Redpill me on deadlift

Hey fit, redpill me on subject pls

>me
>4 months in lifting
>wanna get jacked and/or ottermode

Should i do deadlifts? Arnold did them and many other bodybuilders but i also heard that many of them didnt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please just stop living

do them till you hit 3pl8 to help build spinal erectors and frame then stop doing them

You don't really need them but compound lifts are best as a beginner, so I'd say go for it. As long as you don't ego lift you'll be fine and make good gains off them.

Why the fuck wouldn't you do deadlifts user?

i thought ass growing and waist dissapearing is not best results if you wanna get V-shape?

ty anons

listen, knob
the old school lifts are the best lifts.
fucking deadlift, but dont be an idiot with them. learn to do them properly with light weight first.
get the feel. the positioning, and posture.
then advance to higher weight.

Ehhh they won't help you get ottermode any faster, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. Deadlift day is my favorite day. Feels good to haul that shit up off the floor.

They're great for general strength building, but if your goal is bodybuilding, you'd probably be better off doing rack pulls above the knee coupled with a posterior chain isolation movement.

Deadlifts are how you have an old-man back at the age of 24. Have fun hobbling around.

Everyone will tell you to use your legs and this and that, it never helps.

Is that kid a transgender?

These are normal questions in 2017.

he is not. But its his mom ass on picture.

Calm down Alex.

Bodybuilding is 80% genetics, 19% roids and 1% routine so there's that.

I do deadlifts to this day because they built up my traps and upper back MASSIVELY and strangthened my erectors and gave me the back posture of a navy admiral with a broom up his ass.

It also makes me feel good. Gym needs beast mode moments man.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc

Does that answer your question?

I hate deadlifts. It's bothersome to kill a fatty and stick the bar through it everytime I want to lift.

They are not good for me cause of apt so I dropped them a month ago after years of trying to perfect them. I realized that deadlifts make me better at deadlifts more and make a minor difference in all other aspects of training. So for now I'm strengthening abs and I will get back on them some time in the next 2-3 months if I feel like it. I'm not a powerlifter so I treat them as a strength challenge/trial and not as a builder. I like them so much though and I really miss them, who knows maybe at some point I will be able to do them pain/worry free.

>Doing the virgin lift

Why would you like to know that? (not FBI)