OMG WHY ARE WOMEN SO CLUELESS WHEN IT COMES TO EXERCISE

OMG WHY ARE WOMEN SO CLUELESS WHEN IT COMES TO EXERCISE

i keep trying to tell my friend that doing 1/8 bodyweight squats and 5 lbs bicep curls for 100 reps is not going to build your glutes or help you lose arm fat

she doesn't believe that getting her squat over 135 will get her a better butt then all the meme exercises she does like cable leg extensions. she has also UNIRONICALLY said "I don't want to lift heavy, I just want to tone"

I swear, it seems like whenever a female steps into a gym they automatically turn into brainlets

>women are stupid
real insightful stuff

Women needs strong man to guide them through life.

fpbp

>my friend

She isn't your friend.

Actually she's been my close friend since high school fyi. And honestly, I love her to death but she can be a real blockhead sometimes

She would probably believe you and work with you better if you weren't so autistic, she clearly doesn't respect your opinion if she won't listen.

Also a lot of women do know how, or are willing to learn how to exercise. You just picked a shitty one probably.

>I don't want to lift heavy, I just want to tone
she's right tho, low rep heavy sets aren't the best thing for hypertrophy, now kys SS faggot

I worked out at the UCLA student gym one summer, I was working in westwood and they had a student deal for 70 a month or something reasonable.

I was working my bench one day, and I left my journal on the bench while taking a 20 second walk to the water fountain and back. Over 250 racked up so I figured I was safe... no way. I walk back to see this dancer looking white jew bitch in all spandex sitting on my bench, wrapping an olympic bar in yoga mats. Astonished, I watched as she placed the bar on her pelvis and inched down on the bench until just a few vertebrate were holding the weight. She then did about 10000 reps of this humping motion, I literally think you would call it a weighted barbell hump.

When I approached her to ask for my bench back, she told me she had a boyfriend.

never met a bitch that didnt need a little guidance

Just tell her "You need to increase weight amount to increase ass amount, you need to increase ass amount to increase weight amount."

That's what you get for going to a cuck school

Here is how you drive the point across to these basic bitches.

>"Why do you think I have a better arse than you do you dense cunt?"

Then start twerking and showing off those juicy SS ass gains.

Just fuck her already, OP

>basic bitches
this. She is literally THE MOST basic fitness basic bitch, the kind who goes to the gym in fuckin gymshark yoga pants and sports bra to exercise half the time and the other half take instagram selfies

sounds like she lacks discipline to push yourself without anyone else asking you to

which is required in lifting weights

this desu

at what point did I say I was straight

nice, op. Are you a Veeky Forums bottom by any chance?

do people actually take selfies in the gym?

this sounds like she was performing the typical basic gym whore mating dance

Too bad all that stuff works fine for chicks as long as the diet is good.

That's a legit glute exercise you brainlet.

Wife material to be honest

>white jew

This. It was probably a hip thrust or a glute bridge.