Sup Veeky Forums, rate my supp stack (add Ginkgo Biloba, I just ran out of it)

sup Veeky Forums, rate my supp stack (add Ginkgo Biloba, I just ran out of it)

also ITT supps that are worth the money

The only things in your pic that are worth the money are the creatine and possibly the zma

>not having a fridge full of supplements
I take 3 stacks of shit a day, don't feel like typing it out.

Why put them in a fridge?

Ashwagandha and Saw Palmetto desu.

Supps are a waste of money

you have to put your creatine and multi vits in the freezer to activate them.

My room gets over 100 most days in the summer while I'm at work and I don't want my fish pills and shit to go bad, I don't have room for anything else in the fridge so I just put everything in there so it's all in one spot.

Kek

The only good supps you have are Creatine, Citrulline, and maybe the Ultra Omega-3.

Creatine is proven to increase ATP/energy output and water retention in muscles, Citrulline is proven to improve heart and vascular health and increase nitric oxide retention (it converts to arginine in the kidneys and works better than arginine itself), and Omega-3's are good for heart health and overall inflammation but it's better to get it from your diet. The other supps are poop.

Not all of them

>Ashwagandha

this.

god when I see hot women all my mind says is

>I wanna choke fuck this bitch to mars

jesus I get soo fucking aggressively horny

There's no point in having both arginine and Citrulline. And if ur gonna take Citrulline u might as well take it in concentrated powder form.

You need to upgrade lad.

>modafinil for brain gains
>test-e for body gains
>KJV of Bible for spiritual gains

Shut the fuck up you aren't a doctor

>Ashwagandha
Does this shit actually work?

>protein and protein accessories

> poop
> not knowing about the glorious holy Grail of cum
> being this pleb

buy the l arginine and citrulline in powder. Cheaper than pills and less of a bitch to take.

You do realize Citrulline breaks down into Arginine, right? There's no point in taking them both.

Squats and deadlifts both work your legs, core and back. You realize there's not point doing both right?

I get that nice invigorated feeling without the crash from other stimulants. I get a nice pump too, real nice blood flow. You need to take 1.5-3g a day for any kind of effect.

There actually is no point in doing deadlift if you do low bar squats, unless you like fucking up your back.

Lecithin is the shit for more gym. I recommend adding zinc

If you have a healthy diet already why the FUCK would you take more zinc? You'll end up shitting your guts out

Literally 4 supps for cum
Lmao I love it

Everyone commenting on your supps don't realise that stack is used to increase ejaculate volume.

>that stack

There is a bottle of ZMA there

why is pure Citrulline so hard to find in leaf land

>the holy grail of big cums

post you body. high chance that you are a fucking dyel wasting money on all that shit

>falling for the supplement meme

Been making great gains the past year or so. Feels good to be out of dyel mode.

even though that's not you, that's how most of the people who use so much shit look like. they spend everything on some shitty meme supplements instead of just eating more kek

>Feels good to be out of dyel mode.

you're in auschwitz mode

fuck now I'm horny as a kangaroo let me suck yo dick

Please r8:

Creatine
Zinc
Magnesium
Vitamin D
Fish Oil
Multivitamin

Don't have to be a doctor to state common facts.

>tfw supps have no perceived effect on me

top tier. Here's mine:

Zinc Picolinate
Magnesium Oil (it's a spray)
Creatine
Iodine (just one drop of Lugol's brehs)
Fish Oil

oh and also Leutin for eye gains.

Orange Triad is great for joints... But it kills my libido for some reason so I'm dropping it

u w0t m8

Protein, preworkout, creatine, multi, and fish oil
>No GNC brand
Your stack is shit OP. Buy from meee

Vitamin C is often overlooked but I can assure you if you take high doses of it your organism is gonna begin working perfectly, you will never get sick. It's also the secret to longevity. Just make sure you're buying it in crystals with a measuring spoon, not in tablets.

1000-2000 mg daily or so would be a good dose, but the sky (and your budget) is the limit.

Not gonna go in length of detail but if you are serious about having an excellent health, radically slow aging and maybe getting to 120-130 years old in good health you should really look up all the literature that's been and is being written about vitamin C.

It's up to you, guys.

I take Emergen-C is this acceptable please respond

Both are 7/10 because you lack a B-complex. Otherwise good.

Mine:
Morning - L-Lysine (empty stomach
Afternoon - B-Complex, Vit D, and Biotin
Night - Zinc, Magnesium

>but the sky (and your budget) is the limit.

and your bowels

Is L-carnitine useless?

