How is it fair that men lose in all stages of the dating game... This js bullshit

How is it fair that men lose in all stages of the dating game... This js bullshit.

25-35 are the prime ages for dating as a man, wtf

Life isn't fair, stop thinking it is.

a 27 yr old male can fuck a 18 yr old with daddy issues easy.
as long u have a car and place.

Don't fall for the meme of dating/marrying someone your age.
At 27 it's perfectly fine to date a 20-21 yr old.

My friend was 19 with daddy issues and is with a guy that was 32 and still lived with his mother. Shes 23 now and theyre still together buying a house n shit. Go figure

Sometimes I think that there's a conspiracy online to try to convince semi-loser men to become total losers.

i was born to an 18yo mom and 30yo dad its not hard

thats an odd one.

you have a 10x higher chance of attracting high school/barely 18 pussy by being a complete fucking loser/creep than being a normie.

Women are just that fucking retarded m8 don't sweat it.

Qt 17yo petite at the elderlycarecenter i work at. Im 27. How stupid am i if i ask her out?

They forgot the "fuck younger girls" option

NOT FITNESS RELATED, FUCK OFF TO /R9K/

Look, it's simple, women tend to go for men ~5 years older than them, and of *higher status*

What higher status means depends on the context. At a club, status is determined mostly by looks, and by social presence. At university, it can be if you're their senior.etc.

The one case where this falls down is that insecure/desperate women tend to go for less intelligent guys, because they are easier to control/easier to read.

>17
it all depends on her status at hs. i wouldn't bother unless she acts flirty around you.

I though young mothers lower the chances for autism?

Probably got vaccinated

Depends.

>inb4 angry incel / MRA

Hypergamy seems very real to me. Just exploit it for yourself. If you become a high value person by putting in hard work and making more of yourself then you'll reap the benefits of being a 27-35 yo guy.

Looks may mean a lot, but a guy with money, status, personality, and game is better off than an awkward "chad'

yes I got vaccinated, idk but I don't have autism. just very awkward

How can he afford a house?

???

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

If you're interested in dating used up single moms it's the best age to be a single man, lmfao forever

In private I would go for it, at work don't.