Why the fuck is this allowed?

Why the fuck is this allowed?

What was the point of posting this thread you fucking retard

kill yourself 1

nu/fit/ has been /r9k/ 2.0 for a while now

It's kind of like the Christian idea of the rapture. Some people made it. Those of us that didn't make it have been left behind with the dregs of society.

I agree. The frogs should go. They were tolerable eight years ago when it was just the rarely posted feels good/bad man shit, but this "rare pepe" and "kek" faggotry is the worst.
I garuntee, you find a way to permanently remove underage from Veeky Forums, this meme would all but disappear.

Those are funny as fuck. Do you really want people to make fitness threads giving shitty fitness advice and shilling their supplements?
how to get big: eat and lift
this board is pointless to be honest

shhhh, they think they're training for the robot uprising, but we're tricking them into not being robots anymore

These threads do not contribute to the board "culture" nor do they provide any serious discussion or information. Delete this and refrain from posting it again. Back to r/Veeky Forums, kiddo.

I have over 5,000 pepes, among them many extremely rare (have never been posted) of exceptional quality. Online, I am a millionaire.

Pepe is eternal.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

It's Veeky Forums related. He's asking why cancer is allowed on this board.

That's entirely up to you. Why do you visit Veeky Forums?

Trump won fuck off nigger sage

>meta thread
You already know what I'm doing with this.

Jerking off to it?

(Health and) fitness, not frogs.

Veeky Forums is the most female obsessed site on the internet. not surprising to see that

>rare pepe
>kek
No it has nothing to do with that, i think they just post these as a reaction pic

name 1 (one) thing you have learned about health and fitness from Veeky Forums
ill wait

If a girl leaves you it's cause your lats are lacking

Apu is better

>snap city
>strength vs hypertrophy rep ranges
>donkey calf raises

Now name one thing frog posting has done for you.

>quality of life
can u name one valuable piece of information u learnt from Veeky Forums that u cant just google

These threads do not contribute to the board "culture" nor do they provide any serious discussion or information. Delete this and refrain from posting it again. Back to r/Veeky Forums, kiddo.

If you want pepes go to /b/. You're not wanted here.

Subtle