When will they learn?

When will they learn?

>tattoo
You're right, when will they learn?

>kys'd himself
I'd say he learned

Jesus, if he was SO irredeemably insecure about his height, why not take fucking limb lengthening surgery? Why go for the final solution of ending it all?

Actually, nevermind, that's just natural selection doing its thing.

>Father
Doesn't have a problem with passing on his manlet genes but heaven forbid people see how short he is on TV.

lmao where would he even hang himself from?
>friends back garden
highest porch step i guess

>hanged himself
>not hung

jesus christ britbongistans..

Those tattoos are obviously trying to overcompensate

Hanged is grammatically correct though.

People are HANGED

Picture is HUNG

dale suffers from the Manlet syndrome many suffer from , like dameon macleod also... they want to be big adn Mogg da fuck outta people while being a sad Dworrf in a big man's world...

so they end up like bloho wearin high heel schoes.... gettin way too fat or too skinny unless they really have the genetics to grow real muscle and end up lookin like a bodybuilder, which not many can.

thats why bloho demonzies BB and sticks to powerliftin becasue he doesnt have the package and now he can hate on that what he cant be while havin a rationalization for how fat he is because he 's Old and just powerlifts...

unless u really go heavy u cant call urself a powerlifter.... its retarded.... George fuckin Leeman is a powerlfiter, RCshitness is not, Tranny nate never was anything even with the kneewraps , liftin shoes and other cookiecutter Hipsterlifter apparel.

most of them just do it because its popular and longterm can never stick with lifting.

Dale 's ebst strategy woudl be to assept he is a oempaloempa, and stop bloatmaxxin to look big, he just ends up lookin fat , his torso overpowering the limbs and makin him even look smaller on stage... and the bubblegut of course..

Someone post that pic of the tall woman with the short guy at the club where she's holding her hand over his head.

That's him for sure I wanna see if the dates match up.

>Boogie threads are off topic
>Haha manlet never learn threads are allowed

boogie needs surgery to lose the weight so it's not fitness related, manlets just have to do their daily height exercises to grow.

E-celeb cancer must be purged

That isn't what he was supposed to learn.

the exact opposite of what needs to be learn

>natural selection
>father of 1
Pick one of these possibilities

Dumbass.

>implying the new manlet mod doesn't delete manlet threads in a matter of seconds

Probably stepped off a decorative river stone or pebble.

>tfw hear girls say hes so short behind me
f u c k

>Not taking of your shirt and flexing.
>Not saying at least I'm not a blubbery sack or shit then 360 noscoping away.

lol I literally knew that guy and used to see him around all the time. He's from Birmingham.

He was a typical poser

How tall are you?

>even though he was 5ft 7

what did they mean by this?

The article writer is 5'6

maybe it's a not a suicide and it's a forbidden ancient leg stretching exercise gone wrong, you suspend yourself and the gravity over time pulls your legs down, ever thought about it ?

if he were taller his legs would have reached the ground

Nostalgic

Ehem. 5'6.25

an absolute fucking retard you are

173cm but i always wear flat soles

hmm

>father
>killed himself

Any parent who would feel life isn't worth living for any reason other than the death of all their children should be killed anyway.

5'8" here.

I learned in June. I've started consulting MtF forums, growing my hair out, and researching hormone therapy.

Captcha: select all dresses

Pottery.

Buying women's clothes and make-up with my next paycheck.

Most of these thots have varying degrees of daddy issues but they'll likely grow out of it by the time they're well into their thirties and even early forties. You will have a better chance later on in life. For now either find a well balanced girl in her 20s (rare) or go for older ladies. Some 40 year olds can be very attractive and mature and will help you realize your intrinsic qualities.

I hope you're joking but if not, please seek mental help from someone who's not a cucked out fraud, and will actually help. Of you're gonna fuck yourself up that much, might as well get that leg lengthening surgery.

That's not so short
Just find a shorter gf

>Father killed himself because of his height
He was willing to traumatize his kids for something so fucking ridiculous. These kids are gonna be scarred for life because of this pathetic excuse of a human being, fuck him.

Those girls must've been pretty tall then. I'm 177 cm and no one outside of Veeky Forums has called me short.

>grow, grow, grow