Alex of BetaDestiny responded to my last thread

Alex of BetaDestiny responded to my last thread.
>5'5 Manlet
>Face of a 12 year old
>Minoxidil beard
>Weeb
>Jacks of to hentai non stop
>Rack Pull above the knee
>Wrist wraps
>Dragon Dildo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etnt88WwbZk
e-hentai.org/g/1086144/280269f24a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi Alex

>facelet
What is wrong with his face? I don't know anything about face.

>Jacks of to hentai non stop
What are you insinuating?

>dragon dildo
proof? if true that's pretty hilarious

Weebs like hentai. Never known a weeb that didn't jack off to hentai non stop.

I said it on his comment section on YouTube and he go really mad. He kept responding to me for over an hour he got too mad.

filename

Get a life man who has time for this type of shit

Hey Alex, aren't you busy doing the bench press with chains suspended from bands in a slingshot?

You act like an hour is along time haha fuck off betadestiny

he gets triggered so easily, look at his last video it's fucking hilarious

kek
even his subscribers laughed at him for that
can you get any more autistic?
next time he will have two buddies helping him lift the bar on each side and he's gonna say that it's an unique technique because muh overload or some shit like that

Not Alex
>t. I can reach the top shelf
and I hope to god I'm never as autistic as he is but seriously, you spent an hour of your limited time on earth pissing off a garden gnome about dragon dildos on youtube then bragging on Veeky Forums about it. What kind of weirdo do you have to be that THAT is what you spend your day doing?

I haven't seen much of this guy, but how come every single guy who tries to pass as "alpha" on Youtube happens to be short? Every single one. If you have to say you're something, chances are you're not really that thing. When you ARE something, it's evident.

Anyway, I have a slight opinion that he's retarded because I've seen him advocating for dirty bulks and cheat reps, and he looks bloated.

I wasnt the guy that said he was arguing for an hour but I can understand where youre coming from but if I have nothing else to do, why wouldn't I fuck with a retarded chubby manlet?

Idk I get it's funny but but unless you're like 16 with 0 responsibilities there's definitely something more valuable to spend your time on. I know we're on the ch0n but I wish the people on this board weren't so lame.

>Chains
>Bands
>Slingshot

Why

What else are you supposed to do if you're at home and have nothing else to do?

w-whats wrong with a minox beard?

you silly beta c-cuck

Watch netflix like a normal person? Go hang out with your friends? Read a book? Do some housework? Text someone you wanna fuck?Idk man I'm not your dad

gotta confuse the muscles, right babe?

Is he American?

Yeah because I'm supposed to go out with friends at 11 o clock at fucking night. Also I hope you do realize I'd rather waste my time shitposting comments than watching netflix. Haha what a joke

Jesus man what are you 14? No adult that has ever had sex is doing shit like that. Do some laundry and watch a movie like a normal human being. Or better yet go to sleep I know you have school tomorrow.

Why did Veeky Forums turn against him? He was our guy a few weeks ago

>shit eyebrows
>big shitty eyes
On top of that He doesn't fucking clean his facial hair and its asinine to look at

Damn, I kinda miss GT Vegeta with the epic stache. DBSuper just went full retard with the power scaling and it's themes are not dark at all. You never really feel threatened by the enemies. GT might've fucked up the story a bit, but I prefer it's characterization and atmosphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=etnt88WwbZk

>Veeky Forums is one person
To be honest it kind of makes sense

Does he look like one? Of course not, he's an arab

>One person
I've seen multiple threads today and they're staying bumped so whats the deal

Are rackpulls the biggest meme in lifting right now? Why does he attribute so much of his trap development to rackpulls and not rows?

don't think that's how you use asinine m8

Why do you keep going back to telling him to watch a movie? Is it that mandatory in your book of psychiatry?

Everyone has always known rack pulls thicken you up. Even Dorian Yates says to put deadlifts on back day but only go down to the knee.

Not the dude u replied to but you tell him to go do other shit but yet, here youbwere arguing with a "14" year old for an hour. Remind me how this is any better than arguing with beta destiny in YouTube comments? You're just as pathetic as that dude who said hebwas arguing for an hour bruv

>youbwere
You are*

Alex is very sensitive. Alex gets dwarfed by everyone including his bull

Hes actually a ottoman Greek rape baby.

heh heh yeah...
y-you too...

>Cletus_and_Jeb_try_fisting.png

Why the fuck do i always see him with some ugly ass gymcel like himself?

The guy you're defending and you are doing the same thing.

At least OP did it to someone funny you're just virgining at each other on the internet

Got any good links for Alex?

Its not like I cant post and do other things right lol.

e-hentai.org/g/1086144/280269f24a/

Don't particularly like the dude. Anyone who claims they're alpha probably aren't at all.

In seriousness though, are rack pulls actually good for those trap and upper back gains outside of his other bullshit that he does? Thinking about incorporating them onto my upper day before I have a day off and deadlift on my next lower day.

Just do rack pulls with the plates 2 inches off the ground as deadlift assistance work on your lower day. The point of doing these big compounds isn't to treat them as a dumbbell shrug that you do isolate traps. You treat them like a main movement and respect the fatigue they'll cause you to accumulate.

Here you go buddeh

anyone can dumbass.

i'm watching videos and talking to people on discord right now, no one just browses Veeky Forums.

anyways i wouldn't be surprised if that manlet posted here. i bet he starts most of the threads about him too.

