/fph/ - land whale edition

no fph in the middle of beach season? cmon lads, i need the motivation to keep cutting

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-australia-40809897
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hope someone rolled her back into the sea

Tfw no BBW gf

Gross

kek

is that even legal wtf

...what?

it's not optimal and it's strain on the gearbox, but as long as she's operating the car safely it's her problem.

What am I even looking at?

Progress

Reminds me of how in Lost they reveal that Hurley is still fat because he has been dipping all his food in ranch the whole time.

>Why did you marry dad?
>If I wouldn't have married him you wouldn't be here.
>It wasn't worth it!
>Dad: I agree
Jesus Christ. I don't know how they got my home movies.

Ballsack man. That's a really fucking bad hernia, is what it is.

>be me
>be talking about food/weight/general fitness with friends
>say the term "hamplanet"
>be completely serious
>friends give "wtf?" look
>one in particular seems upset (he is super skinny btw)
>try to continue on but skinny friend stops me
>wtf does "hamplanet" mean user?
>explain the obvious
>"that's fucked up man, extremely offensive"
>I say that maybe if you're that big you deserve to be offended and that if being big bothers you then you should lose some weight
>get into long argument about genetics and dieting
>in the end friend is convinced some people are just born to be fat and can't help it

Fucking dumbasses

nightmares are made out of her cleavage

I mean what fucking asshole makes a 70 inch vinyl skirt in the first place?

Bye bye, transmission. This tubster needs a car with a column shifter, that might solve this problem.

Didn't he have access to some giant food stash he kept secret?

The bottom of her stomach looks like cottage cheese.

How anyone could find that attractive is beyond me.

>land whale edition
we need to stop this. Land whales aren't the problem. You know what is? Normal fat girls who think they aren't even fat because they don't look like your picture. We need to start shaming the women who are fat but not 500 pounds

It's been years but I am pretty positive the only thing he hid for himself was the gallon jug of ranch.

Like this? Fatter?

I somewhat agree. I dont like the idea that being overweight is becoming the norm, even if theyre not full on obese yet.

Both of them are way too fat.

kek

My female friend at least 30 pounds overweight unironically fat-shamed somebody the other day. It's getting bad, any woman who isn't 100 pounds overwiehgt thinks she's normal.

Not
>of house lardgaryan

but being a size 6-8 isn't overweight unless you're pretty dang short.

she's not a size 6-8

Fuck you! Delete this!

Yeah she might be lying about that, I'm just saying in that article she describes herself as a size 6-8 and (if that were true) then it would be a reasonable argument.
Most plus-sized models are ~12-16 though, and from the picture you posted she looks closer to that range.

She looks like she is lightly glazed with melted butter and is ready for the oven.

You're not going to win an argument by actively denying something he clearly believes in. If you challenge his pride and something he is certain about of course he will go on lockdown. Start by explaining the undeniable health risks in a non accusatory manner. Appeal to his sense of sympathy, aka "I feel bad that these people who have trouble losing weight have such health risks."

jesus how could you step out of the house looking like the one on the left?
why is it that i dont see fat or chunky people as ugly or repulsive to look at but i am too self conscious about my own not overweight arms to ever wear anything like that without feeling like a hideous landwhale?

>common filth was right again

>fat
>hank hill ass

Pop off James!

vore fetish spotted

bbc.com/news/world-australia-40809897

>A debate has emerged in Australia about whether overweight models who appear on the catwalk are glorifying obesity
>speaking on local television, Sports Illustrated editor MJ Day said: "We have made a very positive statement that beauty is not 'one size fits all'."
>Prof John Dixon, head of clinical obesity research at the Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute, says models should represent everyone in the community.
>"With it being normal to be overweight in our community and so many - 28% of Australians being obese - it is quite offensive to say that obese people should not be on a catwalk," he said.

>Dr Brad Frankum, president of the Australian Medical Association in New South Wales, has questioned why obese models do not cause a similar backlash to severely underweight models.
>"If someone was walking down the catwalk smoking a cigarette there would be an outcry because that would be a very unhealthy message," Dr Frankum told the BBC.
>Dr Frankum said it was important to promote healthy lifestyles.
>"I'm not sure that we need obese models in swimsuits or lingerie to promote messages about people feeling good about themselves. I don't think it works that way," he said.

> Size 6-8

>swimsuit hungry booties
That feel when you're such a fatass that you eat the clothes on your back.

>all those likes

holy shit lmao

She's a relatively famous "plus size community" youtuber

They're all fat people, don't feel bad about it.

food should never be described as "cute"

>When I remember its time for my insulin shot
>probesity
Jesus christ. Might as well be bug chasers.

>dat Dr. Oz power stance
So close. So very close.

Also, you'd have to be insane to judge "ability to stand" as an important sign of health

>men would catcall me when i was in my mobility scooter

That means your standards are set low for some reason. But your'e also insecure enough to care what others think/have a normal amount of pride to not want to go out looking like a landwhale.

Stop posting this

Does she have the word taco tattooed on her knuckles? Wtf. Please tell me the other hand says bell

Amy jewmer is an American size 6-8, your pic is Australian sizes

>be me
>little kid
>size 8
>holiday in america
>can't find a size 8, only 6
>mfw I try it on and it's 3 sizes too big

Americucks also have stupid shit like 'size 0'

I accidentally posted it in 2 threads like 6 hours ago you cunt and i got responses in both so fuck off

But numbers start at 0. Fuck off third worlder

Her soul is kill :'(

>accidentally posted

Nigga wut?

I meant to post it here but typed it out in a Veeky Forums humor thread and posted it there. Then realized my mistake and posted it here as well.

It's pretty relevant to both threads and actually got more replies in the other one so don't see any issue. Not like it's some copypasta shit.

You were busted posting lame ass pasta for (You)s. Take your cancer to /b/

sorry I made cube

>how dare you sully my precious taiwanese hentai board
>everyone else responded to my posts but 1 person (you) didn't like it so it's pasta

Fuck off

Go back to plebbit

At least he contributed something original to the thread, unlike you fatty

>stale pasta
>original

Man she looks like she's having fun and dressing up and being social. I'd probably trade whatever fitness I have for that.

>stale pasta
m8 i scroll through /fph/ on the regular and have never seen that before, stop being a faggot

it's all an act

if you've ever known a girl who is even slightly fat they will obsess over it and fill their social media with any overcompensation that they possibly can

Shes an actual plus size model I think she has the validation to step outside wearing anything

Fucking fatties. Get out of my pure European country!

/d/ lurker spotted

You'd be surprised. All the women I know like that are actually super antisocial and bitchy. Shit sucks when everything aches.

That looks like a white woman. A pure Euro specimen. Stay mad

Because you have self pride.

No it is everones problem, if she kills herself with it fine, but if she takes other people with it is not fine. She should no be allowed to drive.

God I hate americans.

obsessed

No just fucking logical

it's okay, i'd be jealous of americans too if i was in some irrelevant country

portray us however you want, whatever makes you feel better

>jealous of americans

>get home from work
>plus size housemate sitting in the kitchen drinking whole milk straight from the 3L jug
>literal slice of ham on the floor

What have I just witnessed?

> judging people's lifestyles based on what they post on social media
Are you really this naive?

A good effort for bulking up.

>'Merica intensifies

there's a person in there somewhere

it blows my mind

looks like elephant seal trying to catch last rays of sun

>GOMAD strikes again

THREELMAD

Bitch, that wasnt catcalling , it was the wheels on the mobility scooter screaming in pain

I don't mean to alarm you user, but there seems to be a black hole in your kitchen.