This is what boogie will look like in a few months

>this is what boogie will look like in a few months
How does Veeky Forums feel about it?

>>this is what boogie will look like in a few months

Yeah, sure.

Our goals, Go Boogie!

lol disgusting srs

i feel like you're a faggot who shills for a corpulent slob for free. fuck off and kys asap. sage. no bump for e-celeb worshiping faggot ass bitch chumps like you.

>Months

Try years if he's lucky and doesn't fuck up in the slightest, faggot.

Mfw he will inevitably fuck up

Imagine being as assblasted by petty shitposting as this dumbass:

We're all gonna make it.

mfw boogie might get thinner than me

how autistic do you have to be to get this mad

If that's the case I think it's time for me to finally stop being overweight. I've seen Jonah Hill become more skinny than me. I'm not gonna let Boogie make me feel ridiculous too. Ever since I started lifting and fell for the bulking meme at 17 I fucked my shit up and never lost the weight. 6 whole years of this dumbassery.

You sound like you're just fucking retarded.

If you were Boogie's age and weight, would you even bother with this shit?

It'll take 3 years to work off all the weight, then additional surgery. By that point he'll be pushing 50 years old. Because of the strain you've put your body under by not only being super morbidly obese but also decreasing your weight very quickly and using stressful methods (fucking reducing your stomach to the size of a golf ball so you can only eat liquids) it's highly unlikely you'll reach 60 anyway, so you've got max another 5-10 years left after you've gone through the trouble of losing the weight.

>eyebrows are just gonna disappear

His body will go to shock from going from fat to skinny so fast and hell die. his bodys made to being fat

Can we ban boogie threads plz

>lrn2filter

the surgery literally shrinks your stomach so your body would wanna eat less

Ah, Mr. Freeman.

Ahh, redditor dumbass.

Boogie liked my pic kek
My life is complete now

tits or gtfo