ITT: Ideal body

This body is so perfectly proportioned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FD8UM3AQ3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It looks odd

Not enough lats. An extra inch there and he'd look much better, although he is impressive.

>shitty tattoo
>ideal

wow
long limbs for an asian

Actual ideal body

broad shoulders+minor work out
shows the supremacy of genetics in aesthetics

>minor work out

lol

>tfw tiny never posted his tibia because of how short they were
Gotta give it to him, the dwarf knew the right angles

On the right (obviously)

biceps too big for those lats, symmetrical abs are weird. needs a bit more chest too. 6/10

no abs but up there. 8/10

weird nipples and small chest. arms a bit too big for torso. 7.5/10

7/10

I've been injured for 2 years and I'm bigger than this kid. That level of fitness is body weight home split and dieting.

>t. Fatty

u fucking retard. no1 cares about how big you are. just because you're big doesn't mean you're aesthetic you monkey fucking retard. it's about proportions.

>biceps too big for those lats, symmetrical abs are weird. needs a bit more chest too. 6/10

his chest is made smaller by his arms being raised and spread

With that typing style I'd say you're the monkey U FUKING RTEARD. Kid's a fucking twig. He looks lanky. Arms too small and waist needs to be a bit thicker.

possibly. I rate what I see though

post your body champ, and if you're not lifting for 2 years gtfo this board.

>twig

>hurrdurr aesthetics = size cause girls want gorillaz.

Nah, size in the right places makes it proportional. If he added size to the places I specified then he would look better and more proportional.

Also, injured doesn't equal not lifting.

where did you specify places? you just said "broad shoulder + minor workout"

I disagree, I think his arms need to be smaller and everything will fit intogether. guy is going for ottermode nothing further. and his waist to lats proportions are sick.

Eh, personal preference then I guess. I like a fuller/thicker look. That type of look is good for modeling with clothes on, but without clothes it kind of lacks presence. Kid has good conditioning and leg development though. Frame could support more muscle and look good.

It's Prometheus you fucking retard

How do I unlock Cedric Daniels mode? Skinny and lean af but he makes it work imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FD8UM3AQ3Y

Nope. He has that typically long Asian upper body with narrow shoulders. still much better than watashi.

asians have objectively inferior bodies

>small lats
No thanks I like a little bit larger than otter mode

based on subjective western standard maybe