Does he have good genetics for bodybuilding? Will an eight pack help him or hurt him?

Does he have good genetics for bodybuilding? Will an eight pack help him or hurt him?

How can I achieve an 8 pack? My bf is low and my core is phenomenal yet I am stuck with a 6 pack

genetics

Holy shit that room is such a fucking mess.

How could any woman, no, human being willingly go into a place like that, let alone fuck the owner of it?

Did he kidnap them?

Work out and cut, losers.

>"kid"napping adults

You're not this stupid are you?

because the women are drug addicts and he is likely supplying them with drugs

he looks dominant as fuck. the only way you can unblack those girls is by killing him with your bear hands while they watch

Judging by the looks of it it's a crack house.

abdominal insertions are genetic.. but being a little bloated or bf % not incredibly low will stop that too

This isn't English.

Shit's a real life Twin Peaks. Muthafukkin' Laura Palmer on the floor and shit.

>those women
>worthy of being called adult
Are you that same fag in the other thread that said gay men can get it up around women? Because you're a retard and you make spaces between your green and black texts.
Ah, yeah. . . didn't think about that. Hopefully the turn their lives around.

>unblack

>engaging in a thread about gays

Faggot detected

damn
Can't win them all I guess

It wasn't a thread about gays, a faggot brought up faggotry in a not faggot thread, fag.

Theyre either hookers or meth heads

I take that back theyre probably both

>bear hands

It doesn't matter how nice the place is. Women who date black men are white trash. They have no self-respect.

That's a crack den, the tray on the floor is full of cigarette ash which is used to smoke crack

>source
I've smoked crack

this is a clearly bait thread

wow, OP

>Hey pose bitch and you can have a free hit

this picture makes me mad because i hate both niggers and thots and dont know which one i hate more at the moment

mild kek

when you're a drug dealer it doesn't matter, you can degrade junkie whores however you like