I've woke

LIVE FAST

DIE YOUNG

>spend 9 months binge eating
>gain 50~lbs
>spend 3 months crash dieting
>lose 50~lbs
I've got it figured out

Also if you were fat as a kid then your parents are stupid (in a literally mentally deficient kind of way)

quads speak the truth

>implying I wasn't forced to stay overweight by my sports coaches
>implying I haven't lost 30 pounds already

>spend 3 months bulking
>spend 9 months trynna cut
just fuck my shit up senpai

True story. They spinned all the blame on me for being fat while I was just a kid and they wouldn't take responsibility for what I ate or took care that I had enough outdoors activities.

They were so fucking careless, it's like they didn't give a shit about me.

Not a fatty anymore, I took care of myself in my teens, but it sucks that they were so stupid and ruined some of the best years in my life.

>intelligence is, for the most part, genetically determined.

I see what they mean by muh genetics.

This. Overfeeding your kids should be seen as the immoral, stupid act it is.
It's not that hard to give them proper nutrition.

>tfw no matter how hard we try to stamp it out, it is still a challenge of survival of the fittest
>tfw the "we are all equal" bullshit is the biggest lie ever made
now post more akari

I was also the subject of something similar. My dad used to bully me for being fat, and then serve me bucket loads of spaghetti and other high-calorie shit. Being 12 years old, I ate what I was told and questioned why I was as disgusting and hated as I was for just existing.

>>tfw no matter how hard we try to stamp it out, it is still a challenge of survival of the fittest
>>tfw the "we are all equal" bullshit is the biggest lie ever made
I feel that feel, and I have learned to love everything of it.

>Live FAT die young

Ftfy

delet this

It's like with me, but with computer. Stupid fucks.

Typically in English speaking countries overweight people aren't intelligent, because on average everyone is more retarded and if you don't understand how socially damaging it is to be fat there you are stupid.

But in some Europeans countries like Italy, where laziness is not seen as badly, it's socially accepted, if you are fat and you care for easy sex and expect to have it as easily as not being fat you are still stupid.
But that's about it.

Girls are always more demanding on social pattern recognition and similar forms of intelligence that imply you understanding them fully.

Hi me
>Bulked for 4 months
>Been cutting for 8, will probably go on for another 2-3 months.

I think you mean 'fat', not overweight. Most of us are overweight because we have muscle. I nearly starved myself to death because I fell for the BMI meme.

Happened to me too, these things go in tandem, bad parents are generally bad in all things evenly. Most kids that were "raised" in the last couple decades by careless parents have been abandoned in front of a computer or console screen, and then those same parents ask themselves what went wrong when their son turned out to be a loser. The generations before weren't that much different, they were often neglected and left in front of a TV, but it wasn't as commonplace.

Though if it weren't for the fact that I was left too many hours in front of a computer I wouldn't even know how to speak this language, which few people in my country are able to do with proficiency.

The only thing I'm glad about their neglect that turned out to be good was that since we were poor they wouldn't spoil me by buying me consoles, videogames and expensive frivolous shit other kids had, even though back then it would hurt me when other kids had that. They would buy me books and things I needed instead, and the habit (and enjoyment) of reading alone was one of the greatest gifts I ever received.

Fats aren't people.

The amount of father's who neglected their kids and then go on to complain about their sons being losers is ridiculous.

You have to raise a good man. It doesn't just happen. I'm shocked the majority of people are so stupid to this day.

Jesus fucking Christ no wonder you hate fat people.

Shit. That hit way too close to home.

I was a bit overweight when I was a kid and my mom tried to drag me out to run with her and get me to come with her to the gym all the time, my parents also gave me money if I didn't eat candy, then eventually I got tired of just sitting around like a lazy cunt when I was 15 and started working out a bit and lost the little fat I had left (thanks growth spurt) really quickly. Had nothing to do with my parents being stupid, it had everything to do with me being a lazy fucking 12-14 year old teencuck.