Red pill me on eggs

Red pill me on eggs

they cheap

An egg has 4g of carbs
>t. Jeff Seid

Your picture just did.

I switched from whey to egg protein powder because lactose fuck with my body and meat/real eggs are too heavy for now(figuring out my digestion problems), I feel very good after a shake, calm and full of energy, can almost tell they're working directly on my muscles.
Farts though...I literally have to fart into one of these or keep one next to my chair if I don't want to kill myself or the others.
I also wear a gas mask everytime I go take a shit.
Forget about shitting or farting in public places.

>protects eye weight

lmao me after a workout

was actually giving you good advice when ff had a crash.
fuck you ff, fuck you noscript, fuck you uBlock, and fuck you too, you and your farts.

I eat 6 a day. Good source of protein, low in calories, filling. They also may be carcinogenic, so you know, YMMV.

well eggs come from chicken

They're fucking delicious.

eyelet detected

There's literally nothing wrong with eating eggs and anybody who says otherwise works for PETA. 98% of people who live well into their 80s consume eggs on a regular basis.

make sure you are getting them from whole foods, trader joe's etc. shitty caged eggs are bad for you

Dumb numale poster.

>care about quality of food
>dumb numale

alright boss

No raise in blood cholesterol levels?

just eat raw eggs you retard

Eat 50 eggs a day, there are literally no negative effects

he can't be so retardet, Dont feed the troll.

He said red pill, not blue pill.

Eggs are laid by female animals of many different species, including birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fish, and have been eaten by humans for thousands of years.

i eat 2 for breakfast

C H O L I N E

>yfw there are actual people on Veeky Forums who don't fry their eggs
why haven't you scramblefags killed yourselves yet?

I get them straight from the chicken coop in the morning.
git gud.

I almost always boil my eggs no oil usage whatsoever.

disgusting

Personal preference, I cook my other meals with olive oil.

Oh fuck off. Everything's carcinogenic these days. If you're that worried about cancer then you got problems.

thats nice but poached eggs are even nicer

also nonstick pans are casual literal cancer

I was talking to a surgeon at a party recently who told me that on a cholesterol scale of 1 to 10, dietary influence accounts for one point, the rest being genetic.

There's so much bullshit and confusion among regular folk about cholesterol that I'm inclined to believe him, and you should too.

Cholesterol and animal protein.
No, thanks.
Next!

Fad dieter detected

In 5 years you'll probably be on the hippest new avocado and tofu once every 3 days meme diet or some shit

Good talking to you

I need to eat more of them. Summer is worst time for eggs due to the heat generated in cooking them.

>tfw grandparents have a chicken coop

free, natty eggs are the best

>suicidebyegg

>tfw eggs in my country are infected with friponil, a product used to exterminate lice

What do

If only I could chug that many eggs. Hitting my macros would be so much easier.

Eggs have the same protein/calorie ratio as legumes, and are more expensive. Every few years a bunch of people die because of a salmonella outbreak.

But unlike legumes other than soy they contain a complete protein thats also more digestable