That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who wears yoga pants to the gym
probably wants guys to check out his ass

rip boogieman

>that guy who brings his gf to the gym

>that guy who forgot to wipe the iodine off his laparoscopic scars
I was eating too

what the fuck are you supposed to wear to the gym? jeans? and by the way you're the only person who thinks wearing bball shorts to the gym is weird.

You're literally the only person who thinks it's acceptable.

Veeky Forums fags usually wear sweatpants or compression pants (essentially male yoga pants) to the gym

Its 90 fucking degrees out I'm not wearing sweatpants

>compression pants
neat. still don't the value they have over basketball shorts but okay. the shorts allow for maximum freedom of motion and take 2 seconds to take on and off. and it it's all about "being fashionable" then most people do not give a fuck

Non-american here: what's basketball shorts?

Shorts made out of basketballs

Ranger panties are the only acceptable athletic attire.

>that guy who ruptures his egg sized stomach eating a daves triple burger on livestream

ur like the only one here that wears bb shorts to the gym mate ahah

shorts that end over the knees are the best

I wear compression shorts with ranger panties over them so people don't stare at my dick bulge.

Those long shorts worn by fat people, usually niggers or nigger wannabes.

kek'd hard tbqh

ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS FUCKING EAT LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN

AHAHAHA

WTF IS THIS DUDES ACTUAL ISSUE? WHATS WITH THE SMUG GRIN?

LOOK AT THAT MAN
ITS A FUCKING SEDENTARY LIFE RESULTING IN A GRAVY FLOW TIER METABOLISM

IT'S ARTIFICIAL SUGAR

IT'S TWINKIES AND LITTLE DEBBIE

IT'S DELIVERY EVERY FUCKING DAY

AND WHAT IT ISN'T, IS A SHRED OF INTELLIGENCE
A SHRED OF WILL
A SHRED OF DIGNITY
A SINGLE FUCK

HE NEEDED SURGERY TO LOSE WEIGHT?
BLAME A THYROID
BLAME A FUCKING THYROID

WELL I BLAME YOU. YOU HAVE GAINED NOTHING FROM THIS. YOU'VE SET AN EXAMPLE TO PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF -
"I CAN ONLY DO THE MINIMUM... SO LONG AS I HAVE A FAT, OVER GLORIFIED PAYCHECK, AND I HAVE DEMONSTRATED NO REAL EFFORT OTHERWISE."

GL.

basically very lightweight shorts made out of cotton or polyester, sometimes other materials that were originally meant to be worn while playing basketball, but most people use them (especially for working out) because they're:
- lightweight
- cool (as in allowing good air flow)
- sort of water resistant
- easy to take on and take off
- cheap

not gonna make it bruh

So basically... If the shorts have millions of tiny holes for airflow don't wear them to the gym? But shorts that are solid (such as Russel etc) are fine?

lel this delusion

This.

Why would anyone wear longer shorts? Is it an American thing?

>by the way you're the only person who thinks wearing bball shorts to the gym is weird.

It's beta to care what other people wear to the gym or care what people think about what you're wearing to the gym.

Not beta to wear shorts instead of trousers.

>wearing shorts of any kind to the gym
no, it looks fucking STUPID. do NOT wear shorts unless you want people to immediately assume you're a virgin.

Still waiting on that explanation on what's so wrong with wearing basketballs shorts to the gym.

If you wear anything other than these then you're insecure

trust me , 99% of people do not give a fuck what you wear to the gym. what ever feels comfy.

don't listen to this guy, he's trying to make you look like shit so he looks better in comparison. I'm trying to help you here. STOP. WEARING. SHORTS.

i think it originated for the basketball shorts that go below the knee and they do look kinda done. athletic shorts that are mid knee or higher are normal and anyone is just trolling otherwise.

do you wear pic related?

>YOU HAVE GAINED NOTHING FROM THIS.
prolly made shekels from all the attn

So what do I wear then? I'm being retarded here but honestly, what do I wear instead of shorts? Tell me a serious thing to wear and I'll wear it.

exactly what I wear.
compression pants feel weird as fuck, and who would ever willingly wear heavy as fuck jogging pants / shorts to work out? I'm not going to the gym to run game or show off. I'm going to get what I need to get done, done, go shower, and then go home.

"Why aren't you wearing basketball shorts anymore user?" user - "oh, some random user on Veeky Forums said they look stupid"

>no leg hair

If you're a manlet, wearing basketball shorts makes you look like a fucking dwarf. Have some self-respect and dress like an adult; go for the above the knee shorts.

You don't want people looking at ur dick when you do squats? What are you gay

i like athletic shorts, but feel since And1 became prominent, basketball shorts of any brand have become gigantic bulky and not nice fabric

these to shorts seem quite different than the previous pic to me

anything but basketball shorts, they just look dumb. Every time i see some little nerd wear them I just want to hit him.

Honestly these are comfy as fuck.

I wear pic related to the gym.

Have only washed it once.

low drag
Max gains

Sadly this is not far off from how many changes in my life have come about...

I wear basketball shorts, but i buy them so they only end above my knees. Is that acceptable?

then they aren't "basketball shorts", the might literally be, but they aren't the meme basketball shorts that make you look like pic related

t. fat faggots with who dont train their legs

keep wearing shorts, bby. i also wear them but then again, im gay.

pic related, me.

come at me fatties.

>Charmander
pleb taste senpai

didn't expect it

>his dick doesn't hang past his knee
White boi problems.

you're going bald

Post your Mudkips onesie, nigga.

liftin hard like charizard

I've noticed an increase in people posting "you're the only person on Veeky Forums who X". Is it the underages? Is it the normies? I mean Veeky Forums is incredibly popular now so is it just filled with retarded people who aren't even trolling anymore?

m8..

>come at me
i mean i'd come on you

where whatever the fuck u want, as long as the owners dont say shit who cares. its a gym

I'll just where shorts then. Thanks bro

Where will you where those shorts?

Wearever I damn well please to where them, buddy

Nigger culture