Who do you BULK for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And why is it Grimes?
youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4

For my muscles, so that they grow

Forced meme

I had a crush on a girl on my 2nd year of highschool, used to talk to her a lot.
My friends used to tease me and her about it

I remember one time someone asked her openly why she doesnt date me.

"Hmmm hes way to skinny for me"

It hit me hard, i was already a depressed little shit

A few months later my family could no longer tolerate what i was becoming, sitting in front of the pc all day playing vidya

My brother invited me to train wushu sanda with him, i agreed thinking maybe it will get my parents off my back.

I fell in love with it after the first training, ever since i became fit i feel so much better about myself

I still have a crush on the girl and im too scared to ask her. Every time i workout i think about her.

And the fucking chad that called me a twig once in PE class, i wish id meet him again.

Well, just my rant, probably not the best place to rant figuring this is a shitpost but oh well, just wanted to share

acceptance

i can't have my waifu b more jacked than i am can i

boo hoo

>im white and find it difficult

For life

Vegeta

For her

because at 20 years my shit genes+being obese were killing my quality of life, osteoarthritis, pre-diabetic, knock knees, and high blood pressure.

almost 22 now and 222 from 350

>tfw bmi is 30.1
>still obese by .1
>knees still hurt

I still have like 50lbs to lose so i'm hopeful

I'm black cracker

The only right answer desu

she's a fucking cartoon you mentally ill loser.

but her tits were drawn so huge dude woooah

Genghis Khan. I had a dream one night where he spoke to me and called upon me to lead his cavalry across the steppes and to burn Europe to the ground, but I could only do it if I were /strongfat/. For you, my khan.

I unironically find this reasoning flawless.
Keep it up my man.

>wushu sanda

am crying ;=)

Hands off cunt!
The lady is spoken for.

My waifu

I'd like to see her on a dark night if you know what I mean