>being so beta you have a relationship with your breath and call it she

check'd and kek'd

What if what beats is my penis?

>tfw thinking of her just before deadlifting

>the thought of her makes your heart skip beat

in middle school it did

now im jaded and just want pussssssssssssss and im much happier

>The thought of him makes you cry and makes your heart pound

You could have saved him, user. You just let him fall. He forgave you before he hit the cold rocks at the bottom.

/r9k/ is leaking

I think she was the one lads. I let my autism sour our friendship. It's been a year and I'm no better than the first week

>/b/tards come to Veeky Forums to find a chance at adjusting their life and becoming alpha
>find that lifting weights doesn't stop the loneliness
>go to /r9k/ and /soc/
/r9k/ has been here all along lurking in each Veeky Forumsizens heart

>matters of the heart are reserved to autists on /rk9/
delet

I've never had a gf at 23. How fucked am I lads?

>tfw your going to fucking do it and hold her hand on the next date

Wish me luck boys!

You're not wrong, it just feels like >tfwnogf has become the entire point of this board

You aren't fucked if you fix your fucking life and stop wasting time, and this goes for all the faggots in their early and mid-twenties who think their whole life is ruined because there was some girl in school they wanted to fuck but didn't.

GL my boy

Seriously hit the gym, get a job and go out of your way to meet people.

I met the love of my life by sheer accident and even before then I knew them as an acquaintance for 6 months because I went out of my way to make connections.

>fix your fucking life and stop wasting time
I don't know what I'm doing wrong though...I have my own place, good job, college degree etc etc. Tried going to bars nearby but it is all couples. What do I do? Spend the weekend in a nearby city? Isn't that too tryhard?

>tfw falling asleep on her chest listening to her heartbeat

Have you tried looking for hobby groups? You probably already have but it's a great way to meet people, (Most chikas go to meet Chikos anyway)

I think of my ex wife each pound I lose, the cunt left me when I got serious about getting fit and through all the junk food out of the house.

I'm down 150lbs so far from 550, when i get 220 buffed up I'm sending someone to show that cunt pictures

I think it's kind of inevitable. People come to this board to improve themselves, you don't have this mentality unless you view yourself as not good enough. The feeling of inadequacy needs a root, cue female rejection.

>doesn't bang her on a daily basis

Just ask the girl you're in love with/your gym crush

The only possible outcomes are a success or a failure and a chance to improve.

Good luck, Bros.

It's weird that it's the ONLY THING that gets talked about as motivation (besides Hitler, but cmon, it's Veeky Forums). Where are all the >tfw cut from varsity or >tfw dad told me I'd always be fat threads?

Girls and relationships are a common bond. 99% of guys have experience with it, for better or worse.

make one nigger, but seriously there are too many bitter perma-virgins here poisoning the well of self improvement.

>thinkin of her hurting

>tfw a super cute cashier chatted me up at the grocery store today
I have literally never had this happen before, and this girl was close to perfect by my tastes. I just reciprocated the small talk while I was checking out, and she smiled and laughed at some of the stuff I said. Could I have gotten this girls number or something if I was more pragmatic about the whole thing? I've been internally screaming about this ever since I left the grocery store.

I might also be thinking into this more because we were both of the same racial background in an area where it is very uncommon.

>thoughts of non-Veeky Forums related shit on Veeky Forums makes you report it

She's probably on some other Norwegian apple picking board making a very similar post about you kiddo ;)

Your heart is constantly beating you dumbass

Luck wished!

>the thought of her makes my heart break

>tfw i have her on snapchat and every time she posts something i cry inside because she wanted to go out with me but i pussied out

Has anyone else here stopped having that feeling of love for one particular girl?

Not being edgy, it's just I don't proper meet many new girls outside my friend group, and I avoid anime like the plague. Combining those with trp shit I just haven't had that butterfly feeling in years.

fuck off faggots

i hate having a crush dude
everything is so depressing knowing you will never have her
i want to neck myself

>tfw go a different way home to pass her house

Stop it I come here for gains not to cry

me rn without the gay suicidal shit

I've put thought into it and there's just no way I could have her in the way I want

>I've put thought into it and there's just no way I could have her in the way I want
i can have her, but it would be too much effort
i already moved to an another city, and the fact that she really liked me and i liked her kills me inside
she was like a 9/10 too, fuck me dude

>your heart is now beating manually

I think you should rationalise why you're making this into a big fantasy that doesn't have much bearing in reality

I remember sitting on facebook staring at pics of my high school crush for hours with sad music and the thought of that now is so alien

youtu.be/vp2Od1vDBjk?t=86
watch this and tell me this isn't the same level of ridiculous as what you're doing right now

This man knows what's good

Thank you supreme gentlman!

>haven't felt any discernible emotion in years

>Meanwhile Chad plays with her teet