Should I bulk or cut?

Should I bulk or cut?

it pretty big for a bodybuilder huehue

These threads aren't funny. Fuck off

>These threads do not contribute to the board "culture" nor do they provide any serious discussion or information. Delete this and refrain from posting it again. Back to r/Veeky Forums, kiddo.

How is this great looking man with a great body still single

ACTUALLY PISSENING

Cut. You have some quality mass; you just need to show it off. I'd say you're about 15% bodyfat bro.

you can always tell if its a pic of Janoy because of that Claw

Idk bro, it's pretty weird good looking guy like him who works his ass off in the fitness industry it weird

Reminds me of that retarded bodybuilder that looks like shit

yeah I know who you mean, Juan Jénoy I think his name is?

you should buy a better cellphone

you should piss off

jus little treat peejay no mad huehue

Bulk moar. Then cut with keto.

Politics bro

Serious question here, I'm still slightly overweight and have good lifts so I want to keep losing fat, but worried I'm starting to look DYEL. Would cutting for a few more months before bulking be good, or should I go for a bulk/recomp?

>pic related, is me

Thread is on topic enough there are just too many rn

>slightly overweight

I think you might be fucked in the head, but you should bulk. You wanna gain muscle, right?

PAJEEEEEEET

You have no mass and already look dyel

For reference:

I'm 6'1", 200lbs.

I can lift 1/2/3/4 so strength is pretty solid, I feel like if I cut more my muscles will be more visible? But maybe I'm just really strong naturally since I've really only gone to the gym a month and I have those numbers. Idk mang, advice is appreciated.

Not pajeet btw lol, just white and tan

You should lift.

>this is a 1/2/3/4 body
That's sad if you aren't lying. You got memed into thinking strength translates directly into aesthetics.

gr8 b8 m80

Physique is looking sick, bro.
Just get iced out and the ladies will swoon.

I'm not kidding those are my lifts, fuck me right? How the fuck do I look aesthetic then? I haven't even been lifting for long and I don't give a fuck about strength (let's be honest nobody besides this board gives a shit about that). I just wanna look good what do I do

There's a chance my fat is covering all the definition which is why I'm thinking I should cut?