nah, is this girl
instagram.com/rocksy.chan/?hl=ru

Dem anime snapchat filters.

Photoshopxf

Semen and suck dick til failure

eating air 3x a day
no exercise needed, you won't have energy to workout anyway

Fork putdowns supersetted with genetics press

no exercise at all or u will develop a muscle or two and that will ruin the look

Do you think there is a market for a tgirl fitness guide? Starting Trap?

A man needs a sauce.

She got fat as shit

you mean no

Uvula pushdown x F

>Do you think there is a market for a tgirl fitness guide? Starting Trap?
yes, there absolutely is. for trans men it's obvious they just need to follow basic guides for men (most of them), but if you're mtf you're wanting to shape your body in very specific ways while avoiding building too much muscle in other places. it's a lot more complicated, and tons of people have zero idea where to start.

so like. someone should really do this. there's probably a little bit of money to be made in a well-written and fleshed out book for mtf exercises.

Did Trump make anime real?

How to get cute anime gf?

Every time i see you post I am sorely disappointed to see you haven't killed yourself yet

lots of dicks up your ass, a crippling addiction to shota, traps and yaoi and also a refusal to work out and eat properly

jfc there's no need for tranny exercise routines. most people should just start with a normal beginner routine like SS/SL or some meme women's routine if you're into that sort of thing. this is the idpol mindset saying we need our own everything, it's retarded

GOMAD + SS

I'll excuse the face shoop for cosplaying the best girls

i disagree. trans women shouldn't be focusing too hard on like arms or upper body, and should absolutely making glute exercises the main focus of their routines.

starting strength but with even less upper body work and slow down your progression because you won't be able to sustain it with your diet
hiit cardio to increase TDEE so you don't bulk
keto up so your body naturally gets good at burning phat
don't fall for the GOSAD (gallon of soy a day) estrogen gains meme, it'll just make you bulk

that would fall under "meme women's routine", glute biridges and hip thrusts and shit like that. there isn't any meaningful way to differentiate a routine specifically for trannies, it would just be a vanity label for prog types who want to see their identity markers reflected in everything. I went mtf to be a woman, not to be condescended to with faggy shit like this

i get your point, but for a lot of mtf women even following a "meme women's routine" could be too big on upper body. idk :S

how old is she

does this really matter user?

Don't eat food x 7

Diet: Nibble your fingernails
Routine: Get out of bed, get back into bed

how about going to a psychiatrist instead?

i want to kill you