QTDDTOT

Why is the masseter muscle underrated despite it being the most muscle in the body?

Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/WeightExercises/Obliques/LVKneelingTwist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>*most important muscle...

hate this cunt

Why???

I haven't been to the gym for like 1 month, and today when I did lunges, one of my hips started to hurt. Now when I walk or put my BW on the hip, it really hurts.

What do I need to do? I know that I need to stretch, but what else? How long till it stops hurting?

Holy fuck that guy looks weird

what is the heart

Do I need to use a bit of oil or butter to cook turkey bacon, or does it have fat that it can cook itself in like regular pork bacon?

pls no bully

Doritos for cheek bones.

is it acceptable to do a cartwheel in public or will people think im a show off

are deadlifts necessary? I feel like I'll snap my shit up cause my form is always bad, no matter the weight. I still bench, ohp and squat

yes

thank

What's the absolute fastest way to lose weight?
>21, female
>5'8" 155lbs
>not worried about getting Veeky Forums just moving away from the /fat/ spectrum

I know cardio is good for general fat burning, typically run 2-3 miles 3 times a week. And I avoid sugar filled foods and soda like the plague, I'm at 1,500 calories a day. But I haven't lost any weight in the past 6 months.

>listen here little baby...

>female
>1500 kcal
>I haven't lost any weight
gee I wonder why

Is incline dumbell press a suitable alternative to flat bench press?

yeah

Thanks
Is it better than BP?

Haven't browsed Veeky Forums in ages. Is vitamin avenger still alive?

My torso is currently way too big for my arms, should I add more arm excercises, cut down on some torso excercises or both?

Is nSuns' 5/3/1 a good program to get aesthetic? On the Reddit PPL and my OHP and bench have been stalled for a while (working sets 120 lbs and 165 - 170 lbs respectively). My squat (225) and deadlift (285) can probably go up, but I don't really care too much about legs, I assume I will progress on both of them either way on 5/3/1 but right now I really want to focus on bench and OHP.

Current weight is 143 lbs @ 5'7, have been cutting for a while but I am going to transition into a bulk soon.

What's the best way to consume a cup of oats in the morning?
considering putting it in my water bottle and chugging it down before going to the gym

Have you tried getting a personal trainer to coach your form?

Film yourself on phone

If i exercise my bixeps with a 3kg dumbell, Will it improve my strenth yo do pull ups? (I ussually use it after no long being able to do pull ups, currently i only can do one)

Sup Veeky Forums

Planning on stopping coffee 3 weeks before a race to get the full benefice of caffeine for the race. It won't be hard since I only take on mug in the morning before my training.
But can I still drink tea during the time I stop coffee? I haven't found anything on the internet regarding the topic... (obviously the idea would not be to drink the same amount of caffeine through tea, but tea is ma go to drink during the day).
Thanks!

3Kg won't do shit. It's probably the tenth of the weight the biceps "curls" during a pull up.

Never really do arm isolation exercises when I do upper body but I figure it's time to start since my body looks like shit in general. Today is back day, so what are some of the best bicep isolation exercises I can add at the end of my workout?

add 1.5-2cups water and put it in the microwave for 3 minutes

assuming you already do pullups/ chinups, just do a curl variant

I mean, even if i do 14+ reps? I have some bricks laying arround that aren't heavier than 4kg too. High repetition will not help at all then?

And thanks for the answer

1500 isn't that low if you're a female that only exercises 2-3 times per WEEK

No single lift is necessary. However, you're probably a brainlet if you can't figure out how to pick up a barbell properly.

Weird. are you counting correctly? You still should have lost a bit. Though the deficit would be so small that any big cheat day would have overdone the loss.
My best guess is that you're consuming more than 1500Kcals a day. Exercise more, and eat a tad less.

pls no srs

is doing a core day (like doing a back or legs day) a good idea? my cores pretty weak and i feel doing serious work on it for a day would do me good.

do sets of negative pullups

like 5x15

I dont seem to sweat while doing upper body as much as when I do legs or cardio. Is this normal or am I not pushing myself enough??

