Tfw have to eat 1600 calories a day to lose 0.5 kg a week

>tfw have to eat 1600 calories a day to lose 0.5 kg a week
being a manlet and cutting is fucking miserable. how do you fellow manlets do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

indianhealthyrecipes.com/cabbage-curry-recipe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you 5,2?

I'm 5'5

HA FAGGOT KYS

Eat more vegetables to feel full. Cabbage is god on a cut

Damn, I'm 5'11 and ready to kill myself because how short I am. Can't imagine what it's like for you.

Great Emperor of The Manlet Land here...
> need to eat 1200 calories to lose 0.5 kg a week
Not kidding.
Look at the bright side, you spend less in food.

holy shit this is some good advice, thanks for this.

I remember my mom taught me how to make a dank ass cabbage curry, something like this: indianhealthyrecipes.com/cabbage-curry-recipe/

gonna try it out tonight.

>1200 calories
are you a neet? how do you even function on 1200 calories a day?

No, and I train 4 times a week, apart from that I'm very sedentary. And, Idk.. I don't feel bad at all, I told you I'm king of the manlets.

how tall are you, user?

> bright sides
> any at all

I have a job that requires me to walk constantly and it's manual labor so my TDEE is 2200 Cal's. I've lost 50 pounds and I have 10 more until I hit my goal.

Walk more. Don't sit in front of your computer, walk around. Buy a tablet if you don't have one and watch youtube or read while walking. You only need a place where you can walk on autopilot.

adorable pls sit in my lap

get out Pajeet

If you're 5'11 should you ust tell people you are 6 foot? Seems to be a big deal when unless someone is exactly 6 foot and you are right next to them who the fuck would know

5'5 reporting in too. doing 1600 cals too mate its ass. luckily i have a shit lifestyle and usually wait to eat 1 giant meal that usually cant be more than 1600

what aircraft is that?

If you wear vertical stripes, platform shoes, and spiked hair, you MIGHT pass as 6'0 if you're 5'11.5

Boeing X-32
It was the competitor to the Lockheed X-35.

The X-35 was chosen ultimately. Partly due to how fucking stupid the X-32 looked

It doesn't really bother me, but if you tell short women you are 6 foot unless they have a fucking measuring tape I reckon they'd never figure. If there are guys shorter than you even better, they will probably agree so they seem taller. Even if there is a 6 foot guy there he might agree if you tell he must be 6'1. It's an arbitrary number

looks like a fat piece of shit
did it even have stealth capabilities?

>will stay overweight forever if don't drive myself into Auschwitz diet
>meanwhile Chad eats pizza and ice cream every day

>tfw cutting on an ice cream, pizza, pasta, and mixed vegetables diet

If you want to be lazy and skip cardio and lifting to lose weight then yeah you would have to eat that less, but if you do those, you could still be eating 2000 and still lose weight. You need to read up on how to properly lose weight manlet. I'm 5'5 too and I eat 2000 plus cardio everyday and gym to lose weight.

Yes, very.
It looks ugly but it did work nearly as well as the future F-35 did.

I struggle to even get up to 1800 calories a day and I'm 6'1". Eating is a pain in the ass.

1600 is still a lot. I'm surprise people complain at that high calorie deficit

>how do you fellow manlets do it?
1 meal a day and lots of water, easy peasy

I'm 6'3" 200 lb starting bulk in a few weeks. Honestly, shakes are a good way to get in more calories. I'm doing 2 tbs of peanut butter, glass of milk, scoop of protein powder, banana, and chocolate syrup for like 750 calories.

>mfw cutting at 6'5" is still 3100 kcals/day

feels good m8