Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums.

I hope some more experienced people can help me out with some tips.

My body statistics (female):
Height: 175 cm.
Weight: 63-65 (depending on time of day/ food intake).
Bf: 17-19 % (^^).
Fat mass: ~11.8 kg.
Muscle mass: ~30 kg.
I spend around 1-5 hours at the gym with a full body workout every 2 days.

I want to cut down to around 15 % bf, but I am having a very hard time doing so. Any specific tips? What to eat? What to avoid? Please, be as specific as possible.

Thank you in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Going to need pics for an accurate assessment, specifically the chest area.

I have this picture?

Got one from behind? Why are you having a hard time cutting, what do you usually eat and are you eating at a deficit?

Thats not 17% bf

I think I just like food too much.
No, sorry, I haven't taken one yet.

I generally eat around 2000 kcal a day, but the quality of food I eat varies a lot. I try to eat more on workout days and less on non-days. I always make a protein smoothie etc. after workouts to ensure enough protein. I try to restrict myself to greens and meat, but I do consume a lot of chocolate also.

I said 17-19 %. It varies a bit. I have an image from the fitness app I use, where I track it all. I don't know how else to prove it? Maybe my poses are off?

Well work out your estimated tdee and eat at a 500 calorie deficit on off days and maintenance calories on training days and see how that goes for you. Try to eat as clean as possible and ditch the chocolate for a while or at least limit it.
What this guy said it looks more like 20%

Why would you want to go Anorexia mode?
If I were you I would bulk up for dem curves.

>inb4 thinking about you hurting

those aren't accurate you need to get it physically measured.

Sorry, I only know my bf from a weighing machine thing. My numbers there generally range from 17-19 %. Either way, I'd like to go down further.
Do you have any recommendations with regard to how often at the gym etc.?

Do what suggested. What kind of training do you do for a start?

Sorry, I'm a student, and the free weight measurerer at the gym is the best I can do.

I do not think it's anorexia mode. Also, I have looked at women with similar proportions, and I find 15 % aesthetically pleasing.

I only do strength training for the most part:

Full squats & deadlift. Bench press. Rows, overhead. Leg press. Pull ups. Leg curls. And some weird ass exercises that I don't know how to describe other than hip thrusts.

Well if you're following a program and still progressing stick to it and do this
Make sure to update us when your ass gets nice and thicc.

I am happy with the size etc. of my butt. I am mostly looking to trim fat round my arms and thighs to tone up.

Got to sort your diet out then, best of luck.

I want to get to something closer to this image (Note: not me, if that wan't obvious).

I'm still unsure of how much/when I should be eating, hence why I made this post.
If anyone had suggestions on protein/carb/fat intake etc.

tdeecalculator.net/
Doesn't matter when you eat just that you hit your macros. Ratios are up to you honestly as long as your getting at least 100-120g of protein

Alright, I'll try to proceed with that. Thanks a lot! :)

Alright, seems this thread is dead. I'll head out now. Thanks to everyone for helping out with advice. Have a nice day.

The only additional advice I'd give is more ab work to look like your picture you posted.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>Bf: 17-19 %
>Muscle mass: ~30 kg
>Fat mass: ~11.8 kg.
just lol at you thinking you have 30kg of muscle and 17% body fat when your core looks soft as fuck.

Sorry, dude. I have my numbers from a weighing machine. I can send it all and have been getting consistent numbers for months.

I bench 50 kg, squat 70 kg, deadlift 70 kg. I don't think I'm soft or weak......
(all weight including bar, 3 sets of 6-8)

Apparently, I take shitty pictures. I don't think my core is 'soft'....

Of course your core isn't that soft.
at 17% bodyfat you are the equivalent of a male who's at 10-12% bodyfat.

What are you saying exactly?

I know I could stand to trim some fat, but I am having a hard time, which is why I started this thread. I had been worried I was over-training.

LONDON

What??

>I had been worried I was over-training.

Fuck off you dyel normie faggot

I'm at the gym 10-12 hours a week. I think that's a lot? Why the rudeness?

Because you're a dumb cunt that puts question marks at the end of statements.

Also, as far as I know, not allowing for proper restitution limits muscle growth etc.? It could have been a legitimate concern.

I wonder what your educational background is, since you insult my intelligence. Personally, I am doing an M.Sc. in STEM.

You're obviously someone baiting for a fight on the internet. Not going to take it, bye.

B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

Danish? No?

Aarhus
a
r
h
u
s

You need anavar for that frendo... You're lean as fuck already, why would you want to bother cutting more when you could be bulking?

ah, thank you. I didn't get the reference! Quite funny. :)