G
G
A
G
E

LAD
A
D

Just do your squats on leg day or every other day???

moot is a cuck
also wt snacks etc...

>t. Chicken legs

Squat everyday master race reporting in. Six times a week to be more precise.

How do I modify SS to accomplish these without losing gains

I'm doing coolcidadas PPL routine

should i add squats to every day instead of just twice a week?

I squat once a week brah

I've never squatted in my life. Deads, lunges, and pistols are all I need.

I do squat 6x a week and alternate between a push and a pull exercise, kind of a ppl routine with high intensity and frequency but low volume.

I squat once a week but I do 9 sets :)

This.

I do PPLPPLx. My first Leg day is deadlifting, with stepups and seated calf raises. My second Leg day is squatting, with romanian diddlies and standing calf raises.

>ppl

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

whos the fag in ops pic?

Is that pic real? That's hilarious.

NO. The girl in ops post he was crushing on hard, came to /fit to start working out for her, she friend zoned him hard but he didn't see it, then she went on "vacation," and posted a pic of her in a pool with chad and he went all beta, left /fit then sold the chan to some slant. I'm sure he's still crying himself to sleep

I wish I could squat everyday but everytime I squat I run into problems either in the hips or knees.

I know my form is probably garbage but I can't learn by hurting myself all the time. I think I'm going to have to try lowbar again and start small.

do you guys that squat all the time, do you play sports? do you modify your training schedule?
i play soccer 2x a week and doing squats a day before a match would fuck me up, so only 3 days a week i could do them or any serious leg lifts

t. guy with massive thighs, small calves - aka actual chick legs, aka drumsticks

who here 20x5 on the squats? can't really go heavy with my limited equipment + no spotter so I just to lighter weights with lots of volume

How does one squat ass to grass? I can barely squat pararell, and even then sadly I only squat 250.

>mfw flexibility of corpse

You don't, you squat as far as your mobility allows. Especially if you're doing lowbar or not using olympic shoes.

Leave the ass to grass for front squats.

how limited is the equipment?
you have maxed out your equipment? because even if no spotter its safe to add like small amount of weight you are repping 20 per set.

you could try bulgarian split squats with dumbells to challenge yourself more, can increase the weight wth no spotter

Parallel. Fuck. Scuse my typos btw.

Oh shit, and here I was contemplating suicide because my squat was shit, thanks user. You saved me.

You don't have to squat heavy singles and doubles if you're not a powerlifter, but everyone who lifts benefits from squats.

Do front squats as an accessory in your routine

Fucking hate those. Can I do hacks instead?

No you must do front squats

I'm doing coolcicada's too. 4x6 squats twice a week is more than enough imo.

Understandable.

Nsun's 531 is a much better routine than that faggot's useless memeroutine with 30 exercises.

why the fuck are you squatting every work out? do you WANT an X taper?

Different kind of squats require different kind of mobility. Highbar squats are slightly more technical than lowbar and there's specific technique queues you have to be aware of otherwise you have a higher risk of knee injury.
Lowbar squats are less technical and put less stress on the knees if you do them right which is why Rippletits recommends them.

You also have to acknowledge that people are asymmetrical, so you might need to modify your form slightly to accommodate for longer femurs or even variance in individual leg length.

In terms of squatting mobility...Rippletits doesn't even recommend you stretch before squatting. Just do 2 sets of the empty bar to get the blood flowing and put on your weight and go to town. The optimal squat is simply making sure the crease of your hip goes below the top of your knee.

What's wrong with PPL?

idiotic routine

I tried nsuns 531 already but I like this PPL, I like working out six times per week and I don't like doing deadlifts. I couldn't give a fuck about 1RMs, I only want to look good.

There's a 6-day variation of nsun's 531.

Why?

Why specifically is nsuns better than ppl if I don't care anything about powerlifting?

moot aka chris poole.

you'll make better strength gains which will make you look better

Post legs with timestamp

Strength gains like a fatass powerlifter, you mean?

Who is that? OP?

?? I'm confused. You don't look like you squat at all.

No, powerlifters are not fatasses unless they're in the 120kg+ weightclass.

Wrote this for another thread but the thread got deleted so FUCK IT I'm posting it here faggots.