Anyone have any experience on gaining on antidepressants? I'm going to see a doc soon and it looks like I'll be on the antiDs. Does this help or hinder? desu I'm hardly eating these days so it can only help, surely?

Do both.

Nobody knows for sure.

>my torso is too big for my arms
You're fat and have small arms. You didn't accidentally get oversized pecs, lats, and core. Train your arms more, and be less fat.

nSuns is good. PPL is just a routine. How have you been progressing? Without a progression scheme, you're just lifting weights arbitrarily.

3 kg will do nothing.

Depends on the amount of tea. You can't really reset your tolerance to caffeine if you are still chugging down caffeine in the form of tea. However, caffeine isn't the only stimulatory compound in coffee. That's why drinking 200 mg of caffeine in coffee feels different than taking a 200 mg caffeine pill.

LIterally doesn't matter. Just do whatever curls you like.

A back day or "legs day" are retarded anyhow if you're a beginner lifter. You should be doing full body work. Just add core work to a full body routine.

Sweating is not an indicator of a good workout. Getting stronger and improving your body composition over time is.

I just won my first BJJ tournament a day ago, been so sore since then I've done jack shit but sleep (8hrs right after, then another 5hrs after I ate dinner)
My back, hips, sides, and arms are beyond stiff; anything I can do to speed up my recovery? stretches? hot baths? or is the best solution to rest for a bit?

here. I would probably assume the same judging by just my post, but I'm not fat. I've been lean bulking from 6'2" 165 up to 190 now, maybe 15% body fat. I look like a retard in a shirt because you can clearly see my chest outline yet I don't fill up the sleeves. My dad said when he was young he had a hard time growing his arms in relation to the rest of his body as well.

>nSuns is good, ppl is just a routine. How have you been progressing?
Tbh I have only really been trying to add on 5 lbs when I feel like I am ready, linear progression just didn't seem like it was working out. At the start of my cut (which was 6 or so months ago, have lost 50 lbs). Squat and deadlift have mostly stayed the same, but my OHP (started at 105) and bench (started at 140) have gone up.

Should I switch over to nSuns when I start the bulk?

Thanks for answering, besides negative pull ups, i can do like 5 pull ups with that elastic band.. it helps or shouldn't I use thr elastic band?

Btw my goal is to be able to do 20 full pull ups, 40 sit ups, bring able to run, etc..

Try bodyweight rows. Just hope you have a good, sturdy table.

Well well well, get a load of this little twerp.

Inverted rows like australian pull ups? Forgot to say I'm doing those to, but i can do only 3x7.

Ok, next week do 3x8. Push as hard as you can to make it. Then try adding your 3kg weight the following week.

Does storing fat in leg and glutes mean high estrogens?

that's impossible

Why?

how yo ass gon push a bar in the air an den use it to lift yo own body up nuhcuh

You should put 5 lbs more on the bar and lift it. "When you feel ready" isn't a useful timeframe to get stronger. Your work sets should feel hard. They should be extremely difficult to complete, to the point that you're unsure if you will complete them. You've fallen into the noob trap of thinking, "wow, that was hard, I'll do this weight a few more times until I'm comfortable with it, then I'll go up again." That doesn't work. You get more comfortable with a weight by getting stronger. You get stronger by lifting heavier weights, or more volume, or more frequency. Not by doing the same shit over and over again.

You could work a 5/3/1 type progression scheme into your PPL right now. Anything that has you putting more weight on the bar over time.

Just do a bunch of pull-ups. Train pull-ups 3-4 days per week. If you can do 1 pull-up, do like 10 sets of 1. Then try 12 sets of 1. Then 14. All the way up to 20. By that time, you can probably start doing doubles. Do a few sets of 2, then several more sets of 1. Keep progressing in this manner.

