youtu.be/YTyQgwVvYyc

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2014/07/07/the-myth-of-the-alpha-male/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, alpha males don't exist?

Explain how this man exists then!!

>Adam Alpha Ruins Males
Holy shit is Adam Ruins Everything, Dare I say. /ourshow/

Adam is trying to make the argument that alpha men don't exist because they aren't the alpha in other circumstances. This is mind boggling stupid because what makes alpha's alphas is there way to excel in different parts of their lives. To say alpha's don't exist because they can become beta in different social settings is stupid

It's a complete strawman

Wolves don't have alpha males (fact), therefore, this fictitious caricature would get bullied if he was teleporting into a dungeons and dragons group, and studies show that "beta" traits are conducive to long term relationships. Therefore there is no such thing as an alpha male (a term we never even defined)

I think the alpha male is a dumbass concept, but jesus christ the video was even dumber.

This guy's face is so goddamn sickening.

To make my idea clearer, it's the opposite of Einstein quote " Everybody is a Genius. But If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid", just replace genius with alpha and stupid with beta and u shit on Adam's strawman.

I'm an alpha male and I like playing dungeons and dragons too

Check mate atheists

Didn't this guy claim dehydration isn't a problem because some long distance runners drink too much and suffer hyponatremia during a run? [spoiler]I doubt he would know from any experience.[/spoiler] Anyone who is serious about running should already know about that so it kinda becomes a non point. I wouldn't trust anyone who uses half-facts to prove something.

Personally I like the way they put the whole alpha/beta thing in this article
artofmanliness.com/2014/07/07/the-myth-of-the-alpha-male/

>alpha wolf
>women don't like strong, assertive men

Wow!! So true!! Fucking rekt "Adam"

>alpha males don't exist
>has been proven for hundreds / thousands of years that there are animal hierarchies with alpha males
>humans are animals
>human alpha males don't exist

this is what progressives actually believe.jpg

Alpha males aren't real.

If you're upset by this video or this fact you're just proving that if they did exist, you certainly are not one.

>h-he's not alpha because if he was playing dungeons and dragons (or any other faggy game) he'd lose! monkeys have MATRIARCHAL societies and they r our closest relative so IT MAKES SENSE!!!1 FEMINISM!!! BETAS R THE TRUE ALPHAS!!
whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

>Beta manlet detected.

seriously this guys show fucking blow cock referencing shithole outlets like Slate as sources horrendously misinterpreting or falsely presenting the information he's quoting to "ruin" it like claiming no artist is original cause they practiced by copying the greats, women play just as much videogames because of candy crush, electric cars are bad because if everyone bought one while they had another car already production would cause more pollution, a wall is bad because only 50% of illegals come by land and fuck laws if illegals live here long enough they should stay

>triggered

>defending electric cars
fuck outta here

The wall is a bad idea. Today more and more illegals are here because they flew in and overstayed a visa

>. To say alpha's don't exist because they can become beta in different social settings is stupid

what the fuck you retard? If you are a beta in social settings (or any setting) then you're not a fucking alpha.