Guys I got a cringe story.
>be me
>be on cut
>doing squats
>hot as fuck gym girl attendant asks me to come over and have some Oreo's with her
>literally says, "Want some noms? ^3^"
>I say, "n-no thanks"
>realize that would the only interaction I ever have with her so quickly finish up set
>walk over for Oreo and maybe a quick chat
>she just turns the bag upside down
>"all gone :("
>"o-okay..."
>go hop on treadmill and run so she cant tell if im crying or sweating

WHY WAS I BORN AUTISTIC FELLAS

I fell for the PPL meme and want to swap over due to no gains, what's the best accessories for the 4-day split? and can I just put my 3x5 weight in as my training max for the spreadsheet? I haven't test 1rms since I started and I don't want to skip a day just to test them

>can I just put my 3x5 weight in as my training max for the spreadsheet?

I guess so, the training max is 90% of your 1rm so the weight you're using for 3x5 should be about 90%.

Best accessories are up to you to fix your weaknesses but make sure to do the recommended ones and do lots of upperback and rear delts.

I still hate deadlifts.

checked

should have said "im still interested in licking the frosting off your cookie"

>tfw last workout i crushed 180lbs squat 5x5
>tfw this workout i failed all 5 sets at 185

Did you really expect something else from the person that created Veeky Forums of all places?

You didn't rest enough

thanks user. that's my suspicion because i was sore as fuck. but 5x5 makes me squat every workout, 3x a week. am i supposed to just skip the squats if im too sore?

Either you didn't sleep enough or you didn't eat/drink well enough.

pick a different workout

It's not, it's superior for aesthetics. Full body routiners just shit it on because they think they have it all figured out

There are better splits than PPL. Upper/Lower is a ton better, it's literally retarded to have a "leg day" on its own.

He has the fucking head of a psuedo Chad, but the body of an incel

Did you rest the full three minutes between sets?

We're all gonna make it brah

Kek

yes, i actually have the 5x5 app on my iphone which has a rest timer. it recommended 5 minutes rest when i failed a set instead of the usual 1.5 - 3 minute rest for a succesful one

NIGGA, REDUCE THE VOLUME IF THE WEIGHT IS TOO HIGH, STRONGLIFTS WASN'T MADE FOR HEAVY LIFTING

posting epic meme reactions about that picture is far more cringe worthy than hanging out with a girl who has a boyfriend.

its 185lbs faggot, it aint heavy

>t.cuckhold who orbits around chicks who have boyfriends
also
>meme reactions
this is Veeky Forums. Those were born here you fucking /reddit/-tier faggot

you need to go back

you can't squat all the time and also play sports

unless the sport you play is powerlifting or weightlifting or strongman, that is
then stop, lifting should be enjoyable

>squat day tomorrow for the 5x5, never done a squat in my life
If all I can manage is parallel, is that still acceptable?

>Twisting spine/mild scoliosis
>Uneven legs
>Can't squat or deadlift

>hit 275 squat
>tfw starting to enjoy squatting

>not just deadlifting

baka at ur lives lads

since you're doing 5x5 you should just start with an easy weight and practice good form, which means going slightly below parrallel

>t. men who have had sexual intercourse with women

1 month of ss, did 50kg strict ohp yesterday. Tomorrow im gona do 110kg deep and lowbar squat. Im superexcited and cant wait etc.

I squat 1-4 times a week and i like to bike for sport.

i should have specified that by "play sports" i didn't mean play sports for leisure, i meant play sports in some competitive capacity

>he can't even meme right

Why is she eating oreos at the gym?

What do you do if you're quad dominant in one leg and ham dominant in the other? Is there any way to accommodate for that while squatting, or should I just keep doing single leg exercises to try to get more balanced first? It seems like whenever I squat, my right quad takes too much of the weight, and my left hamstring takes too much too, leading both of my knees to mistrack and hurt.

Squatting is literally the only way to build quads at any acceptable rate.

If you want to be some filthy leglet who doesn't even have meaty thighs then do skateboard squats.

Same Breh. Every time I do legwork my left calf muscle just nopes the fuck out on me and starts having an autistic seizure unless it has some help from the right leg.

I can do squats and deads fine, but anything like a single leg extension is out of the question for me.

Dude you need to work on your flexibility if you cant do at least parallel.

Fucking Sissy-Squatting Samuel does exclusively parallel.

I squat 3 times a week @3pl8 and have shitty legs compared to a lot who only squat once a month/week @2pl8 max.

Squat is a meme for big legs.

Dodged a bullet, son. Feeding you high caloric candy? She sounds like a fucking gains goblin.

Your legs are literally half your body. A full day specifically for legs is entirely appropriate. I do a few sets on the ab wheel on leg day too.

Well, Zuckerberg has a gf.