Jason Blaha takes half an hour to do three sets of 5, and gets winded afterwards

Jason Blaha takes half an hour to do three sets of 5, and gets winded afterwards.

How can anyone still defend this fat midget?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTTQ89BLrhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do you know he didnt doing a circuit style of training

There are a few mentally retarded americans that still enjoy him, maybe because he reminds them of themselves, a few racists also like his political stances

other than that no one will ever take him seriously after the work exposed tv / natty lifter did on him. I don't think there's a single claim bloho made that he hasn't changed his views on

how much weight are those meme plates?

bumper plates are meme plates now? how dyel are you

5 minute breaks between heavy, low rep sets is extremely extremely extremely common...

>has been lifting and roiding for all his adult life
>struggles to front squat 275 lbs

he took a 15 minutes breaks between the first and second set. And over 12 minutes for the 3rd.

I'm doing Ice Cream Fitness right now. I like the program, but Blaha is such a fucking tool.

The answer is probably that he is helping his bitch lift and its slowing him down.

5+minutes rest is real nerd and badly conditioned shit. Don't take more than 2. You'll look like a right mug.

>"BUT... BUT... HOW CAN U LIFT THE MOAST? I NEED TO TAKE 5 MINUTES OR MY STRENGTH DROPS OFF! SCIENCE SAYS!"

Drop the 80kg deadlift and realize you are not a strength athlete, will never be, even olympic lifters do not take 5 minute rests often - let alone strongmen or bodybuilders!, and get a life geek.

OP is using fake news

check the vid here
>youtube.com/watch?v=eTTQ89BLrhw
he did 6 sets total

>he uses plastic plates

For who? Only fat fuck out of conditioned powerlifters are taking that.

You'll find strongmen, BBs and weightlifters (in comp. they are regularly lifting max attempts with only 3 minutes between) rarely take 5 minute rests. Why? They're conditioned from not sitting on their asses for 5 minutes after simply bouncing a bench off their fat bellies everyday.

Threads like this are proof that Veeky Forums is hopeless. Just the fact that anyone would even try to justify ANYTHING about this fake mercenary retard just shows how ignorant people here really are. Just imagine how dumb you have to be to choose to run his program after seeing what he looks like.

Hopeless.

I know right, just look at this dyel(pic related) right here lifting plastic weights

when will they learn

You seem a little sensitive

Sorry, I'm in a sensitive refractory period after fucking your wife and children.

>Just imagine how dumb you have to be to choose to run his program after seeing what he looks like
Sure and running Zyzz program will make me look like Zyzz.

>Gets btfo
>You seem a little sensitive
Neck yourself brainlet.

does this guy roid? if so.. LOL

That's the idea, yeah. People buy stuff from guys like Athlean-X or Scott Herman (both natural, unlike Blaha btw) because they wanna look like them. If it's the program they use and designed, they're the brand, they're proof it works.

Jason Blaha has nothing to show.

calm down
no one cares if you use meme plates for your crossfag workouts

Enjoying your summer?

those are oly plates which are pretty different than normal gym bumper plates.
the bumper plated that I've used (similar to the ones in OP) are kinda dyel because you can only fit 4 onto a bar

What bulge?

Jesus, he really is such a faggot. Did he used to be obese? Is that why he chronically looks like shit?

no such thing as oly plates, only bumper plates

Competitive bumper plates are thinner yes. With the thicker ones you can only fit 4 25kg and 1 15kg on one side. Not that you can even lift that

Weights are weights, doesnt matter if its plastic, stone or metal

don't know, my gym only has metal plates, not fake ones. always thought those were a crossfit meme

>Jason Blaha takes half an hour to do three sets of 5, and gets winded afterwards.
And yet he still fucking does it, why aren't you pushing yourself to your limit?

i mean it kind of makes sense to use meme plates for a snatch, but not for squats

There is literally nothing wrong with those bumper plates

When I'm hanging out with friends and the gym is empty, I sometimes lose track of time and spend 30 minutes between sets.

It took me so long last time that I had to rewarm up

>but not for squats
what do you know

obviously you never missed a squat. Its way safer to drop it then to let someone spot you. With bumper plates you wouldnt ruin the plates donig that

Bumper plates are only DYEL if you put them on something that doesn't need it. Seriously saw someone doing bench press with bumper plates the other day. Had to double take.

Is he using wraps for clips?

Want to seenis
My pa heenis?

Is this peak performance?

He was talking openly about his roid use a few years ago but ever since he came back to the US he didn't mention them anymore. He realized that acknowledging being on gear for like 5 years now and still looking like THAT is impossible to explain with lame excuses, so he just stop talking about his drug use

He was taking a gram of gear a week leading to his first powerlifting meet.

you may not like it, but that's what it looks like

>People buy stuff from guys like Athlean-X or Scott Herman (both natural, unlike Blaha btw) because they wanna look like them.
Lmao how fucking dumb are people?

Sure thing bro. You're the real man for picking up 'non-meme' plates and putting them back down. The difference.

He's working out with his girlfriend, and filming her sets.

More than can be said for the weak incels around here.

yes, people don't know how to operate a camera in here

Pretty sad that Jason Blaha outlifts 99% of this weak autism support board.

>bbb..but he's old and fat uses steroids!

Shut your faggot mouths unless you can do better.

>tfw jason has a way better ohp than me

feels bad duderinos

For a lot of people. 4-5 minute inbetween sets is a common rest period for a lot of people who lift for strength. The creatine in your muscles isnt completely restored until like 5 minutes, if not more.

I can, and do, better, you autistic fucking nuthugger.

Are you telling me you're worse than this?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Male model when I was younger btw

I'm an old man, I used to be a bodybuilder btw, being 5% bodyfat sucks

> 5'8, over 250 lbs
>on roids

y-yeah i'm totally jelly of his 4 plate deadlift,

You guys need to realize I'm a lot bigger in person, my friends call me "the monster" btw

>outlifts
>uses meme plates
how much is he actually lifting?

Criminals are scum, I should be able to legally shoot them btw

Despite his 2 inches heels boots ( from his own mouth) he is consistently the shortest guy in everytime he films himself at the gym

I'm starting to think he might actually be 5'7

5 min rest crew checking in

Enjoy not lifting to your maximum potential and making subpar gains you sad incel fucks

post body faggot

fuck me I have that exact same blanket

When you get hurt & out of proportion, you'll realize how moronic that routine is.

>Height: 311
U wot

>Height: 311
>Hair Length: Neck
>Hair Style: Straight
>Facial Hair: None

kek what

>Mustache: Thin

savage.