What style jeans do you guys get? Having big ass and thighs is suffering

What style jeans do you guys get? Having big ass and thighs is suffering

Don't wear jeans very often. Too hot. Sweaty booty.

Are there different styles of jeans? Light blue jeans are good tho

Slim jeans to show off my bubble butt, bulge and strong thighs.

Chinos>plebs and everything else

Where do you guys go to get your jeans? For most of my life i have gone to kohls and gotten levys. They are decent jeans and ive tried most of the cuts but they never fit me perfectly. Wouldnt mind dropping some amount of money on really nice jeans.

501 levis

I wear carhartt. I need my clothing to be durable and functional, not fashionable.

You dont train legs for size

This has nothing to do with fitness, if only there was an entire board dedicated to fashion...

Thanks Cleatus

if only the fashion board wasnt filled with skinny twinks

Isn't carhartt fashion meme status now?

used to wear expensive slim fit japanese denim, but now that everyone dresses like a hipster faggot I just wear cheap wrangler 13mwz's

Companies make athletic jeans with more room in ass and glutes. I wear those

Jeans not overalls. I do have some overalls, but I only wear them when doing carpentry work. The bib pockets are convenient for carpentry.

Being able to do work around the house doesn't make me a hillbilly or redneck. You're just a faggot who can't even do your own oil change.

>hurr why do work when mommy can pay someone to do it for me

>used to wear expensive slim fit japanese denim
>not being the faggot

I own 63 acres. When I'm not at work I'm at home working. I really don't care what faggots with soft hands wear.

hand made superior quality, but I deserve that

>when I'm not at work I'm at work

??

Kek

I wear loose jeans to hide my thicc ass

>hurr why do pointless work when I can pay someone to do it for me

I'm glad you understand. I also have a maid :^)

there is literally nothing wrong with Carhartt

I hate when faggots wear grateful dead shirts without knowing even a single song from them

What does wearing a certain brand have to do with doing work around the house?

Levi's 511 are the only jeans

Have fun looking like a narc or a middle-aged suburban dad

But you clearly need everyone to know what a big strong working man you are! Pathetic mate

How do you know he doesn't?

Roundhouse for bibs or overalls.

Cinch for jeans.

As long as you don't wear 501's with new balance trainers they look fine

Because I know the type. At beat he'd reply Casey Jones because that would be the only song he knows. They get the shirt because muh weed culture and muh aesthetic name and logo

No, I'm at home working. I always have shit to do. I have 15 acres of poplar trees left to clear. It's slow work. Cutting the trees, breaking apart the stumps so I can pull them out, cutting the wood, stacking it on the edge of my property for people to take. I ride my dirtbike a lot and they require a lot of oil changes. My house is an old ranch house and there's usually something that needs fixing, which is part of the reason why I got a good deal on the property. I had 3 old buildings I had to tear down, lots of old cars, trucks, and a tractor that had to be cleared off the property.

I'm not a farmer or rancher. I'm trying to clear the land so I can build a dirtbike track and have a respectable sized personal orchard.