Can the average Veeky Forumsizen compete with this?

Can the average Veeky Forumsizen compete with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Ktem5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How old is she?

She looks >35.

She's 29 according to her IG

kek I'm 5'11" and bench 195. I've also been taking MMA lessons for the past three weeks. I'd demolish her in the octagon.

a-at least i make more money than her...

Sure, kid.

Who? Reverse image search didn't get me very far.

>I'm 5'11" and bench 195
I'm so sorry user.

kek post body faggot I'm objectively better than you

>not knowing based Mia Sand
Never gonna make it

Not into the whole fitness culture. I just lift big things because I enjoy it. Speaking of which, it's gym time.

I have never wanted a woman to sit on my face so much

EWWWWW

Could she beat her in armwrestling? What do the experts say? Who has the stronger arms?

>bench 195

you're aware that this is nothing?

Shes at least 36

>bench 195

i'm an ugly bastard but even i can compete with that caked up facelet

kek jealous manlets detected come back when you have some actual strength and you aren't just talking shit on the internet

pls be kilo

>cites a lift that's literally the world standard for IPF, drug tested Women's Subjuniors in the 47kg weight class like it's an acomplishment
>b-but muh body
>y-your all just fat

Nigga, I don't brag about my 6 inch dick making me better than random instawhores.

kek and you still haven't posted body shoo shoo little bitch

Lol you neither

>the world standard for IPF, drug tested Women's Subjuniors in the 47kg weight class
I'm a retard, that's for equipped.
But the world record for the raw, 52kg Women's sub-juniors is 110.5kg (243.6 lbs).

kek burden of proof is on you dumbass you're the one talking shit

Why the fuck would I post my 103kg, 18% bodyfat body?
I'm over 30 and a family man. The only body-related factor I care about is keeping my morning weight above 30 BMI, squatting&pulling over 2x bodyweight and outbenching Jennifer Thompson.

If my son wants to compete one day, I'll get shredded too.

>2x bodyweight
This is just sad.

There's at least 3 diffrent guys laughing in your face and popably 10 others laughing behind your back.

Just admit that you posting a 195lbs bench like it's something to be proud of was a mistake, spooky skellington and we'll admit your skelly reach advantage makes you a decent fighter, little spider.

Ofcourse it is. With spina bidica occulta, a genetic defect making my right knee fold over to any kind of squat volume and me having my left clevicle half an inch higher than the other, 210kg is the best I can squat.

Shit's nothing to brag about so I don't brag about it. It's just a personal worse that I don't ever plan to drop below.

Why would I know the name of any random slut I'll never exchange words with?
You think I want to know her name anyways? Show me her pooper and the gash. I don't need her life story.

kek keep projecting dumbass I'll keep shilling on Instagram for six figures and free shit while you talk trash online

LMFAO that trash bench. Holy shit bro do you even

NSFW: imgur.com/a/Ktem5

Scroll down for goodness. She also has a video somewhere.

She didnt start lifting here yet, right?

How is this adipose tissue possible

ewww

fuck off newfag

wtf is this real?

>braging about 195 bench

5'11
Bench 315 for reps

manlet

>feeling the need to mogg someone on the internet
Pathetic manlet hahaha

she's more of a man than I am with that chiseled jaw and busted face.

so no.

Compared to a grill though isn't it? How much do you think the OP woman could bench?

Lol. Just too short to make it. Whats it like to fail at the finish line?