Doing rows, curls, assisted pull-ups, etc are all very limited in their carryover to actually doing real pull-ups. If you want to be good at pull-ups, do a fuck load of pull-ups. It's how I got 20 pull-ups, and how I got my weighted pull-up to 115 lbs.

Last night I got a really great beej and afterwards the girl told me my cum actually tasted good.
I found this really odd because I've been doing keto and IF so I've basically just been eating meat, veggies and black coffee. I supplement vitamin d and zinc.
But you only get tasty jizzum from eating lots of sugars and fruit right?

Scientist here. If she likes the taste of meaty jizz she was 100% surely a trap.

Will do it then. Think it eould be bad for the muscles if i do this everyday? Like, is there chance of injury perhaps? Btw I'm 178cm 74kg (and cutting).

TAKE REST DAYS JESUS FUCK

Wow thank you Mr Science addendum question:
How did she hide her (feminine) penis when we later did penis in vagina times

Your mother is a dollop of meaty jizz.

If my TDEE is somewhere along the lines of 2000cal

What's the lowest deficit i can go before entering starvation mode and losing muscle before fat ? 700cals ? 1000 ?

Magnets.

I think the safest way is to eat up yo 1500kcals a day, you can go lower but then you wouldn't get right the proper macro I would bet.

Is there a way to lose fat but not muscle?

At last I truly see

Well 400gr of chicken ( 14oz ) is like 450 calories and close to 110 grams of protein already so that shouldn't be a problem

I'll try 1200
you can try and preserve it as much as you can but you'll always lose a bit
Keep lifting and upping your protein intake is all you can do,for the natties at least

I need a thing I can make in the morning that's 1000 calories and that will last me throughout the day and is filling. Only macro I really care about is protein, which I'm not sure how much I should be getting. I'm new to the whole meal prepping thing so any other tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. No idea if this is unrealistic or not but I've been eating nothing but chicken to try to stay in 1k cal

Something with oats,cottage cheese,peanut butter and bananas/fruits should make you feel full for a long time

Or eat veggies

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

If you got a good rest then try some light exercises like light cardio to get your blood circulating. That should aid in recovery

How the fuck is your TDEE 2,000? Are you a girl? Are you like 5' 3" and 120 lbs? Are you in a coma?

Lift weights and keep your protein high. Beginner lifters can increase their lean body mass while cutting if they do this. Muscle loss does NOT have to happen while cutting as a beginner.
Easiest is just a shake with cream, peanut butter, oats, whey, fruit, etc.

Hanging Leg Raises, Ab Wheel and this exrx.net/WeightExercises/Obliques/LVKneelingTwist.html

would it be enough for a proper ab and V development?

Going for a U/L routine 3x week but will only do legs once since I want to maintain my leg size so Upper A x Lower x Upper B every week

will be squatting, deadlifting, hip thrusting, rack pull and neck exercising in that day
will it be enough to maintain? will I be able to make small gains? dont want my legs to overpower my upper body again

Sure, if you do them long enough. I recommend resistance band twists rather than the abomination you linked though. They feel like you're cumming a quart of molasses.

What is your height, weight, and 1RM squat and deadlift?

175cm/5'9" 67kg/147,young (18) and sedentary af right now ( stuck in a cabin in southern france with no access to a gym and i fucking hate bodyweight shit ).I'm there for the next two weeks and then i'm off to a vacation with some friends.I'm fatter than i anticipated with all the shit i'm eating here and realized i'm like 18%bf with two weeks to cut as fat as i can

If I'm skinny should I just eat a fuckton for a few months and then start working out, or eat a fuckton while working out?

176cm, 63kg, no idea on 1RM but I squat 115kg 3x5 and deadlift 1x5 110kg
the diddlylift is lower due to me being a retard at the beginning and not learning it properly

I had higher lifts, topped squat at 137.5kg before motorcycle accident and then I went to a cut straight away

Eating a fuckton without working out is just called "getting fat." Are you interested in getting stronger and more muscular, or is your goal to get fat?