R8 my stack pls. Anything I should add? Should I up the dosage of D3?
>Fish Oil
>Multi Vitamin
>B-Complex
>Vitamin D3 4,000 IUs

You realize it can kill you, right?

No. Take an actual vitamin C supplement. Emergen-C is to be taken when you're sick, when your body needs a small boost of vitamin C

Where are the 'legal' supps? Vials? All I see is basic crap and snake oil.

What's wrong with Vitamin B complex tablets that have Vitamin C? I don't have the bottle on hand, so I don't know the dose.

>Hurr durr it can kill you
Too much of any vitamin can kill you retard

>Snake oil
Are you actually autistic

What is the difference please respond

Yes

Jesus christ, do you need someone to hold your hand through everything? A vitamin C supplement IS MORE CONCENTRATED. You cannot get your daily value of vitamin C from a tiny little "pick-me-up"

so what's the difference it's the same vitamin please respond

Shoo shoo shill

Stop wasting money you fucks, creatine and protein - thats fucking it, everything else you can get from a nice diet.
Use the money you're spending on usless supps and buy better food.

i don't do dairy....so a cal mag zinc pill works for me. i use the Solgar brand.

>Stop wasting money on vitamins proven to improve overall health and prevent sicknesses

Ok retard

Keep telling that yourself brud.

Let's see who's alive in 100 years.

Fuck i actually think you have a mental disorder. EMERGEN C IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOUR DAILY INATKE OF VITAMIN C. Yes, they are the same vitamin, but a vitamin C supplement will give you the proper amount of vitamin C for the day.

what's the proper amount i drunk 4 packets daily please respond

Read

Kek

:^)

too long just give cliffs please respond

>can't get vitamins from veggies and fruits

You dense motherfucker

Why do I need a B complex?

r8 mine
vitamin d3
Omega 3 fish oil
amino acids
protien

Might switch amino acids for creatine and add Ashwagandha, anything else i should do, add, or remove?

>Hurr durr I'll just magically take in 5,000 IUs of vitamin D3, which the majority of people are deficient in, purely through food

Fuck off retard

Add:
>Multivitamin
>B-complex

Read and please respond

If you cared enough you would read it. Stop asking me to spoon feed you information you fucking man child. Learn to figure things out on your own.

>trip fag trying to act elitist on a Malaysian water coloring social website
Why don't you just tell him you fucking faggot, your putting more effort into being a twat about it.

If you had read my previous responses you would see I was originally helping him. He now expects me to walk him through why he "can't drink 4 packets of emergen C a day" like a little child.

>implying I read what trips post
If I wanted misinformation and retarded cuckery I'd open a bible bro.

it says a b-complex is mainly for stress, but does it do anything else?

>I didn't read any of your previous conversation, but I'll still butt in at this point and paint you as the asshole
>Virtue signals athiesm

Kys beta

>Aids in hormone production and regulation
>Natural energy
>Fights sickness and infection
>Aids the body in breaking down macronutrients

Why the fuck anyone takes advice from a dyel like you is beyond me

citrulline or citrulline malate?

Is there any multi vits that come in powder form? I hate swallowing big dry pills.

Good for energy, helps your body breakdown macronutrients, and helps with stress. People usually don't get as much as they should from their diet, so a supplement helps.

looks like cancer to me so good luck aging.

rip your kidneys

The one pictured, orange triad, comes in powder as well. Would recommend.

I see it sold in 300mg capsules with a "recommended dosage" of 1 a day - are you actually taking ten of those, or is there some more concentrated variety available?

ok thank you papa

I just got my unflavored whey delivered and this is the first non-shit tasting whey I've ever had. I can just down the powder with a spoon even.

This feels like cheating at this point, I can eat 2k calories of shit a day and still make my protein goals and now I feel less like eating shit just because I freely can do so.

Apart from that I just take a multivit, 3-5g of creatine a day, 800mg of acetyl l carnitine, some mag and some zinc (picolinate) every day.

This was my first experience with creatine, but I feel like there's letter products out there. Any good creatine y'all use?

Anyon have experience taking cod liver oil? I'm thinking of adding it to my supp stack as a replacement for fish oil, vitamin a, and vitamin d.

>out of dyel mode

You haven't even lifted enough to be accused of being dyel.

ON (optimum nutrition)

Centrum Silver at bedtime and Optimum Nutrition Whey midday

still waiting on answer please respond