Boogie took the easy way ou-

>boogie took the easy way ou-

oh...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfKVKmqzCIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine hitting him with a baseball bat in edition

Can you just imagine that packing sound as you hit that 500lb sack of meat? Would love to roid and go to ton on him

Probably even face fuck his skull honestly

Dude is immoble and couldn't do anything about it

Bus ticket to Fayetteville arkansas is cheap

enjoy your ban bucko

>only way to stop himself from eating enough for a family of five is having his stomach reduced to the size of an egg
>can't control his eating
>too lazy to exercise
>pain will be gone in weeks
>drugs will reduce the pain

easy way out

kek

Then maybe you shouldn't have become a disgusting obese piece of shit.

>I feel
You also felt like eating yourself to near death

maybe
JUST MAYBE
your feelings are WRONG

The edge lords really come out in the boogie threads

also

have an upvote for that easy to read spacing!

what is a paragraph?

This

So wait, boogie had his surgery and survived it? I am disappoint...

Yep. What a shame. I has £10 on him dying.

>Mercy hospital northwest arkansas
>2710 s rife medical lane Rogers ar 72758
Somebody order him a giant pizza with the message 'love from Veeky Forums!' please.

>stop eating 10000 calories a day by simply dieting, quickly losing weight and teaching yourself some self control and nutrition knowledge
VS.
>mutilating your body permanently, never being able again to function like a healthy human being, just in order to stop stuffing yourself to death

Yeah, he didn't take the easy way out, he's a moron and tool the worst way

Even tho you have lost. It was a +EV bet.

>>mutilating your body permanently, never being able again to function like a healthy human being, just in order to stop stuffing yourself to death

what? I thought you just cut off the excess stomach space to make it similar to a 190lb person vs a 595lbs person's stomach?

>what? I thought you just cut off the excess stomach space to make it similar to a 190lb person vs a 595lbs person's stomach?
that's pretty much mutilating it though, I'm still betting he'll over eat and cause something to burst which kills him

what the fuck I thought this surgery was just to remove fat. This is fucking pathetic, how goddamn hard is it to just not eat?

Dubs and boogie eats till he ruptures

Rolling. See also

Boogie trying to score himself free pizza

He's not supposed to eat for a few days.

Rolling. Bye boogie

I can see it now he gets afficted to wow again and goes into dat dere perma dreamer ultra giga nigga bulk

Harder than you think, its life habits my man. It takes a long time and pure willpower to build that discipline.
Some more than others, of course, I got cucked to infinity by my first gf as a beta and the emotional strain caused me to have a complete personality shift, wouldn't say I'm alpha but I have certain difficulty with women now just cause I can't take orders from them. Can't say I love you either, but this shift caused me to invest and stay invested into losing weight.

4 months in and I'm down almost 30 kilos, and even I still break and eat my vices (baked shit sweet fuck I love banana cake)

Don't listen to people on this board man, changing your life isn't easy, and while boogie is taking the easier way out. It's a big, fucking hard step.
On that note, I hope his cheating wife leaves him so he stays on track through pure emotional rage like me lel

thats what painkillers are for dummy

Anger and hate are underrated motivators. I've never given something my 100% unless I've been angry. If you tame the beast you can achieve greatness

>hard to stop eating

Nigga i was fat as fuck and literally just stopped myself from getting extra shit from the kitchen every 5 minutes.
Stopping food intake is a basic exercise in willpower and determination. If you actually want to change, it's easy as fuck.

i-it's not the easy way out guys!! i can literally just eat less and lose like 1lb a day since im so fat but... not the easy way out!!

imagine rather going through a surgery that permanently fucks up your body, causes you to throw up everything you eat for the next 5 months, and still has a success rate of like 5%..... instead of just eating less fucking mayo, doritos and mountain dew.

Never been fat but when I'm bulking or maintaining I eat a lot of shit.
Sweets, chocolate, muffins. I fucking love them. Looking at my general eating habits I can say I'd be fat as fuck if I didn't train as hard as I do.

When it's time to cut, god damn do I want those jaffa cakes, those double choc muffins and that cookie dough ice cream. I want it so fucking bad my stomach is screaming at me to go eat it, but I go to the kitchen and guess what? It's not there. I just stop buying that shit. If it's not there for me to eat I obviously cant eat it.
Boogie literally just had to stop spending his money on shit food, nothing else.

kek someone please do it

he wasn't supposed to eat himself up to that size either

>recovers from the surgery skinny but addicted to pain killers
>Blames being a twink crack whore on his dead mother

reported.

>tfw having my wisdom teeth removed in a few days
I am legitimately worried about saying some dumb shit about memes or something like this guy when I wake up
youtube.com/watch?v=rfKVKmqzCIs
Surprised boogie made the surgery at all to be honest

Fucking shit, that pic actualy almost made me vomit.

LOL

This, when I moved out on my own cutting became twice as easy. I just don't spend my money on that shit, I can't buy it and look the cashier in the eye anyway.

If the copypasta about him is true then he definitely will. Surgery can't give you self control

but that's just light hearted and funny.

imagine going full spergteen88 about the jews?

Boogie is going to enjoy his new skill to inefficiently digesting some vitamins because his duodenum is missing

He did take the easy way out. Dieting and exercise to lose weight VS surgery that forces him to not stuff his face because the cunt has no self control to do it himself.