Tfw spent prime years from 20 to 24 with gf

>tfw spent prime years from 20 to 24 with gf

Is there any hope for me?

No. Your always gonna want what you don't have faggot.

40 is your prime if you're a real man

were all gonna make it

But what happend next?

were all gonna make it

you have 6 more years of your 20's and you're a gigantic faggot about it

stop posting here

I hope so. It feels like i missed out on life and partying scene

>party scene
stop being a degenerate and youll be happy

same boat, 21-25, fucked a slut in a LDR last week
Just leave this site for a while (it's how I did it) and lift like a madman, all the rest will come by itself once you don't waste your time on the internet

Are you 24 now?
Im 24 and i broke up with my ex this january, best decision ive done.

Yea. Shit sucks, shes a good smart girl but damn shes only my second girl and wants to get married.
I am never on fit mainly on biz and my life is pretty occuppied with shit besides internet so internet is not a problem

Fuck off kiddo. You don't know shit yet

fuck that you need to get out man. you wont regret it

dude stop being so insecure. you never know what you got til its gone man, you find a good girl and you stick with her forever. once you get back into the single world you realize how shitty it is to be alone, just masking yourself with pussy that doesnt really love you. it is irreplacable to spend your life with someone just like you. most women are vapid and they suck. pussy is pussy, it all feels the same, so stick with the same pussy and grow with your oneitis and you will be way happier than banging random sloots and then you both leave and never speak the next day, it is lonely and depressing, no matter how much american culture fantasizes it. also drugs are for people who are afraid to find themselves, insecure people. i know because ive done it all before. pop culture in america is the opposite of long term happiness and it suppresses your true self

>prime years is 20-24
Yeah maybe if you're a woman. ~30 is about prime for most men as far as appealing to women is concerned.

30-40 is your prime cause you can get any women due to money, home etc. 20 with gf is comfy, i miss my ex ;( she used to cuddle me and id feel happy. Now im alone.

>tfw spent prime years from 20 to 24 with gf

I'm doing this right now and its heaven on earth.

The pussygame is ridiculous and it feels good knowing a traditional women that literally wants your seed.

"Partying" is a bunch of bullshit and you're essentially forced into a fear of missing out mindset when it's really just a bunch of people paying for overpriced alcohol and trying to put on a front and act cool.

Know what actually is fun? Doing activities with your GF. Going swimming, hiking, camping etc.

tldr - partying is bullshit, dont fall for the partyjew

28-35 are a man's golden years if they work towards it at 20. 8 years to establish wealth, a good body, and social skills.

I'm pretty much with this guy. We had our problems sure but we had some God tier chemistry and she was a solid 7.5.

Got bored of the routine thought the grass was greener by banging more variety.
Turns out I'm human and grew extremely depressed from the lack of connection with anyone. Now she's in a new long term LTR with a guy who has the same name as me and I'm TFW no gf because I lost hope replacing her.

This makes me happy and gives me hope, thanks user

OP here. thanks user really made me think a bit differently.

>tfw spent each and every single of my prime years alone and undisturbed by succubi
F-feels good man

>tfw 27yo virgin
At least I kissed a girl at prom.

i guess it can be worse than only dating 1 girl in your prime years

lost the love of my life. friends say move on and I can't. Im always sad. Just venting bros

>tfw gf

Spent all of college with a slampiggie who I thought I loved, threw me out like garbage in may. She was an insecure bitch and drove people away. I wasted time, I don't regret it because it was a valuable experience but goddam.

It's not too late, just take the time to enjoy life on your own for a little bit. My favorite part about post breakup besides banging more sluts in 3 months than I did in 4 years of college is literally everyone I know just went "thank God, she was awful"

Just broke up with my gf of two years after she went full sjw. It's a huge bummer. We got along great and she was smart and gorgeous. Crazy how people change. Been depressed all week it feels like my best friend died. She's a shell of her former self though idk what went wrong. She's gained a little weight, lost her sex drive, become emotionally unstable, and lost any sort of independent mindedness that she had. Fucking sucks bro. Loved that chick. I'm not into politics or any of that shit at all but her whole sjw transformation actually handicapped her mentally. Damn I'll miss her. RIP.

Where can you meet a girl, tho. I'm not that shy, but I don't want to be creepy

>meet girlfriend when im 19, lost virginity to
>jump forward to 7 months ago, propose to her

It irritates me sometimes that i dont know what its like being with someone else, i have no real frame of reference for certain things and i sometimes find myself wondering if i do actually love her because i dont get any extra feeling when i think about her but its more like shes part of me now and i wouldnt want to be without her.

>tfw just want the life of jon skywalker

Don't think with your cock, dude. If she's wife material then stick with it. You're not going to find any solace in the gaping holes of brain dead skanks.

There's more to life than fucking pussy.

at ages 20-24 you're still a kid, not even a fully developed man.

You're not missing anything. Intimacy is what really matters.

t. Millenial dying of thirst in the desert of the Real