Now what

So I finally get a chick in my house, we are watching a movie together on the couch. I had no idea what to do. I guess I thought these muscles and gym equipment would help finish the job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You kiss her for starters. How autistic are you?

>I guess I thought these muscles and gym equipment would help finish the job.
God you're fucking stupid. Veeky Forums, you are all so fucking stupid.

If you can't get girls without muscles, you can't get them with them.

>Hug her if she doesn't rest her head on you
>???
>sex
Sorry user I dont know the rest, maybe r9k can help.

Don't kiss her for starters. Kiss her Four Farters (2 butt cheeks + 2 pussy lips). You'll get stinky wind blowing in your face in no time.

you have to touch her first you faggot

Sort of agree with this. Having a good physique will help with confidence, which in turn gets women. It's not the only thing though.

flex a 'cep

This has happened to me so many times. How do i escalate?

military press, 3x10

this is a fake story. take this to r9k cuck

>you have to touch her first you faggot
i can imagine OP pocking her with a finger

This should help
youtube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0

OP BTFO

Fucking faggots

Wtf is this

Show it to her

I bet you said that through choked tears

AAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Where the fuck did the apple go

who knows what homos do with their apples

I bet you said that chocking on a dick.

Fuck I fucked it up. God I'm such a fucking retard!! I hate myself!!!!!

Here's a rather slow approach. Probably overkill given every chick willing to watch a movie at my place is there to fuck:

Touch her on the shoulder a couple times to point shit out. Then sort of just keep it there.

Wrap your arm around her and cuddle a little.

Place your hand on her knee. Make a brief touch on her inner thigh. Then just kind of keep it there.

Kiss her.

Place hand on inner thigh and gradually work your way up to the vag, make a brief pass at her clit. Start rubbing her clit from her jeans (or slide your hand up if she's got a skirt. Stick your hand in her pants and start fingering her.

Take off her pants, finger her some more (maybe stick her hand in your pants to feel your massive cock)

Tell her "Let's fuck". Fuck.

---
If the chick isn't into it she'll push your hand away.

How about you just chill the fuck out and finish watching the movie with her you idiot?

You don't have to make a move on her right away, and it's probably better if you take it slow anyway.
If she wants to go further she will let you know.

Don't bother, sex is shit, it feels slightly better than wanking it's over rated to hell
The only time you should have sex is if you want children, every other time you will only feel regret afterwards

Hot

>she will let you know
t. virgin

Horrible advice

You have to make a move (but without pressurising her too much, unless she has daddy issues) or she'll worry you'll think she's a slut and toss her aside. If that was the plan anyway you don't deserve pussy.

She will NOT let you know!
She will fucking sit there and wait for you to do something and give you NO indication that you should. All the pressure is on the man at all times and we have to risk getting humiliated or seeing "that" face when you touch her when she doesn't want you to. It's brutal.

Are you pretending to be me? Nobody except for a faggot would post like that.

ugh nvm nobody's going to believe this. why do I have to be such a fucking spaz?? It's the internet, chill out dude! You got this!

cORNY AF BrUUHHHH LMAO

Just giving him advice from a female perspective.
He shouldn't feel pressured to make anything happen if he's not ready to yet.

When I'm alone with a guy and I want things to go forward I'm not gonna just sit there horny and frustrated.
I won't just outright say "let's fuck," but I will start slowly giving him signals by touching him or taking his hand and putting it on me.

>finish watching the movie

virgin advice alert

back to >>>r9k

Yeah but you're obese.

Sorry to break this to you, but your "signals" are completely unintelligible for 99% of all guys, and either way we still end up having to make the actual first move.

Idk, I kinda like when the heart was mutilated.

uUo be a kissless virgin in high school, here's the trick OP. Take control and take action. Just shut the fuck up and do it. When she's blabbering about stupid woman shit just fucking silence her by kissing her. Don't give her any ground. Be assertive and she will follow.

>female perspective
>He shouldn't feel pressured to make anything happen if he's not ready to yet.
>I'm not gonna just sit there horny and frustrated.
>I will start slowly giving him signals
female """"advice""""

I know this board is anonymous but it's pretty to prevent someone from saying he's you, faggot.

>trips are disabled
Would you look at that. What are the faggots in /plg/ doing now?

>if he's not ready to yet.
Men are ready 24 hours a day, every day.

honestly this

This is an accurate depiction of boarding schools

Something shilling homosex between children winning a ton of awards from critics?
wow
amazing

This slag is very how she looks like she'd milk your penis like it's the fountain of youth

>those crazy dead eyes
she would rip your dick apart

Get her to spoon you. If you're watching a movie on a laptop on your bed or something this works well. They think it's cute, breaks the touch barrier and then you have an excuse to spoon her later. It escalates pretty quickly from there