Oats

What do you eat oats with? I don't want any protein shake recipes I mean food.

I usually eat them with mixed salted nuts.
Does Veeky Forums prefer salted or unsalted nuts?

Blueberries and cinnamon.
If you know how to cook you can use them to make risotto using chicken broth and aromatics.
Surprisingly good.

I make bread with them

blend it into oat flour, add it to some bread flour, salt, yeast, sugar, water, barley and flax seed if I'm feeling saucy, and boom - healthy multi-grain bread with like 10g protein per slice

DEEZ NUTS FAGGOT HAHAHAAHHAHAAHAA

>unsalted nuts
>passing on flavor and electrolytes
fuck outta here

Mix it with milk and peanut butter with maybe some greek yogurt or a banana on the side

1/2 cup (dry) steel cut oats cooked in water
1/2 cup plan Greek yogurt
2 tbsp natty peanut butter
1/4 cup 18% cream
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 mashed banana
Pinch of salt

My daily breakfast

Bro it was a question. I now see that salted nuts are the way to go.

>sugar
>healthy
>pick one

Just add banana and water/milk.

You eat them raw while you squat.

Why do you think we call it squats 'n oats?

i eat them with cherrios

Munch em raw like a horse

Mix raw oats with peanut butter and honey, sort of like an amorphous granola bar

Get steelcut oats and simmer them with some concentrated chicken bouillon. You can dice up some chicken and throw that in, too, and veggies like peas, and carrots diced up. When it's all done, add some shredded sharp cheddar cheese to taste (I usually add 2-3 ounces). Tastes fucking awesome, and with the chicken and veggies it's a one-pot meal.

Make oats with water

Add a scoop of whey protons in a cup with a little bit of water,stir and keep adding water and try to keep it as consitrated as possible.
Add it to your oats and you're done

>dry
>cooked in water

Just eat that without the oats, why do you need to add pure carbs? Might as well have a tortilla or make it a pot pie because they actually taste good

Honey and blueberries

>1 cup of oats before adding water
>then you cook the 1 cup of oats that was measured dry

are you retarded

>comparing refined carbs w unrefined high protons/fiber grains

go away ketogoblin

mix it with egg and kvarg.

Well then say 1 cup of oats you nigger who the fuck measures oats after cooking it