Goddamn they look terrible. LMAO

Alex reading this thread and his troll comments on YouTube

>i'm watching videos and talking to people on discord
>implying you even have friend
>lying on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum
Oh boy

I probably won't do them 2 inches, it'll be more like a shrug if anything or at the knee. Only because I do RDL's as assistance on my other lower day. I have good trap genetics but I haven't done deadlifts at all and neglected RDL's even though I'd have them programmed and I used to do shrugs and had pretty good traps. Not massively yoked but there and shown even through shirt at the back of my upper back.

Probably more of a stationary farmers walk than a rack pull in essence.

Alex, if you're here, keep ignoring these haters, I look up to you and Phil and I think you're great guys, you keep me motivated, these guys are just intimidated by your hunger for sucess because they don't have the guts to even fucking try.

Start sucking cocks

>he looks up to a chubby manlet and a roided out nigger manlet

You're hunger for cock

he's not chubby and better to look like an actual man like alex than a skinny faggot like you do

Alex go to bed

Quit sucking his dick user

ALEX PLS GO

Then do power shrugs like madcow describes.

>like an actual man

Literally REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES

It ain't very "manly" too see his entire torso shaking like jelly as he does those rows

He something delusional chubbies will never understand: the fatter you are, the more feminine you look, actually. your ass points out and your gut sticks farther, your arms seem tiny and your body soft like a woman's

Might just do that shit it's basically the same thing. Should be fine with 3x8 on them since they're a cheat movement anyway and over time probably move them out of my routine when they interfere with deadlift progression poss or I start lifting reasonable weight in diddlys after my deload.

Alex

he looks pretty masculine to me, most of you skinny guys with full abs just look like faggot dyels

if you think alex looks fat when he has some ab outlines and is natty i dunno what to say, kill yourself?

>sucking his dick this hard

Alex is a YouTube natty

bro just ignore them. I don't like Alex as mentioned above, calls himself an Alpha and yet cares about what girls think because he always brings up his height and wants to look yolked but dresses terribly and uses minoxidil but I don't particularly bash him either cause that's just not alpha really. Leave people to their opinions and don't get triggered. If you like the dude then gucci.

that's the only type of person he'd talk to, he literally hates people that look better than him
this is easy to tell, he tries his best to stay calm but you can tell he's always on edge about to rage, I've been around a lot of people like that

the whole 'alpha' act is so cringe, it'd be nice to have a normal guy for a youtuber, not someone acting

OP here wow this is gold.

he made his channel when he was what, 18 or 19 or something? you're gonna hold a name he created for himself years ago now? childish, it's just a name, rose by any other name, whatever the fuck really

>instead of wasting your time arguing with somebody, waste it watching Netflix
You're right, that is much more productive
I'd say that if you're gonna waste your time, waste it doing something you wanna do

seems a pretty accurate assessment of most men these days aka pansy faggots obsessed with their looks and lack any masculine traits

You can actually change your youtube name and he still creates articles and talks about being alpha (which to reiterate isn't alpha). I'm actually on your side a bit here, you're getting way overhurt by some random commenters on a thread. If you like Alex then sweet but both sides are entitled to opinions.

fug, my face kinda looks like his and im also a manlet. also a greek ottoman rape babby. how fucked am i Veeky Forums?

Guarantee Alex was raised by a single Mother.

>he doesn't own a dragon dildo because he can get girls if he wants
holy shit kek

Just don't pretend to be a Alpha male and you'll be fine.

everything he writes is cringe
'masculine traits' how about do what you want, if people want to train to look good then they should without people that look worse than them hating them

The fact he actually responded to that is why its so funny. Ask him about the dragon dildo on YouTube and he will get pissed.

Don't act like a presumptuous, arrogant prick and you'll be alright. Only betas actually use alpha-beta classifications irl.

mate are you new or something? why are you even here if you can't stand people that waste their day doing retarded shit on the internet, that's what we're all sat doing now, replying to this thread, shitposting, etc...

and here you are arguing with him, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones user

He sounds like Elliot Rodger in that post.

i'm just debating the facts, i have no emotional investment in this conversation at all, that you think i do i think just goes to show all this ad hom is preddy much the best most of you have got because you're women and not men, men use logic and would know other men use it too, but women don't as they're stupid, like you.

Run his programme 6months bet you don't chat shit after dude!

guarantee he wasn't, sounds like he comes from a traditional conservative family, you can't identify with that though being a faggot obsessed cunt worried about how shredded his abs are

do what i want, you mean, just like alex does, which rattles you and makes you upset that he dares thinks highly of himself without seeking your approval first? gee you young kids today are such faggots

Hi Alex

A traditional Ottoman Rape Baby.

Holy shit post . There's no way he's being serious

>do what i want, you mean, just like alex does, which rattles you and makes you upset that he dares thinks highly of himself without seeking your approval first? gee you young kids today are such faggots
no, I don't care what his goals or how he trains since it differs from mine, but he does hate on people that don't share his, if you can't see the difference then there's no more point in replying

what am i reading??

>I began squeezing my palms and clenching my jaw.
>that's when I let them have it
Does he abuses women now too or???

you should read more of his delusional fantasies, they're entertaining, yes he's being 100% serious and thinks these things actually happen

aight well so much for being on your side about things.. you do have emotional investment that's why you just won't close your tab and stop replying.

nope, i like alex, he's a breath of fresh air in an industry full of faggot roiders and i'll defend him because he's a good guy, good role model too