Fit as fuck streamers thread, this guy has a better physique than 99% of this board

Fit as fuck streamers thread, this guy has a better physique than 99% of this board

bumpan

This guys is fucking JACKED

b u m p

fuck yeah, great thread user.

Pashabiceps in this picture, his biceps are big because everything else is shit lol, but still counts.

Nobody is replying because: whether this is bait or you are actually this delusional are both endlessly pathetic realities

Fuck off you massive fag

freakazoid in this picture - literally the fittest csgo streamer out there

another pic of freakazoid - looks fucking aesthetic if you ask me.

>ywn get paid a six figure salary to stream videogames a few hours a day, then have basically a full day open, with zero obligations, to roid, eat and hit the gym.
Fucking hell, I want this so bad.

Dudes he's so good at it it's not funny. At one point in his life he had to be like "this is starting to become a huge problem, do I go for it or not". Like shit that must have been a terrifying choice to make.

>inb4 leanice

This. But like anything, it might seem amazing playing csgo all day, but he prob also has days where he fucking hates it - but awesome for him that it works out atm.

I know that feel man.

I am DANGEROUSLY fucking good at PUBG, as in 80+% win rate (probably a result of 2000+ hours player STALKER, OF and ARMA mods).
My only issues are the immense time you have to sink into streaming to get ANYWHERE at all - I have a 24/7 on call career in logistics management, I'm going places with that - I can't put that at risk.
And also, I would be so fucking boring to watch.

I fucking camp for ages, I generally only lose because I'm pushed by the chunking and get picked off by a lucky shot.

All it takes to win reliably is a good understanding of bullet drop, and the willingness to hide in undesirable locations towards the centre of the map.

I could probably do better if I just recorded myself doing challenge runs of STALKER and posted it on Youtube.

That isn't fucking ice poseidon is it?

Fat

no, that's leanice44 the tranny lover

I would say, all of that sounds great and 10/10 would watch - beside u saying that ur boring. Literally, i would watch the most horrible player ever (tyler1), just because he is funny. Normie, i know, but still.

lmao why did the other guys agree to being picked up? how emasculating

if you're REALLY good, you can get a small following, a few hundred maybe if you're world class

streaming requires skill or personality. if you lack in one area you have to make it up in another

it's also about luck getting popular. who watches 0-1 viewer streams? no one

Would you watch a literal sperg sit in random crevice behind a rock, absolutely motionless for 10-15 minutes, followed by a handful of shots?

My STALKER runs are a lot more fun, but I have to develop a streamable personality for it - I'm way too personal in my day to day actions.

Brah I fucking love STALKER what version you playing?
I hadnt played for years and gave Misery ago but its kinda shit

Misery is garbage, SS is wet hot garbage, every mod I try is neat in one way or another, but always comes back to one or two major flaws.

Early LURK and AMK + Arsenal are honestly the best mods out.
They're tough, but fair, do wish they turned up the AiLife a bit further though.

You've either got shit like Complete, which makes the game a cakewalk, or you have shit like SS, in which on Master enemies become bullet sponges - literally shooting a bandit in the head will not kill them more often than not.

HOW ABOUT A LITERAL FUCKING GOD

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

This, this is what it takes to become a streamer. lol.

Man, I'm gonna get cut as fuck, then dress up as video game characters.
Gay nerds and fat chicks will drown me in money.

god i hope ice gets shot so you cancerous fucking wastes of life can go back to /b/

WHY DID THIS STUTTERING DOUCHE HAVE TO GET RID OF BANDIT

Damn my favorite 6'5" steamer

fuck off with your LMAO1plate bench, fag.

He got rid of Bandit?!

WHAT

Bandit had to go to his parents house cuz the tenant is a bitch

tfw you and your best bro get outplayed and replaced by a couple of dyel asians

mOE is the best

Surprised my man Bradley martyn hasn't been posted

gear 2nd?

nice bait but that ape can gtfo

one word

leanice44

Freakazoid is my fucking inspiration. Is that even attainable natty though?

Bow before the old man himself.

is that what the old man has been up to all this time?