl that's into forearms

Half of them are skinny fat and the rest have never worked out in their life. Lmao at them. Also lmao at them not knowing what they want.

The black girl and the girl in the red dress are the only ones who actually said what they want/like.

>caring about what women want

They don't even know it themselves so why even bother. Women like confidence in men, and if you look good you also tend to be more confident so there is that.

ok, normal = not fat. has some muscle. not a lot.
ok?

He has more of a beer gut now but I like him a lot

Half the threads here are along the lines of 'how stronk do I have to be to pick up teenage pussy at a funeral' or some shit like there's is a literal formula giving them specific stats that result in them acquisitioning women.

AHAHHAHAHAH again a reason to stay skinny. What a cuck fucking loser you are.

>BUTT MUHH GIRL MIRES
no faggot you're skinny and they're sorry for your ass because you're anorexia

I cuck everyone of you when with your gf. When you're with her and you're in ultimate fear she's constantly checking me out.

I am not even kidding or trolling right it happens all the time, woman are such whores kek

>t. dyel fatass

>ok, normal = not fat. has some muscle. not a lot.
But that's not normal - statistically the average man is either skinnyfat or chubbyfat.
Athletic/Ottermode is something people work very hard to achieve.

they dont look at you because your attractive, they look at you because your big. but then they look at your face and turn away in disgust lel

ofc not a problem if you wear sunglasses and a at everywere u go

hat*

Goal body. I have a very similar body type (albeit much less muscular). Just started roiding not too long ago.

So girls want "about this so but not too so"... basically btiches don't know what they want

A man worrying about gaining so much muscle that he'll put off women is like a woman worrying she'll put on so much muscle that she'll put off men. Realistically, neither is going to happen without steroids.

>women knowing what they want
>implying they don't choose somebody that isn't in good shape so they themself can remain a lazy piece of shit and not feel bad

>General reminder that women do not have opinions, they will let an attractive man make their minds up for them, and actively want a guy who makes all of the decisions.
this this this

>For themenselves

What a girl says and what she really means are two very different things

If they turn heads constantly then they show interest. But what do you know about those signs, since you're still virgin ugly and dyel.

I feel like a god among men. I kid you not, i feel like i am not even human. I love that feeling when i cuck men like you on sight.

LETS POST FACE PICS

FACE PIC POSEDOWN BITCH

you're setting the bar too high.

they love dadmode

>you're setting the bar too high.
I'm obviously never going to get as big (not my goal either), but your body is quite similar (same chest shape, same lat insertions, etc). It's like seeing an extreme version of myself.

You are a arab?

for you

I have never seen someone simplify it so much.

please drop more wisdom on us.

I'm not that wise. Just a little older than most of you here. Only other thing you may find helpful is this. Blue pills are comfortable deceptions. Red pills are uncomfortable realities. That's the original meaning in The Matrix, and questioning the "ignorance is bliss" paradigm is a central theme of the film. The two are not incompatible; consider marriage.

Marriage blue pill: you're supposed to get married.
Also a blue pill: marriage is a trap and should be avoided.

Marriage red pill: people have the capacity to deceive, to change, and to ruin you financially emotionally and socially. A lifelong commitment to a partner should not be made in haste or with presumption that it will be a fairy tale.
Also a marriage redpill: you might reject the idea of marriage because your stunted emotional growth and personal insecurities prevent you from forming relationships that, though demanding effort, produce a degree of satisfaction and happiness that far outweighs the effort (not unlike lifting). You may seek to identify and overestimate problems with a construct you find to be too terrifying to attempt.

Forgot pic related. Duality: the picture.

Daily reminder I don't give a fuck what a girl wants she just needs to take it.

This is disproportionate and weird. Your shoulder still and chest make your arms look like vestigial limbs as you devolve from a man to some sort of legless fish creature.

Um, my bf has already said my arms/back are getting too 'manly' and I don't even lift. I don't like roid-addled meatheads, myself.

if you don't pin you can't stick it in

Besides roids what exercise do you think helped you get a wide back?

What women say they want is not what they actually want. They're women.

>tfw manlet

ITS NOT FAIR IM GONNA START WEARING MOON SHOES SO I CAN EVEN HAVE A CHANCE WITH BRITISH SHITSKIN SLAGS

Some women actually know what they want contrary to popular belief here on /fit.

>extreme muscle fetish
>zero interest in normal men
>tfw no massive roider bf to worship

youtube.com/watch?v=pzkQWasfYTk

Daily reminder that this is what girls want. Stay triggered coping dyels.

dat fucking mirin m8.
she's about to flood her panties.