>what is the brain

wtf do you think genius

Sounds like you didn't warm up properly and got into it too fast. There's potential you pulled something.

You're skinny. Your squat is mediocre, and your deadlift is pretty bad. Your legs are not "overpowering" your physique. You just lack mass in general. You don't need to train legs less. You need to train everything more, and eat more. Why is it that beginners think they've entered T-Rex mode the instant they get to 2 plate squats and begin to see babby's first hypertrophy in their quads?

Currently skinnyfat, want to put on a bit more muscle before cutting but still the same time I don't want to go into plain fat territory. Should I go on a 500 cal surplus or 250 - 300 cal surplus?

my legs aren't small

Would like to get some advice here.

>5'4, f, 25, weighs 155lbs
>weight train 5-6 times a week
>eating at about 1700 cals
>TDEE calc says I should be at 2300.
>counting calories and macros
>1 cheat meal a week
> no weight loss at all in the last two months

Halp. Wat do?
>plz no bully

Your legs have good definition. They're still small. You weigh 1 plate at 5' 9". Your entire body is small. No part of you will be "big" until you've gained at least 20-30 lbs.

>Your entire body is small

exactly why I dont want to train legs that much since I was squatting 3x week
waist size my jeans are like 28-30 but have to get 32 due to my legs

this is my upperbody

Is deadlifting without shoes like this okay? I've never seen or heard of it before today.

it's the best way to do it actually

If you want Veeky Forums's permission to only train legs once a week because they "overpower your upper body", you have it. You can do what you want. Just realize that you have great definition, but seriously lack size. Everywhere. Including your legs. The solution isn't to stop progressing on your legs. The solution is to get bigger everywhere.

If you're set on keep your legs small, at least do some calf raises 2-3x per week.

Eat fewer calories.
What brand food scale are you using?

It's fine.

Same as every time you dont lose weight, eat less
Your daily calorie consumption should be close to your GOAL (not current) weight x10-12 while cutting, so if you want to be 110-120 lbs go for 1400 calories.

With weightlifting or "deadlifting" I guess shoes is the best way.

I'm set on keeping a proportional body, when I did SS plus acessories my legs outgrew the rest pretty easily, I stopped squatting 3x week so my legs wouldn't become enormous

I was just wondering if squatting, deadlifting, hip thrusting and all that in one day per week would suffice

>daily calorie consumption should be close to your GOAL (not current) weight x10-12 while cutting
No. You daily calorie consumption should not be based around a version of your body that doesn't exist. It should be TDEE minus 500-800 kcal for most people. Boogie doesn't need to cut on a 3,500 kcal deficit each day because his goal weight is 350 lbs less than his current weight.

Probably enough to maintain what you have, but you likely won't see a whole lot of growth.

Weightlifting and deadlifting are two completely different disciplines, requiring completely different footwear.

But, you do agree it's better than lifting barefoot.

Why is lighting everything?

>Look in mirror in morning
>Look like shit
>Feel like shit
>Look at mirror at night (downlighting from ceiling light)
>Look great
>Go and snapchat loads of bitches for dem titties

I've been dieting for 2 month now and lost around 30 pounds though sitting between 12-15% bodyfat

Not really. If you could deadlift barefoot at meets, people would. Most will wear deadlift slippers or wrestling slippers, because they are the absolute minimal footwear you can get away with. I pull 6 plate, and will sometimes deadlift in just my socks if nobody is around to bitch about it. Deadlifts aren't like squats or Olympic lifts. As long as you have good enough contact with the ground and enough friction to prevent external rotation or whatever, it's fine. Of the major leg dominant lifts, the shoes matter the least in deadlifting.

TDEE calculators on the internet arent that accurate because they dont know your exact body composition, plus people overestimate how much exercise they do when they input level of activity
That user isnt extremely obese either so goal bw x10-12 works fine
Also >ecelebs
Go back to your containment thread please